Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

On Your Mind

Re: On Your Mind

My goddamn university >.< First, I was free on fridays, now they moved the lesson from wednesday to friday, thx for that... Normally the seventh semester has just two days of lecture, I have five. And the monday, tuesday and wednesday are only 1,5 hours per day.
So I´m gonna skip some of the friday lessons, cause I already have plans current/wink

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
216 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
14 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

I must have lost my mind... current/smile

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
Offline
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Demo album, and it begins sooo frikkin good current/smile


EDIT: oh, i even missed i broke 1000th post current/tongue

Edited by: Livingdead4life - Oct-02-13 00:23:46

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
Offline
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

2nd day.
University is killing me. Well, better to say that wakin up at 5 am to catch the train is not the best thing ever. But i love all the rest.

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
Offline
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sarah wrote:

2nd day.
University is killing me. Well, better to say that wakin up at 5 am to catch the train is not the best thing ever. But i love all the rest.

Today has been weird for everybody I've been talking to actually...
I had to wake up at 5 am too to catch my bus to university, I missed it, then I got stucked in traffic jam on the highway and arrived completely exhausted one minute before the start of the lecture only to realize it was cancelled. At least we're not bored, hah!

In any case love to hear that you're enjoying the rest. Some interesting subjects so far? current/smile

Edited by: MissHurricane - Oct-02-13 02:47:36

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sarah wrote:


2nd day.
University is killing me. Well, better to say that wakin up at 5 am to catch the train is not the best thing ever. But i love all the rest.

I've had two of those get up at five-days now. You have no idea how wonderful it was to sleep untill nine today current/big_smile i cant understand how I used to get up at five every day.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
271 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

My boss owes me almost 300 € in this moment and doesn't even seem to be concerned with it.
God, I'm so pissed off... and hungry!

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

I want to win 125 000 swedish crones per month for 5 years on that stupid "Sverigelotten" so badly that I could eat a camels turd just to win that shit, or something else really disgusting for that matter. An old persons ear which hasn't been washed for 3 months would do fine as well current/wink

ade
useravatar
Offline
761 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Busy day tomorrow. Hopefully I'm going to Germany with my mom. When we're back, I'm going to see Kip Winger. I appreciate that the venue is only 2 km. from my home current/smile

laj91
useravatar
Offline
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

MissHurricane wrote:

In any case love to hear that you're enjoying the rest. Some interesting subjects so far? current/smile

I started with italian literature, general linguistics, english, russian and finnish (both language and literature for the three of them), and contemporary history, it's all pretty interesting so far current/big_smile

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
Offline
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sarah wrote:

I started with italian literature, general linguistics, english, russian and finnish (both language and literature for the three of them), and contemporary history, it's all pretty interesting so far current/big_smile

they all sound very interesting! good choice! current/wink

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
Offline
342 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

I would habhave serious problems if I should study in a English speaking country.. Having my first lecture in English now, my notes looks like something poorly translated by google translate xD a weird mixture of English and Norwegian xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
271 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Going to Stockholm This weekend.
Seeing the musical "Rock of Ages".

Got splendid reviews so far, so im looking forward to it current/smile

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
Offline
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Gosh, i got home at 9.30pm today, my last lecture finished at 7 D:
Tired as hell, im happy im at home tomorrow coz of some city festivity. And also happy as i can finally understand something out of some weird russian symbols LOL

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
Offline
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Iiik, my grandmas cat brought a mouse inside xD I'm so not sleeping untill it gets out.

update, twenty minutes later: mouse still not found. I'm trying to get people to stay up with me and play ludo. Everyone is going to bed. current/yikes

Edited by: Sheila - Oct-04-13 02:10:44

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
271 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sarah wrote:

I started with italian literature, general linguistics, english, russian and finnish (both language and literature for the three of them), and contemporary history, it's all pretty interesting so far current/big_smile

You'll be pretty much multilingual then! Cool, I'm trying to master three foreign languages and it's quite fun, hah. Plus I love historical subjects, so I would probably enjoy those lessons too current/smile

Sheila wrote:

I would habhave serious problems if I should study in a English speaking country.. Having my first lecture in English now, my notes looks like something poorly translated by google translate xD a weird mixture of English and Norwegian xD

It's all about to get used to it... My first lecture given in english was a catastrophe, I felt like a primitive current/big_smile The fact our lecturer was actually polish and didn't have any clue about things called pronunciation and accent wasn't very helping neither, hah!

Sheila wrote:

Iiik, my grandmas cat brought a mouse inside xD I'm so not sleeping untill it gets out.

Afraid of mice? I heard a very interesting theory about cats and their "look, I catched and killed this!" habit - in fact they think we are giant hairless cats who suck at hunting and they just don't want us to starve... so they bring us those poor little dead creatures to feed us. It's the deepest expression of love! <3 current/big_smile

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

I‘m actually old enough to not care that much about my birthday (anymore), but it‘s kinda really sad, everybody forgets about it year for year. I even baked a cake and took it to work this year. Everybody ate it and my boss even threw it away because "he doesn‘t eat vegan food". I don‘t want to occupy center stage, but it‘s kind of really nice if at least once a year, some few people would think about me. I mean, I don‘t need to be important and I don‘t need a present and I don‘t need everybody to congratulate me on my birthday, but at my work, birthdays are always celebrated very nice and everybody drinks and cheers to you, sing or anything like that but when I have my bday, everybody forgets about it, and that‘s what happens every year. It kind of makes me sad, even though I don‘t expect anything, but I don‘t care about having birthday until everybody just completely forgets about it. Perhabs it‘s just because I really try to make everybody elses birthday something really special, even though I wouldn‘t expect it for me, but am I that absolutely not important… that was simply on my mind, I‘m sorry if I bothered any of you in any way. Just wanted to let it out and thank you for giving me the space to do so. Have a nice evening everyone. Good night.

riKki reKkless
Mr. Ellious Rough
useravatar
Offline
307 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

MissHurricane wrote:


It's all about to get used to it... My first lecture given in english was a catastrophe, I felt like a primitive current/big_smile The fact our lecturer was actually polish and didn't have any clue about things called pronunciation and accent wasn't very helping neither, hah!

Our lecturer was russian or something xD But yeah, I guess you can get used to it.

MissHurricane wrote:


Afraid of mice? I heard a very interesting theory about cats and their "look, I catched and killed this!" habit - in fact they think we are giant hairless cats who suck at hunting and they just don't want us to starve... so they bring us those poor little dead creatures to feed us. It's the deepest expression of love! <3 current/big_smile

I'm just afraid them when I dont know where they are. They are very cute, but I'm kinda afraid its gonna suddenly bite me, or eat up some cables xD
Aaaw, that sounds cute as hell current/big_smile The only bad thing about this mouse is that it was still alive, haha


riKki reKkless wrote:


I‘m actually old enough to not care that much about my birthday (anymore), but it‘s kinda really sad, everybody forgets about it year for year. I even baked a cake and took it to work this year. Everybody ate it and my boss even threw it away because "he doesn‘t eat vegan food". I don‘t want to occupy center stage, but it‘s kind of really nice if at least once a year, some few people would think about me. I mean, I don‘t need to be important and I don‘t need a present and I don‘t need everybody to congratulate me on my birthday, but at my work, birthdays are always celebrated very nice and everybody drinks and cheers to you, sing or anything like that but when I have my bday, everybody forgets about it, and that‘s what happens every year. It kind of makes me sad, even though I don‘t expect anything, but I don‘t care about having birthday until everybody just completely forgets about it. Perhabs it‘s just because I really try to make everybody elses birthday something really special, even though I wouldn‘t expect it for me, but am I that absolutely not important… that was simply on my mind, I‘m sorry if I bothered any of you in any way. Just wanted to let it out and thank you for giving me the space to do so. Have a nice evening everyone. Good night.

You're never to old to feel a little special at your birthday. current/big_smile everybody should celebrate, at least a little. When is it? If it was today or has been - congratulations! current/big_smile

Edited by: Sheila - Oct-04-13 02:59:15

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
271 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Insomnia... Do I have to say more? current/sad

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
216 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
14 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sheila wrote:

I'm just afraid them when I dont know where they are. They are very cute, but I'm kinda afraid its gonna suddenly bite me, or eat up some cables xD
Aaaw, that sounds cute as hell current/big_smile The only bad thing about this mouse is that it was still alive, haha

Oh, it was still alive?
Well, I suppose that's something like "Look, here's the thing: Since you're a shitty hunter, I've brought you this so you can train now as our kitties do." Haha, I love cats, they're awesome! current/big_smile

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 2 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4011
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
153222
Posts today:
1
User Info
 
Total Users:
10322
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
0
Guests Online:
92

Online: 
There are no members online