Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Around The Table

Re: Around The Table

I'm sad because today I had to get my tongue frenulum piercing removed since I have to get an MRI coming up because there might be something wrong with my brain. current/sad

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

That's not good current/sad Do you have any idea what might be wrong? How will they remove the piercing?

I've got a feaver, a headache and a sore throught today  current/sad

drlama
useravatar
1383 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I had my "mechanics lesson" or how to explain. The teacher was away for 10 minutes, so my friends glued the telephone in the classroom, so he can't answer the phone xD I burned myself with very hot liquid glue, so I have a big blister on my hand current/sad

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

DrLama wrote:

That's not good current/sad Do you have any idea what might be wrong? How will they remove the piercing?

I've got a feaver, a headache and a sore throught today  current/sad

Not quite sure what's wrong.  A couple weeks back, the left side of my body went numb and I still to this day have some tingling left in my hand and foot so the doctor is trying to figure out what's wrong. 

It was definately an event trying to get my piercing out.  It took two people trying to get it out with clamps and stuff current/yikes

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Randee wrote:

It was definately an event trying to get my piercing out.  It took two people trying to get it out with clamps and stuff current/yikes

Ouch!  current/sad

drlama
useravatar
1383 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

DrLama wrote:

Randee wrote:

Ouch!  current/sad

Yeah, my mouth was sore afterwards from keeping it open for so long.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Randee wrote:

DrLama wrote:

Randee wrote:

Ouch!  current/sad

Sounds horrible! current/roll

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Pinkblackzero wrote:

Randee wrote:

DrLama wrote:

Randee wrote:

Ouch!  current/sad

Sounds horrible! current/roll

Yeah, it wasn't too bad, but I'd say that it was almost worse getting it out than getting it pierced.  It was kind of funny too at the same time because both piercers couldn't get  it out, so they had to go to "Plan B" which was bigger clamps than before.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Randee wrote:

DrLama wrote:

Randee wrote:

Ouch!  current/sad

wow, it should have been very uncomfortable current/hmm
i've got the opposite problem, i always swallow the ball of my tongue piercing :s

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

SleazySixx wrote:

Randee wrote:

DrLama wrote:

Randee wrote:

Ouch!  current/sad

wow, it should have been very uncomfortable current/hmm
i've got the opposite problem, i always swallow the ball of my tongue piercing :s

Ooh, that's not good.  Well, my piercing must have been on pretty well.  I don't know if you've seen it (I posted a picture of it once on this forum), but my piercing was through the web that connects the tongue to the floor of the mouth.  I really want it back in...I feel weird without it.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

no i didn't see the picture current/hmm
but is the hole ...er, dunno the word.. i mean, you can still put your piercing back or do you have to get it pierce again?

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

Hej everyone!
I just came home from Crashdïets and Sisters Show in Tantogården, Stockholm current/big_smile
It rocked! I had a pretty good time http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  current/big_smile

drlama
useravatar
1383 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Randee, I'm sorry to hear about the MRI scan. I hope you're OK.

But guys, don't chat too much here, yeh?

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Randee wrote:

Not quite sure what's wrong.  A couple weeks back, the left side of my body went numb and I still to this day have some tingling left in my hand and foot so the doctor is trying to figure out what's wrong.

Uch I didn't read that since I didn't use to open this thread...
But I really hope your doctors will find out what's wrong, hoping this ain't something related to the brains...hang on, ok?

Must be weird for the piercing issue, indeed http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

http://imagegen.last.fm/CRASHDIET/artists/elusiveness.gif

elüsiveness
useravatar
1115 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

SleazySixx wrote:

no i didn't see the picture current/hmm
but is the hole ...er, dunno the word.. i mean, you can still put your piercing back or do you have to get it pierce again?

I think I'm going to have to get it re-pierced. current/neutral

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

WaspGirl wrote:

Randee, I'm sorry to hear about the MRI scan. I hope you're OK.

But guys, don't chat too much here, yeh?

Thank you...I hope all goes well.

elüsiveness wrote:

Uch I didn't read that since I didn't use to open this thread...
But I really hope your doctors will find out what's wrong, hoping this ain't something related to the brains...hang on, ok?

Must be weird for the piercing issue, indeed

I too hope it's nothing brain-related but at the same time, I really want to know what's wrong current/neutral

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

I was in a car crash today. We drove our car, on our way to my grandmother and grandfather. Then a car in front of us stopped and we could brake that fast. So the lights on our car were crushed, and it got a small buckle. We didn't get hurt, but we'll maybe have to pay for reparations  :evil:

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

current/sad  unlucky then Foby... :evil:

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Yep current/sad I wanted grandmas cookies FFS!!!  :evil:

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

My grandmother can't bake cookies current/sad

Which of your cars did you crash with?

drlama
useravatar
1383 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
caesar
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Luana.Crow: hey.
KerLondonLepard: how are u? :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by vilatichoslapka
Oct-29-14 10:22:44