Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

mrs v. viper wrote:

Mine is destroyed by too heavy use..

Haha I know, you should see what mine looks like... like an old rug or something. I'm also glad to have a new one current/big_smile

I'll definitely put a few aside for you Anna, no worries there current/tongue.

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
Offline
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Muffyn wrote:

Perfect ... Big bags and five minutes to change the train current/tongue

No complains please current/tongue We gonna make it!

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
216 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
14 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

NightFalling wrote:


No complains please current/tongue We gonna make it!

Definitely. Otherwise we stay in Sweden. Who cares current/wink

If you do something, do it with passion



Crashdïet Streeteam Germany

Muffyn
useravatar
Offline
70 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
6 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

peterlondon wrote:


mrs v. viper wrote:

Mine is destroyed by too heavy use..

Haha I know, you should see what mine looks like... like an old rug or something. I'm also glad to have a new one current/big_smile

I'll definitely put a few aside for you Anna, no worries there current/tongue.

//LONDON

nice current/big_smile

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
Offline
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

I fuckin‘ love the offer! You guys are incredible! Amazing stuff!

riKki reKkless
Mr. Ellious Rough
useravatar
Offline
307 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

peter a question about that new retro bag i saw a pic and simon had that bag is it bigger then the other bag?

you think you know people, and they surprise you.

it's immortality my darlings

rainy_kate_sleaze
caitlin
useravatar
Offline
30 Posts
Newcomer
35 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

I had a pretty bad phonograph, so I was afraid of playing vinyls on it. I rather didn‘t play my signed Crashdiet LP on this horrible thing that destroyed my vinyls. Today I got a new phonograph for my birthday and I listened to the Savage Playground LP for the first time. I was really sad when I saw it was completely bent even though I never took it out of the shell and just stood it into my vinyl cabinet. It‘s ok to play Side A but Side B is bent upwards so it sounds horrible and I‘m afraid to destroy my needle. current/sad Just wanted to let it out.

riKki reKkless
Mr. Ellious Rough
useravatar
Offline
307 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

riKki reKkless wrote:


I had a pretty bad phonograph, so I was afraid of playing vinyls on it. I rather didn‘t play my signed Crashdiet LP on this horrible thing that destroyed my vinyls. Today I got a new phonograph for my birthday and I listened to the Savage Playground LP for the first time. I was really sad when I saw it was completely bent even though I never took it out of the shell and just stood it into my vinyl cabinet. It‘s ok to play Side A but Side B is bent upwards so it sounds horrible and I‘m afraid to destroy my needle. current/sad Just wanted to let it out.

how disappointing!
looks like it has been exposed to heat. Warping will happen to vinyl even if stored correctly, but gets exposed to heat. Was it left in a  car or anything like that?

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
Offline
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
124 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

My wife placed a new order for me!
Some shirts, some patches, the flag, the drum sticks and the live download.
Too much good stuff keeps appearing in this store.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
Offline
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
124 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

glam_junkie wrote:


riKki reKkless wrote:


I had a pretty bad phonograph, so I was afraid of playing vinyls on it. I rather didn‘t play my signed Crashdiet LP on this horrible thing that destroyed my vinyls. Today I got a new phonograph for my birthday and I listened to the Savage Playground LP for the first time. I was really sad when I saw it was completely bent even though I never took it out of the shell and just stood it into my vinyl cabinet. It‘s ok to play Side A but Side B is bent upwards so it sounds horrible and I‘m afraid to destroy my needle. current/sad Just wanted to let it out.

how disappointing!
looks like it has been exposed to heat. Warping will happen to vinyl even if stored correctly, but gets exposed to heat. Was it left in a  car or anything like that?

Actually no. It was just in my cabinet. Yeah, hopefully, I can get it "back in shape".

riKki reKkless
Mr. Ellious Rough
useravatar
Offline
307 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

riKki reKkless wrote:

Yeah, hopefully, I can get it "back in shape".

If not we'll be glad to send you another one. Maybe the mail guy screwed up, or even the factory, and that's our responsibility completely current/smile.

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
Offline
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Hm, the generation wild one was good.

But i dont think i have played the Savage Playground  LP yet.
Might have to try it aswell then, so there nothing wrong from the factory with it.

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
Offline
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

rainy_kate_sleaze wrote:

peter a question about that new retro bag i saw a pic and simon had that bag is it bigger then the other bag?

The "Retro bag" is bigger than the "Flight bag" yes!

Retro bag dimensions :  Approx size 42 x 29 x 10 cm. (width x height x depth).
Flight bag dimensions :  Dimensions 30 x 28 x 10 cm. Capacity 7 litres.

glam_junkie wrote:

Too much good stuff keeps appearing in this store.

I'm glad to hear that you think so current/smile. Will add tons of new stuff during the (Swedish) fall too...

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
Offline
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

peterlondon wrote:

Will add tons of new stuff during the (Swedish) fall too...

*closing my eyes* I don´t see this, I don´t see this current/tongue

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
216 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
14 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

You're gona add even more stuff ? Damn my wallet is crying.

But who listens to his\her wallet anyway current/wink

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
Offline
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Placed an order last week for a shirt and a couple patches! Will probably be placing another very soon!

peterlondon wrote:

Will add tons of new stuff during the (Swedish) fall too...

This scares the living fukk out of me, and my wallet!

Still on the lookout for a Crash bandana.... haha!

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

PrimalScream91
Dakota
useravatar
Offline
301 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
47 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

The flagpost was the best thing...  kept me clean my bedroom and wall as well to the better. Now I love my beed and sleep.
Just one thing missing... a singledisc-picture in the crash-store..

Edited by: hollywood vampire//hv - Oct-07-13 03:17:16

Guest
useravatar
Offline
0 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

A little preview of what's about to be released tomorrow current/big_smile

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/237/mini_hood2013.png

Hope you like the design!! I sure do current/smile

PrimalScream91 wrote:

Still on the lookout for a Crash bandana.... haha!

Looking into this current/smile

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

Attachments:
peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
Offline
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

The design is lovely current/big_smile I like it

laj91
useravatar
Offline
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Love the desigh aswell.
Anything on the back?


But a zipper?

noooooo, hate those =/ cold and make guys look like you have a hard on, when you sit down current/sad

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
Offline
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4011
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
153222
Posts today:
1
User Info
 
Total Users:
10322
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
1
Guests Online:
115

Online: 
KerLondonLepard