Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

On Your Mind

Re: On Your Mind

^ Like! Can't wait to read it current/tongue

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
Offline
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

my back is killing me today current/neutral

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
Offline
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

scumtheyare wrote:


Sarah wrote:


Today i got lectures from 8.30 to 17... It means 5 classes of 1.5 hours each with just a 15 minutes break in between. Linguistics + Italian + Russian + English + Finnish = My brain is just a huge mess.

Oh wow
omg if I could at least learn some Finnish my life was made xD

Finnish is actually an extra choice for me, as my degree programme has just 2 languages in the first year, and then you can have one or two more in the following two... But i love it way too much to wait a year more, plus i'd just have it for 2 years instead of 3, and it's really hard to learn it in such few time current/neutral And it's just one hour and half a week, so it aint that hard...

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
Offline
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

I'm so much behind stuff, whether it's this lovely forum or some other places. Simply can't focus nowadays and I have only five days left until the tour. Still don't know too much and still there's... too much to plan/sort out and time's running out, heh. Anxious and excited at the same time. Will miss this place for sure! current/smile

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
291 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sarah wrote:


scumtheyare wrote:


Sarah wrote:


Today i got lectures from 8.30 to 17... It means 5 classes of 1.5 hours each with just a 15 minutes break in between. Linguistics + Italian + Russian + English + Finnish = My brain is just a huge mess.

Oh wow
omg if I could at least learn some Finnish my life was made xD

Finnish is actually an extra choice for me, as my degree programme has just 2 languages in the first year, and then you can have one or two more in the following two... But i love it way too much to wait a year more, plus i'd just have it for 2 years instead of 3, and it's really hard to learn it in such few time current/neutral And it's just one hour and half a week, so it aint that hard...

Half-assed tried a bit of japanese (love the languge, since i watch so much anime)

But damn, i suck at learning languages xD

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
Offline
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Halloween party with friends up in Sundsvall will be freakin great! current/big_smile

Coming up to visit and party with my friend that you met Livingdead4life current/smile

AXL - STEVEN - IZZY - DUFF - SLASH  --- In Memory Of Guns N' Roses

Kraljosovina
Happy Go Lucky Me :D
useravatar
Offline
1420 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
36 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Livingdead4life wrote:


But damn, i suck at learning languages xD

Me too. I really wanna learn finnish and icelandic. I bought a finnish dictionary four years ago or something, but I still havent learnt very much. xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
188 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Kraljosovina wrote:


Halloween party with friends up in Sundsvall will be freakin great! current/big_smile

Coming up to visit and party with my friend that you met Livingdead4life current/smile

Sundsvall of all places?
Haha.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
Offline
1227 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
9 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Just 4 hours of sleep and I lost my voice... wonderful current/hmm

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
216 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
11 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Didn't have the nerves for logging in for last few days... I'm master of puppies no more current/sad
My little boy is gone, so are his brother and sister. The rest of the litter is fighting for their lives right now... I still can't believe this really happened. I was dreaming about him for years, I was there when he was born, I chose the name for him, I saw him growing up... And then one day he is OK and after few hours you can do anything but watch him passing away. If there was anybody to blame, I would kick the shit out of him!
I miss you, little fat guy, you were the best current/sad

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:


Kraljosovina wrote:


Halloween party with friends up in Sundsvall will be freakin great! current/big_smile

Coming up to visit and party with my friend that you met Livingdead4life current/smile

Sundsvall of all places?
Haha.

Yep current/big_smile

I guess it's a bit more exotic to me then what it is for you current/wink
It's the Halloween party at Sundsvalls kårhus current/smile

AXL - STEVEN - IZZY - DUFF - SLASH  --- In Memory Of Guns N' Roses

Kraljosovina
Happy Go Lucky Me :D
useravatar
Offline
1420 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
36 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Kraljosovina wrote:


GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:


Kraljosovina wrote:


Halloween party with friends up in Sundsvall will be freakin great! current/big_smile

Coming up to visit and party with my friend that you met Livingdead4life current/smile

Sundsvall of all places?
Haha.

Yep current/big_smile

I guess it's a bit more exotic to me then what it is for you current/wink
It's the Halloween party at Sundsvalls kårhus current/smile

Ah Okej, cool current/big_smile Hope you have a good time.
Sundsvall, exotic ? Thats a new one.



GunsNCrüeSWE, Im from Kramfors. And its like 1/10th of sundsvall current/wink

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
Offline
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Livingdead4life wrote:


Kraljosovina wrote:


GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:


Kraljosovina wrote:


Halloween party with friends up in Sundsvall will be freakin great! current/big_smile

Coming up to visit and party with my friend that you met Livingdead4life current/smile

Sundsvall of all places?
Haha.

Yep current/big_smile

I guess it's a bit more exotic to me then what it is for you current/wink
It's the Halloween party at Sundsvalls kårhus current/smile

Ah Okej, cool current/big_smile Hope you have a good time.
Sundsvall, exotic ? Thats a new one.



GunsNCrüeSWE, Im from Kramfors. And its like 1/10th of sundsvall current/wink

I must say Sundsvall is One the most boring places in the world, might be because I live here. But it is a cultural wasteland.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
Offline
1227 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
9 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Why is everyone suddenly called by their names on the front page? Like, "Stine replied to blahblah". Looks a bit fun, takes some time to understand who's who. xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
188 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sheila wrote:

Why is everyone suddenly called by their names on the front page? Like, "Stine replied to blahblah". Looks a bit fun, takes some time to understand who's who. xD

Gotta remember profile photos, hah!

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Yeah, thats the clue current/big_smile

Bah, I should really read a bit. I'm gonna dissapear into the first civilizations and the agricultural revolution, byeee

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
188 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sheila wrote:

Why is everyone suddenly called by their names on the front page? Like, "Stine replied to blahblah". Looks a bit fun, takes some time to understand who's who. xD

Sorry, I screwed up! Should be fixed now, hopefully...

EDIT : Seems to work now, my real name is the same as my user name so can't really tell but I'm pretty sure it'll work from now on. Old updates won't be affected though but they'll disappear eventually I guess current/tongue.

Let me know if there's a privacy issue and I'll manually change the updates (or you can just remove them yourself (just hit the "Delete" link just under it) if you'd be up for that current/smile)

Cheers

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
Offline
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Getting really anxious and some things are already not going too well with all the "tour thing", damn it. My stomach starts to cause pain again because of all the stress and that's definitely not a good sign...

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
291 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote:

and some things are already not going too well

welcome to the world of touring, hope everything will work out for ya current/tongue

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
Offline
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

peterlondon wrote:


Sheila wrote:

Why is everyone suddenly called by their names on the front page? Like, "Stine replied to blahblah". Looks a bit fun, takes some time to understand who's who. xD

Sorry, I screwed up! Should be fixed now, hopefully...

EDIT : Seems to work now, my real name is the same as my user name so can't really tell but I'm pretty sure it'll work from now on. Old updates won't be affected though but they'll disappear eventually I guess current/tongue.

Let me know if there's a privacy issue and I'll manually change the updates (or you can just remove them yourself (just hit the "Delete" link just under it) if you'd be up for that current/smile)

Cheers

//LONDON

It's back to nick names now. current/big_smile It was no big deal for me, I was just wondering. And I think that Sheila sounds a bit cooler than Stine :p

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
188 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 5 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4010
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
153205
Posts this week:
3
User Info
 
Total Users:
10314
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
1
Guests Online:
34

Online: 
k_starryeyes