Around The Table

Re: Around The Table

The volvo.

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Oh noo!
I've  been in that car quite alot current/sad

drlama
useravatar
1383 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

But it will be fine! It's not über damaged

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

buu man, that totally suxx...

i almost died in a car accident a few years ago...

know they feeling

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Tommi Lippstikk wrote:

buu man, that totally suxx...

i almost died in a car accident a few years ago...

know they feeling

Tell us! What happened? I was also in a bigger car accident before...

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Well...it was 2002, i was at school and i remember that my mom asked me if i wanted to get pikked up at school by her...but i told her no, coz i was going to a friend's place...

so, school ended and there she was outside school...so i got in the car and almost five mins, we got crashed by this fukker, we crash 3 other cars and a tree =O!!

we almost died, specially my mum coz she hit her head with the door with the crash...

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

current/yikes  Lucky that it you didn't got killed FFS!

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

fukk, good to have ya still on this side Tommi...!

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

car crashes are horrible. Glad you Tommy and yer mom made it through.  I was in one as a baby, it wasn't that dangerous tho, but still....

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

^^that's hard Tommy  current/sad   glad you survived!!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

Fukin terrible with a car crash but you Tommy are a survivor!!  current/big_smile

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

i had one car accident in my life. 100 meters to the place where Motley Crue were playin... we ended up in the police car and they took us to the police station for more than 2 hours, coz of the big amout of whisky we had inside the car.

it sucked big time, i thought i will miss the Crüe and Buckcherry!!!

luckily we managed to made it just in time...

i hate cops  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Sexe25.gif

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

I got a new guitar and amp! YAY... And, to top it offf my moms dating Slashes body guard. And, he knows how to play guitar from slash because, he taught him. And, hes going to teach me. I'm so fukkin happy! It's like im learning from the best!  current/big_smile  current/big_smile

glam-metal94
useravatar
324 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

SleazySixx wrote:

i had one car accident in my life. 100 meters to the place where Motley Crue were playin... we ended up in the police car and they took us to the police station for more than 2 hours, coz of the big amout of whisky we had inside the car.

it sucked big time, i thought i will miss the Crüe and Buckcherry!!!

luckily we managed to made it just in time...

i hate cops  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Sexe25.gif

i hate cops too, fukk those motherfukkers  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Sexe03.gif

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

My ex bf who cheated on me and called me bitch has called me and he told me is coming to my city on January and that we could meet... weird current/roll

*shakieroxy_80s*
useravatar
251 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

*ShakieRoxy_80s* wrote:

My ex bf who cheated on me and called me bitch has called me and he told me is coming to my city on January and that we could meet... weird current/roll

you know what I think about it... I think you shouldn't meet with that bastard...

mrscoverdale
useravatar
172 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

MrsCoverdale wrote:

*ShakieRoxy_80s* wrote:

you know what I think about it... I think you shouldn't meet with that bastard...

I think I shoudln't too... but fuck, love it's hard and...... horrible!!!! I think i'm not the only one who thinks love's for suckers! hahaha

*shakieroxy_80s*
useravatar
251 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: