Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Random facts

Re: Random facts

Random fact n.1: There's NOTHING in the whole world like czech moshers. Someone should write a dissertation about them, since they're pretty interesting specie... You can never see them on the street, you can't even see them coming to the gig. I have my own theory that they're actually sleeping in the basement from show to show and they wake up with the sound of drums and bass - then they will crawl out like fucking bears after the winter... But whatever, there's just THAT one second when you glance over your shoulder and you realize they are fucking everywhere - drunk, tattooed and sweaty guys of every sizes and indeterminate age. In that moment, you only have two options: First, you can try to join the madness and hope that you won't get your bones smashed. Second, you better run for your life or they will trample you into the ground and probably eat you alive. However, I don't want to lie to you, there's a verification needed 'cause I've never met any survivor in my life.

Random fact n.2 (or better say random note to stupid self): Crowd surfing in a club where the ceiling is like 2 meters "high" aspires for the Darwin award.

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

MissHurricane wrote:


Random fact n.2 (or better say random note to stupid self): Crowd surfing in a club where the ceiling is like 2 meters "high" aspires for the Darwin award.

Haha, you know that from own experience? current/big_smile

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
Offline
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

Livingdead4life wrote:

MissHurricane wrote:



Random fact n.2 (or better say random note to stupid self): Crowd surfing in a club where the ceiling is like 2 meters "high" aspires for the Darwin award.

Haha, you know that from own experience? current/big_smile

Let's say that I had more not very smart ideas on yesterday Kvelertak show current/big_smile

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

I dont get hungover like normal people.  I usually get a cold. Voice gone, stuffed nose, couching and sneezing.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
191 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

Sheila wrote:


I dont get hungover like normal people.  I usually get a cold. Voice gone, stuffed nose, couching and sneezing.

Haha, that is seriously weird! Except for voice gone, I get that too. Perhaps I scream a little too much sometimes...

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song

Mz. Hyde
useravatar
Offline
215 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
66 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

Mz. Hyde wrote:


Sheila wrote:


I dont get hungover like normal people.  I usually get a cold. Voice gone, stuffed nose, couching and sneezing.

Haha, that is seriously weird! Except for voice gone, I get that too. Perhaps I scream a little too much sometimes...

I think screaming can be my reason too. At least sometimes. But last saturday, I got really sick (i had absolutely no voice xD) after just a party, I dont usually scream that much when I'm at someones house. I scream more at concerts. xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
191 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

I never kill spiders. I take them outside.

laj91
useravatar
Offline
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

I eat paprika chips only together with apples.

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
216 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
11 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

My eyes change colour depending on the season. All green in summer, now it's more like something between green and grey, in spring it will be completely unidentifiable (not green, not gray, not brown). What the hell? Maybe I'm just partially a chameleon...

NightFalling wrote:

I never kill spiders. I take them outside.

...so they could crawl back and have their revenge? current/big_smile

NightFalling wrote:

I eat paprika chips only together with apples.

Now THIS sounds weird, haha.

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

I'm both left- and right-handed (kind of)
I don't like crowded places. and parties.
I'm a family person
I'm pretty good at learning languages
I love baking
I like singing and dancing, but only when I'm all by myself because I suck at it current/big_smile
I'm messy but still I like things to be perfectly organized.
I could spend a whole day playing games (like Skyrim or something like that)
Many people are afraid of me when they see me for the first time (apparently I have a naturally evil-looking face haha)

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
Offline
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

I apperantly need to be drunk to be able to talk to people.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
Offline
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

I never drink up my glasses. I always leave some drink in it, I have no idea why. goes for both glasses and bottles xD i dont do it with alcohol, though.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
191 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

I´ve never been drunk in my life so far

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
216 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
11 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

NightFalling wrote:


I´ve never been drunk in my life so far

How old are you then? current/smile

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
Offline
1227 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
9 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:


NightFalling wrote:


I´ve never been drunk in my life so far

How old are you then? current/smile

22 current/wink

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
216 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
11 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

NightFalling wrote:


GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:


NightFalling wrote:


I´ve never been drunk in my life so far

How old are you then? current/smile

22 current/wink

You should try. Some appreciate, some don't.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
Offline
1227 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
9 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

ANY beverage I make (and it doesn't really matter whether it is cuba libre or just tea) is always so damn strong that nobody else wants to drink it.
...I swear that my coffee has just blinked at me!

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

MissHurricane wrote:


Random fact n.1: There's NOTHING in the whole world like czech moshers. Someone should write a dissertation about them, since they're pretty interesting specie... You can never see them on the street, you can't even see them coming to the gig. I have my own theory that they're actually sleeping in the basement from show to show and they wake up with the sound of drums and bass - then they will crawl out like fucking bears after the winter... But whatever, there's just THAT one second when you glance over your shoulder and you realize they are fucking everywhere - drunk, tattooed and sweaty guys of every sizes and indeterminate age. In that moment, you only have two options: First, you can try to join the madness and hope that you won't get your bones smashed. Second, you better run for your life or they will trample you into the ground and probably eat you alive. However, I don't want to lie to you, there's a verification needed 'cause I've never met any survivor in my life.


It is very hard to escape at the right time. current/big_smile

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
Offline
341 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
96 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

Haha, I've just realized I posted this to the wrong topic... two months late current/big_smile Nevermind.

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Random facts

The last time I went to see a band playing live was in Finland fest in Tokyo 25th of May 2007. Then I got pregnant...

katribear
useravatar
Offline
68 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
43 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4010
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
153205
Posts this week:
3
User Info
 
Total Users:
10314
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
0
Guests Online:
29

Online: 
There are no members online