Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

-Next Diet concerts-

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

I was going to Nöjesfabriken, Karlstad 20/3, but they sat the agelimit at 20 and im only 18 current/sad

xeena
useravatar
Offline
21 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Xeena wrote:

I was going to Nöjesfabriken, Karlstad 20/3, but they sat the agelimit at 20 and im only 18 current/sad

yeah i was going to that too but it's agelimit and i'm not 20 so ....  current/sad

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
Offline
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

crashbear. wrote:

Xeena wrote:

I was going to Nöjesfabriken, Karlstad 20/3, but they sat the agelimit at 20 and im only 18 current/sad

yeah i was going to that too but it's agelimit and i'm not 20 so ....  current/sad

Yeah current/sad
I dont understand why?
At all the other gigs there this autumn the agelimit it 18, so why not this one?

xeena
useravatar
Offline
21 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Xeena wrote:

crashbear. wrote:

Xeena wrote:

I was going to Nöjesfabriken, Karlstad 20/3, but they sat the agelimit at 20 and im only 18 current/sad

yeah i was going to that too but it's agelimit and i'm not 20 so ....  current/sad

Yeah current/sad
I dont understand why?
At all the other gigs there this autumn the agelimit it 18, so why not this one?

Because Crashdiet is just that much badass current/tongue

martin_monroe
useravatar
Offline
150 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

I'll see 'em today  current/big_smile  in huskvarna mohahaha!
it's gonna be awesome http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

alexx
useravatar
Offline
204 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Alexx wrote:

I'll see 'em today  current/big_smile  in huskvarna mohahaha!
it's gonna be awesome http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

Have a freakin' wonderful time!!!

waspgirl
useravatar
Offline
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Linköping, Konsert & Kongress http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

alekz91
useravatar
Offline
31 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

im gonna see them in Seinäjoki but i have to do lots of things before it..take some days off from school and stuff..i bet its worth of it

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
Offline
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Jack Daniel's wrote:

im gonna see them in Seinäjoki but i have to do lots of things before it..take some days off from school and stuff..i bet its worth of it

I hope I'll see them there too! current/smile I think it's quite sure that I can go to that gig!

Guest
useravatar
Offline
0 Posts
Newcomer
Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Alexx wrote:

I'll see 'em today  current/big_smile  in huskvarna mohahaha!
it's gonna be awesome http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

So how was the gig?  current/smile No reviews so far  current/roll

paxhell
useravatar
Offline
166 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Helsinki, Turku and Seinäjoki.  current/smile

tra$hqueen
useravatar
Offline
186 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Im going to see them in Seinäjoki =]

emuli
useravatar
Offline
10 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

paxhell wrote:

Alexx wrote:

I'll see 'em today  current/big_smile  in huskvarna mohahaha!
it's gonna be awesome http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

So how was the gig?  current/smile No reviews so far  current/roll

It was nice, they were really good!  current/smile
and I had a great time...

alexx
useravatar
Offline
204 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Alexx wrote:


and I had a great time...

If so, I recommend "KEEP THE SECRET", haha.

hitomi
useravatar
Offline
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
18 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

I'm gonna see em in Germany in Dezember!!!! I can't wait, it's like a dream come true http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_10.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif
any impressions from someone who has already seen them live?? even though I can imagine how its gonna be: kick ass!!

alley_cat
useravatar
Offline
129 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

alley_cat wrote:

I'm gonna see em in Germany in Dezember!!!! I can't wait, it's like a dream come true http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_10.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif
any impressions from someone who has already seen them live?? even though I can imagine how its gonna be: kick ass!!

I've seen them live three times I think. To  be honest they werent great live back then anyway. Olliver isnt a live singer IMO. But I dunno how they are now, just wait and see  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

foby
useravatar
Offline
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

hitomi wrote:

Alexx wrote:


and I had a great time...

If so, I recommend "KEEP THE SECRET", haha.

whaaat?  :?:

alexx
useravatar
Offline
204 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Alexx wrote:

hitomi wrote:

Alexx wrote:


and I had a great time...

If so, I recommend "KEEP THE SECRET", haha.

whaaat?  :?:

So what setlist?  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

paxhell
useravatar
Offline
166 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

Alekz91 wrote:

Linköping, Konsert & Kongress http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

Me too, do you know where to buy tikkets?

klittbritt
useravatar
Offline
176 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: -Next Diet concerts-

klittbritt wrote:

Alekz91 wrote:

Linköping, Konsert & Kongress http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

Me too, do you know where to buy tikkets?

Yes, you can book tikkets here: http://www.konsert-kongress.se/2/boka.asp?id=932

Then you go too Konsert & Kongress and fetch them out...Hmm, I think you can go to Konsert & Kongress directly, it shoud work. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

alekz91
useravatar
Offline
31 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4010
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
153206
Posts this week:
4
User Info
 
Total Users:
10314
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
2
Guests Online:
73

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Danny Oliveira: nothing heheh I didn't do to school and i'm in home doing nothing hahaha
Danny Oliveira: and u ?
Mcinsanity: haha, I was at the record shop ;)
KerLondonLepard: Heyyy girls! :D
Mcinsanity: hey!!! :)
Mcinsanity: how are u?
KerLondonLepard: Here I am! hehe I'm fine and you? :D
Mcinsanity: Yeah! I'm fine! :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: I only found Savage playground at the record shop today, but I'm still very happy! :D
Mcinsanity: By the way, why I can't see u online?
KerLondonLepard: Try reloading the page!
Mcinsanity: Oh, yes ! :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I'm angry :c
Mcinsanity: oh no, why?
KerLondonLepard: because I live in a small country and the people whenever she sees me talking bad about me...I don't know why..:(
Mcinsanity: what kind of bad? Only one people? sorry, i didn't get
KerLondonLepard: my ex classmates...
KerLondonLepard: when I went to the school no one spoke with me...
KerLondonLepard: I was always alone,honey..
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Kraljosovina
Yesterday 08:08:22
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08
by glam_junkie
Oct-10-14 12:10:43