Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

The Movies thread

The Movies thread

Any movie-freaks on here?
Want to talk about some vintage pieces from the 7th Art?
Any movie that got all your attention lately?
Or are you expecting a specific release?

Rite now, I'm waiting for the forthcoming journey of the world famous captain Jack Sparrow current/big_smile
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/23/piratescaribbeanworldseed2.jpg
I'm both excited and sad to see that trilogy end (I hope this time I will be able to manage the Niagara Falls streaming from my eyes, watching the very end of the very last episode, just like what happened with the Lord of the Rings trilogy current/lol), because I had never met such a hardrocking pirate before haha...
The legend has it, that Johnny Depp did observe Keith "coconut" Richards A LOT to work on Sparrow's looks & attitude...... current/lol

Anyway it's all about the scenario, the fx, the kickass soundtrack and the cast's also awesome ... a few weeks left before the release, weeeee! current/big_smile

http://imagegen.last.fm/CRASHDIET/artists/elusiveness.gif

elüsiveness
useravatar
1115 Posts
0 AUP
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Movies thread

My fave movie of all times is "The great dictator".

I don't have a favourite genre, I just don't like blockbusters. The less people know a movie, the more I like it.
Right now I can't come up with many titles.
A movie I really loved recently, is "The return", by Russian director Andrej Zvjagintsev. It's really slow, but your eyes are just glued to the screen.

*bettina*
useravatar
706 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 AUP
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Yeah im looking forward to see Pirates Of The Caribbean too current/smile  And i like the movie Detroit Rock City current/big_smile

aandreas
useravatar
694 Posts
0 AUP

just gotta say that I fukkin' love Johnny Depp !
so damn good , and so damn hot . .

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer
AUP

I am a movie frrrreak, I'm a sucker for horror movies. It doesn't get any better then that :twisted:  Yay for pirates 3!!

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

another bottle of rum then =D!!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 AUP

I fukkin' love horror/creepy/scary movies current/big_smile THEY FREAK ME OUT . . and though
I'm scared sometimes I fukkin' LOVE 'em . . . just love to frighten myself up current/big_smile

love the saw-movies . first, second and third current/big_smile !

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer
AUP

I love the Saw movies too. sooo great

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

Aandreas wrote:

Yeah im looking forward to see Pirates Of The Caribbean too current/smile  And i like the movie Detroit Rock City current/big_smile

Detroit rock city rules man. All of you Kiss-freaks should check it out.

headbangerhåll
useravatar
990 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 AUP

I'm into all kind of movies / tv series.

I love horror movies and comedies. I've got all the Friday 13th (jason) movies, some Freddie Kreuger movies and two Halloween movies (and a Halloween shirt!). Those are my favorites in the horror categori.

I also love the animated Spider-man (the movies sucks), Xmen (both animated and movies) and all the Marvel Stuff.

Plus Pokémon. I only have one season left to watch current/sad

stringz
useravatar
466 Posts
0 AUP

I love movies. But mostly Hong Kong action (Kung Fu movies) mostly from the 70s. Bruce Lee, Yi Min-Li, Leung Kar Yan and more. Some Jackie Chan also. But i like Comedies also with Jim Carrey http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif But I mostly watch movies from Hong Kong cause I'm a Martial Artist myself and they're really funny cause they're kinda crapy done current/lol But good fight scenes.

blondy
useravatar
422 Posts
0 AUP

I'm a damn movie freak!
I also wait for the 3rd movie of the Pirates. And i've newly seen Spiderman 3 wich owns!

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

I so love movies! maybe my long time fave is The Lostboys.. 80's vampire rock'n'roll movie, love it..but i love almost every kind of movies, not anything space things or things like that but...

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 AUP
Female  Website 

I love lost boys http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

crashbear. wrote:

And i've newly seen Spiderman 3 wich owns!

No, it sucked big time! The motherfucker who is playing Peter Parker in the movie sucks as Peter Parker/Spider-man and the story is now fucked up.

Harry never dies in the real deal, he doesn't even become this enemy to Spiderman/Peter Parker either. He's just a little pissed 'cause Peter "steals" Mary Jane from him. And Spiderman doesn't unmask himself until the 5th season and it's just for Mary Jane. BULLSHIT i say

stringz
useravatar
466 Posts
0 AUP

MissPain wrote:

just gotta say that I fukkin' love Johnny Depp !
so damn good , and so damn hot . .

so do i!!
that's my fav actor EVER! he's really good! (and so damn sexy ahah).
one of my fav movie is Sleepy Hollow.. and all the movies he played in current/smile

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
0 AUP

28 Weeks Later just came out on Friday.  28 Days Later was awesome and this one looks sooo good.  I want to go soon.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP
Female  Birthday 

I haven't seen those movies current/mad

..but anyway anyone here have seen the new spiderman 3 movie?

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

we were talkin' 'bout that in the older pages =P!!!!

but yes, i saw it....kewl effects but i ain't liked the movie

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 AUP

"older pages" current/lol  the pages are old current/lol
28 days later is a good movie

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
michal
Members Online: