Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Around The Table

Re: Around The Table

As interesting as this is, you are http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/mod2.gif

Why not open a new thread about it though?

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

WaspGirl wrote:

As interesting as this is, you are http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/mod2.gif

Why not open a new thread about it though?

Okey!

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

well this is a thread about stories and headbangerhåll is about to tell his story and we just but nevermind open a new thread then....

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

I was hangin around in Tanto in Stockholm with my friends. And suddenly we looked at a window. And there was a naked, hairy, old man who was waving at us. THAT was SCARY. We ran like hell!

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

aha lol. I would also have runned like hell.
did you wave back?? current/lol

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

crashbear. wrote:

well this is a thread about stories and headbangerhåll is about to tell his story and we just but nevermind open a new thread then....

That may well be the case but there's too much chatting. Better do that in separate threads yeh. We have several "chat" threads where you can discuss these things in more depth if you want to.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

yeah ok i see the point now. thanks!! current/smile

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

crashbear. wrote:

yeah ok i see the point now. thanks!! current/smile

current/lol  current/roll

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

My mother was out walking, and two lesbian girls were going in front of her. And suddenly a man on a bike rushed by and screamed "you disgusting lesbian fuckers! You should go fuck a cock instead!" Sick, rite?

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

yeah it's a bit sick. but also funny http://stadium-arcadium.com/forum/images/smiles/laugh.gif

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

I worked today, and my boss came to me with pictures of goth people she printed off the internet and started comparing me to them and she said that if I just lost the eyeliner, wore some brighter clothes, or got tanner (I have really white skin), I wouldn't look goth.  I guess customers bring it up to her that I don't look normal. current/neutral

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

ahah xD!
but i recommand to just stay yourself current/smile

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

Randee wrote:

I worked today, and my boss came to me with pictures of goth people she printed off the internet and started comparing me to them and she said that if I just lost the eyeliner, wore some brighter clothes, or got tanner (I have really white skin), I wouldn't look goth.  I guess customers bring it up to her that I don't look normal. current/neutral

That's freakin horrible! No one should have to take that kind of crap current/sad

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Randee wrote:

That was not nice. Still be yourself.

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

That suxx Randee!

I look gothish at work and nobody says anything about it.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

ohh trouble!
there's a guy on myspace who keep writing to me for months, and i never answer, coz i thought he is weird.
he wrote to me again tonight , and for once i deceided to be kind enough to answer, even if he's a bit strange.

it was my mistake!
he is INSANE!!!!!!!! he lives in a town next to mine, and says he's gonna come to my house to meet me in person right now (it's 3.30 am!), he's so SURE he can have me that's amazing!
he's 35 years old and dad of 2 little kids, that's sikk!
so, i just stop talkin' to him. and he kept writing for like half an hour. i do know ALL his life know :s
he says he saw my page on myspace, and that i luv Nikki Sixx.
He says i have to give him 1 month and he'll be the Nikki look-a-like so i will marry him, and that tomorrow he's gonna buy new clothes and stuff, he's gonna choose some tattoos to do and let his hair grow :s
i still didn't answer til he tells me that he read my blog and saw i was leaving to london soon, and that he'll definitly comes with me no matter if i want it or not :s
he says that i can not leave him here in switzerland, cause i'm his girl and if i do that without telling him he's gonna find me and i'll see what happen after  current/yikes
i never met HIM!! he's sikk!!!!
then i answered, i say he has to calm down coz i don't know him and i never wanted to meet or more , and that he's not the kind of guy i can be with.
so he says he's gonna take his bike and kill himself.
i don't know why the hell i was that kind but i had taken pity out of him and kept talking to say he doesn't have to do such silly thing and stuff, that he doesn't know nothing about me, blablalba......
and i shouldn't have done this coz now he doesn't stop talkin to me and in his mind i'm like his wife, he say i'm gonna be the mother of his future kids, he already planned on the name of the kids....
he knows im a barmaid and says that tomorrow he's gonna check all the pub in my city to find me :s

i never thought this things could happen in real and not only in the books
current/yikes

i don't know if i must laugh or cry.

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
0 Points

he says now that he has lots of money and that he will do a surgical intervention to change his face like Nikki's one  current/yikes

he sends me link to the page or great esthetic and plastic doctors in switzerland and ask me to choose which one i'd like to 'take care of his face'.

it's sikkkkkkk. and the worse is, he's serious and really think i'm marrying him soon  current/roll

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
0 Points

Fffffff... You're in big trouble babe! You can't get away from psycopathics in the easy way...My fanatic boyfriend, husband, father of my kids and all  ridiculous fantasies a man's brain gives birth to lost my tracks only when my fav club shut down...STAY AWAY FROM CAPTAIN HOWDY!

elentina
useravatar
305 Posts
0 Points

poor jakkie-D, i think ya should pikk a sikk face like yoda or sumthin for this guy =DDD

WaspGirl wrote:

That suxx Randee!

I look gothish at work and nobody says anything about it.

you are the mod babe...no one can say anything to ya  at all... http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Tommi Lippstikk wrote:

you are the mod babe...no one can say anything to ya  at all... http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol

current/lol  current/roll

My day. I've had a splitting headache most of the day and had to go home early from work because of it. Slept for three hours and the headache finally went away after another hour.

Got a boquet of lovely pink  flowers from my mum.

Talked to a very good friend for a few hours.

Now I'm off to bed.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
breloczek56
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
KerLondonLepard

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Sleazoid: hi :)
KerLondonLepard: :) Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: I live in Italy :) sorry for reply now!
Sleazoid: Aww its okay, I was straightening my hair anyway :D
Wow, my parents were born in Italy :)
I'd like to visit Italy some day. :)
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice..but are u a girl or boy?
Sleazoid: Boy :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight from me. :) Its 3am here and I have work in a few short hours :|
Nice talking to you, have a wonderful day/night.
Take care.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw sorry I see it now! goodnight my friend! :D take care! nice to chat with u :)
Sleazoid: It's okay :)
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45