Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Around The Table

Around The Table

Come in and tell us al about something cool or interesting or just normal things
that have happen today!  Have you maybe had a bad drink or maybe escaped from school?
or have you seen something strange?

talk away about your day! current/smile

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Around The Table

well, it was not today but 2 days ago..
my boss sold the pub where i worked, so it means new boss.
the new one is only 23 years old and an rap n hip hop fanatic, so you see how he looks.. and so fucking rude. he said to me : no more rock in the place, you've gotta have to hear MY music while working.
after to weeks of horrible torture... i just quit, and it's so great current/big_smile

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Hehe, that was actually the coolest story i've heard in a long time.
I think it was good of you to quit http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif , but sad that the new boss was a damn hipp hopp thing :twisted: .....

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

You did the right thing, dont let a fucking hip-hoper boss around over you. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Sexe03.gif , to the hiphoper

headbangerhåll
useravatar
990 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

a cool story?

hmmm let's see, it could be how i got my Motörhead tikket =D, at least i think it's a pretty funny story...so.. here it goes....

It's started a day before the gig, i didn't have the tikket yet, there was no money either, i was beggining to get a lil bit mad and fukkin crazy xDD, the shit is that my dad was in a business trip so he told me that he was going to give me the money for the gig the same day, so i relaxed myself. Next day i went to school and my dad calls, FUKK!!!! he said that he didn't make it so he sent me the money to a weird and unknown place[at least for me], fukk i was the complete day too fukkin crazy, i was so fukkin mad that i scratched the principal's car....uhmm well, actually i was gonna do that anyway but what the hell...>current/smile!!!

3:00 pm!!!!!!!! "FUKK I GOTTA GO", i ran like a fukkin whore to take the bus and then the subway and a bus again to my place, i took and extremaly short shower and...oh WAIT!!!, something happened on the subway...
when i was in the fukkin subway with my balls on my mouth for dispair xD, a lady(old lady)  found a empty seat and i was so fukkin' mad at the moment that i ran i jump to get to the seat first xDDD!!!, when i was completly sat and comfortable, i realized that all the fukkin ppl were staring at me with those eyes that say "YOU ARE A FUKKIN SIKK FUKK!!!", and of course i was...xDDDDDDDDDDD, anyway, bakk to the house...i took the shower, dressed up and went away, everything was nice and i was doin' it in a fantastic time =D.....til i went to take the bus to get the money, FUKK!!! IT TOOK LIKE 40 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHEN I FINALLY TOOK IT!! THE FUKKIN MACHINE GOT FUKKED UP!!! SO I HAD TO WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes

sorry...im cool now   current/roll

i got to the place it was a gigantic mall and the place to get the money was at the very fukkin end of everything!!!, so i ran!!!!!!!RAN!!! i was runnin' in the mall xDDD!!, the fukkin guards start yellin' at me, and chase me xDDD!!! they thought i was a fukkin thief or something xD....

well, what do ya expected??!!! i was wearing a metalhead outfit, i was sweating like a demon, and my face FUKK!!! I WAS COMPLETLY POSSESED BY DISPAIR!!!!!!!!!!

the guards followed me til i get to the money shit, and when i was 'bout to get my number in the line....FUKK!!! THE MACHINE FUKKED UP!!!!!!!!!!! current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes  current/yikes  can you fukkin believe that!!!???

at that very moment i got so pissed that i didn't care 'bout the line and i went anyway xDDD!!! i took my money and i ran again!!!, GUARDS FUKKIN YELLIN!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

i got to a record shop, and there was like 10 other mother fukkers buying the tikket...FUKK!!, but while i was doin' the line i met these 2 babes...so i calmed down a lil bit ^^. I got my tikket so i went out to take the bus and meet with some mates =P, i bought my cigs and i took the bus...FUKKIN FULL!!!! xD and i said to the Busdriver..."DUDE, FASTER!!!! MOTORHEAD!!!!!", the guy said something like "shut up and stop acting like a sikk xDD", when the shit started a FUKKIN DIKKSUKKER ASSCUMLOVER put himself infront of the fukkin bus!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I STARTED TO YELL AT HIM FROM THE BUS XDDDDD!!!! we lost like 10 mins ¬¬...

