I had such an awesome day today!!!!
The following happened :
1. I’ve finally managed to hire my first personal assistant – a dream I’ve had for years. I’ve always felt that I needed longer days – or learn how to clone myself – but the right strategy is probably to ask for help . Now I can do it without feeling bad because this person get’s paid haha, his first day is on Monday so expect a full report on monday evening .
2. I bought a pair for Underground shoes that I’ve been looking at for ages, and I got them for free (because our awesome manager knows some people ).
3. I’ve wanted to have a pair of red leather pants for soooo long, probably 10 years or something, but I’ve never found a pair that fits good with the exact right tone of red, but a few days ago I found a pair, in my own wardrobe haha, but they didn’t fit but today I modified them to make them fit and they look soo awesome. Especially together with my new shoes!
4. My band looks better than ever and we’ll prove it on our first “next era” photo shoot tomorrow! There’s gonna be pictures taken for the album booklet and for the press. It’s gonna be sooo much fun.
5. I feel (and hopefully look) skinnier than ever – and all I did was skipping the carbs. Why didn’t anyone tell me it was that easy! I’ve also been way more energic than ever – that’s also a consequence of my new diet. I’ve felt fat my whole damn life, and also tired – but those days are over now. LCHF for life!
Time to sleep because I have to get up super early as always!