Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Around The Table

Re: Around The Table

^true..but not them when you crash that pee on yer own pants... current/roll   happened...oops.. current/roll

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

ooh yeah... happens especially when you dont master of the situation anuff, like being drunk or sth current/lol  current/lol

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

^^well i don't drink but it's not problem to mee pee to yer own pants..current/tongue  i should be more patient..and now we are totally off topic so somebody should tell some nice story of pee to own pants current/wink

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

err.. okay then.. once there was this Me.. and Me waz walkin down ze streetz.. and then ee.... he saw a car.. that car was like.. pink or something.. and that pink car waz soooooooo beautiful [beautifuller than Odïnn] that Me peed in his pants......

that story wasn't actually true  current/roll

girsindri
useravatar
1225 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

^^just saying! i'm sure it was you but you're too shy to tell it to us!! current/tongue

hmm, so you afraid pink cars current/tongue

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

Girsindri wrote:

err.. okay then.. once there was this Me.. and Me waz walkin down ze streetz.. and then ee.... he saw a car.. that car was like.. pink or something.. and that pink car waz soooooooo beautiful [beautifuller than Odïnn] that Me peed in his pants......

that story wasn't actually true  current/roll

Yeh the car wasn't beautifuller than me .. that was untrue .. the other stuff MIGHT be true but I'm not sure ^^

odïnn
useravatar
335 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

i think i pee in my pants often when i laugh hard current/lol

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

nah, everything except the car being beautifuller than Odïnn was untrue.. but here I have a true one... it's short tho

a bunch of years ago me, Odïnn and a mutual friend of ourz were playin outside or sumfin.. but then we were goin insideee... and me and that friend both really really had to pee.. but it was herz home so she got to go first.. so we had to wait outside.. and yeps, I peeded in my's pants.. so I had to go home and change .. and then everyone lived happily ever after current/big_smile

girsindri
useravatar
1225 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

^^^hahahhahaaaaa!!!!!  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol   can happen only to you!!

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

Peeing in or on your own pants is not the best you can do actually current/smile

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

nooo.. peeing in someone else's pants is current/big_smile

never tried that actually .. eehhh

girsindri
useravatar
1225 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Girsindri wrote:

nah, everything except the car being beautifuller than Odïnn was untrue.. but here I have a true one... it's short tho

a bunch of years ago me, Odïnn and a mutual friend of ourz were playin outside or sumfin.. but then we were goin insideee... and me and that friend both really really had to pee.. but it was herz home so she got to go first.. so we had to wait outside.. and yeps, I peeded in my's pants.. so I had to go home and change .. and then everyone lived happily ever after current/big_smile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm gonna make fun of you forever with that one! Didn't know/remember hahahahahahaha current/lol !!!!

odïnn
useravatar
335 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

hahaha great story, jajajaj! current/lol
peeing pwns!

well it also happens while peeing in the forest, that you pee a bit on yer pants current/lol like me, when i was on one polish rock band concert... the support wasn't that nice, and there was a forest not far away, so me and my friends went there to drink sth. after some time we were a bit more cheerful, but oh, we wanted to pee current/lol so we did in this forest, but i did pee a bit on my pants too current/lol anywayz, we came to a conclusion that the world seems to be much better after you pee in the forest. lukkily, i didn't have to wait that long for these pants to dry http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif.

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

That's true; THE WORLD SEEMS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU*VE PEED IN THE FOREST!

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

DOES POLAND HAVE ROCK BANDS?!

anyway - hahahah  current/lol current/big_smile

girsindri
useravatar
1225 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

HOHO YOU INSOLENT KID! current/lol

yeah... i think this:
THE WORLD SEEMS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU'VE PEED IN THE FOREST!
shold be some new philosophy or sth...

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

to true!

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Yo! Yo! don't get too much off topic please...

We have the longest thread for this yeah?

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

yarr yarr allrite.. soooorry waspiee

willz you accept our humble apollogiez?

girsindri
useravatar
1225 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

WaspGirl wrote:

Yo! Yo! don't get too much off topic please...

We have the longest thread for this yeah?

Yeah that's right!

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
zinserkth
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
KerLondonLepard

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: because I live in a small country and the people whenever she sees me talking bad about me...I don't know why..:(
Mcinsanity: what kind of bad? Only one people? sorry, i didn't get
KerLondonLepard: my ex classmates...
KerLondonLepard: when I went to the school no one spoke with me...
KerLondonLepard: I was always alone,honey..
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by vilatichoslapka
Yesterday 10:22:44
by vilatichoslapka
Yesterday 10:19:05
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek