Today is the first day of my new life!
It’s 5.50 am and I got loads of things I need to get done. Some of them are :
1. Update this blog, which I’m doing right now.
2. Solve a big problem.
In short : Many of you don’t know that I’m recently divorced. That shit happened in march. Around the same time as my hernia operation (no wonder I’ve been feeling a little low sometimes during this year!) Since then I’ve been living at my sister’s house, which is great, and my ex wife has been living in the apartment we had, with our two cats. My dad owns that apartment, and now my ex wife wants to move out, in 3 days from now, but I can’t afford the rent on my own. So I probably have to find someone else who can live there. Such a project! But problems are meant to be solved, and in the end, usually things turns out better than before anywayz!
3. There are tons of webshop orders that have not been sent out yet. Sorry – the whole machinery did not really work as good as I had hoped while I was being in the US. Will take care of it now .
4. Unpack & do some laundry.
5. Check mail & pay bills. Loads of bills .
6. Reply to at least 50 unanswered e-mails.
That should be it for the day! Well, I’ll start with breakfast and one more hour of sleep. Still feeling a bit weird from the flight… zZz…zZz….
Gotta start dealing with all of the above. Wish me luck!
By the way, today’s breakfast was, as usual, my favorite omelette (3 eggs loads of cheese and loads of butter) topped with some cottage cheese, tomatoes and guacamole. + a big can of super strong coffee. Tasty!