i got to my friends place, we took a bus and we get to the subway station and it was SO FUKKIN FULL, I NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we lost like 30 mins over there and the lines where so fukkin full that we took 1 hour instead of 25 minutes ¬¬...

we got to the gig place, we bought some beers...well a lot and THE FUKKIN COPS STARTED TO KIKKOUR ASSES, only coz of we were drinkin' =P!!!

Well, after that Motorhead started and everything went just fine =D

that's my story :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

^^hey, tha's hard current/big_smilecurrent/big_smilecurrent/big_smile  so fukkin great luck!!!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

and im usually a very lukky guy :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

^^sure you are, you met me..okay okay okay, that was a bad one..current/tongue

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

wakwkajwkjakwjka xDDDDDDD

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Haha that was both a cool and lucky and also a bit unlucky in the beginning current/smile
But you ranned from the guards? current/yikes ... that's good done!

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Hahahahahahahahaha   current/lol  current/lol  current/lol !!! This story is TOO funny and full of shitty thingz!!!!  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol  Poor Tommy!!!

sleaze manù
useravatar
821 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

All that for Motorhead...i think it's worthy of =P

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Yes, of course!!! current/big_smile

sleaze manù
useravatar
821 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

I say the same, even if i don't listen to them much these days...

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

why is my name on the topic's name current/neutral ?

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Eeeeeeeh!! Why?!

sleaze manù
useravatar
821 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Tommy Sweet wrote:

I kinda wondered the same thing...

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

crashbear. wrote:

Hehe, that was actually the coolest story i've heard in a long time.
I think it was good of you to quit http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif , but sad that the new boss was a damn hipp hopp thing :twisted: .....

ahah, yeah i did a good choice to quit i think. it was a biker club when i worked there, kinda nice, and i could play the music i wanted lol.
it's gonna reopen in 2 weeks, and it's gonna be kinda streap and night club ugh current/hmm the old customers, bikers ones, already deceided to destroy everything on the day they will open this new club, i look forward to it, gonna help 'em eheh current/smile
ow, did i say the new boss' name is Rocco?? ahah

and Tommy, your story's so funny current/big_smile
i'll see Motorhead in 3 weeks, i'll thinks of ya ahah current/smile (luckily i already have my tikket ;p )

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

WaspGirl wrote:

Tommy Sweet wrote:

I kinda wondered the same thing...

same here. but then i stopped

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

i can tell one story which happened like two weeks ago..

so, me and my friend were bored in school ( boarding school) and time was like 08:00 pm. we decided go to one old barn. we went there, were there little time and then i said that i have to go to pee. current/big_smile my friend gave me paper and said "there's forest, go there"..well i didn't have nothing against it so i went to pee to forest. (yes, i'm girl) i was walkin there just that my friend couldn't see nothing she shouldn't see current/big_smile she asked " show me yer ass if you dare!  :twisted:  " well, i did.  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Sexe03.gif  then i went for pee.

then i walked bakk to that barn i was sure that my friend had left me. that fukkin joker i thought. then i heard some man screamin to us in english!! ( it not common that ppl speak english in there where we were) there wasn't supposed to no one be! my friend came to me, she was hiding. then we just walked to that man , someone very crazy man. he said "go away, i have to drink some wine. go away, we live here now, not anymore!!" my friend didin't understand at all what he said, i gladly did and just screamed, "okay okay, no more.." then we left but we showed our asses to him current/big_smilecurrent/big_smile  :twisted:

well, next day we couldn't help it but we went bakk there current/big_smile we didin't see that guy but we kind of exploted some electricline..current/sad

hoho, after that first time we come late bakk to  school so we had to hide from adults current/big_smile

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: