Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

What did you buy?

What did you buy?

so every shopping people can tell here what they have bough(t?)  lately. if there's somewhere one already ms.mod sure should take this away from our hands current/big_smile

today i bought 3 new belt, they're awesome and shoes. and yoghurtbananchips current/big_smile

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: What did you buy?

Now thread will be filled up pretty soon. Another "posthunter" thread..

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

aww..i didn't mean it to be like it..i think is quite interesting to read what people have bought. and i think this is good thing..see what ms.mod says when she comes back!

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

when it comes to clothes and accesories it can be intresting to hear what other people bought...I guess

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

^^yeah,exactly! i love clothes and buying 'em is lots of fun, if you have money : S  little time ago i bought leopard sprint pants btw. current/smile i love 'em!!

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

leopard pattern is nice. Gosh I have too much clothes. ha ha but I love buying them  and I'm a accesorie freak current/lol

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

i don't buy anything, i beat the shit out of geek and take their shit :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Tommi Lippstikk wrote:

i don't buy anything, i beat the shit out of geek and take their shit :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol

ahah current/big_smile
should be fun to see that current/big_smile

sleazysixx
useravatar
764 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

I just gave away 250 euros for a pair of custom-made leather pants.
current/roll
Then I bought a phone card. Total 300 euros.  Reading this you may think that I'm rich... but I'm not... I'm living on my terminal emoluments and if I go on like that, you'll see me busking on the street very soon... thanks god I can play guitar that little that's needed for busking!

current/lol

*bettina*
useravatar
706 Posts
0 Points

haha, good buys though Bettina current/tongue

BTW!! I bought a new mobile phone yesterday!!! It's a Samsung U600, It has got a great camera and a slim design! I'm so happy scince my last phone is about 4 - 5 years old current/lol

drlama
useravatar
1383 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Last weekend I bought new eeh Swimfins? (Simfenor in swedish) you know that kind of duck feets that you can swim with current/smile

blondy
useravatar
422 Posts
0 Points

They'll come in handy!! current/lol

drlama
useravatar
1383 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Last thing I bought was my Pillz N' Thrillz shirt current/big_smile

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

I bought Tenacious D stuff!

The Pick of Destiny (guitar pick from the movie)
    Poster with Jack Black, Kyle Gass and Sasquatch flying,
    "Behold" keychain with Jack Black and Kyle Gass looking at a pentagram,
    The Pick of Destiny CD soundtrack with 3D cover,
    Tarot cards from the movie,
    and a t-shirt with Jack Black, Kyle Gass and the devil on!

current/big_smile current/big_smile

odïnn
useravatar
335 Posts
0 Points

Two days ago, I bought the three last numbers (nº V, VI, and VII) of Stephen King's saga called THE DARK TOWER... ^^

... and a book about old japanese prints for my boyfriend current/big_smile.

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

I bought some awesome clothes from Carlings. Man, one of the best clothing stores I've ever been to..  current/yikes

becky
useravatar
209 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Becky wrote:

I bought some awesome clothes from Carlings. Man, one of the best clothing stores I've ever been to..  current/yikes

Oh I love Carlings, it is a great store

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Carlings is the best, it's the only place where you can get cool clothes around here without having to order from a website.
Sure, JC an Jack & Jones can have some cool stuff from time to time but it's really Carlings you wanna go to.

martin_monroe
useravatar
150 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I bought a blue chiffon scarf. I think it's from 80's 'cos nowdays here in Finland there isn't anywhere in shops monochrome chiffon scarfs in different colours, at least I can't find them. But I love these chiffon scarfs! I usually have some ones bound to my wrist and also many bracelets. I feel bare if I don't have those! current/big_smile

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

i Bought two new pair of converse the last week...
http://i19.tinypic.com/5zfb3iq.jpg

matt
useravatar
27 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
~Starlight~

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Danny Oliveira: nothing heheh I didn't do to school and i'm in home doing nothing hahaha
Danny Oliveira: and u ?
Mcinsanity: haha, I was at the record shop ;)
KerLondonLepard: Heyyy girls! :D
Mcinsanity: hey!!! :)
Mcinsanity: how are u?
KerLondonLepard: Here I am! hehe I'm fine and you? :D
Mcinsanity: Yeah! I'm fine! :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: I only found Savage playground at the record shop today, but I'm still very happy! :D
Mcinsanity: By the way, why I can't see u online?
KerLondonLepard: Try reloading the page!
Mcinsanity: Oh, yes ! :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I'm angry :c
Mcinsanity: oh no, why?
KerLondonLepard: because I live in a small country and the people whenever she sees me talking bad about me...I don't know why..:(
Mcinsanity: what kind of bad? Only one people? sorry, i didn't get
KerLondonLepard: my ex classmates...
KerLondonLepard: when I went to the school no one spoke with me...
KerLondonLepard: I was always alone,honey..
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Kraljosovina
Yesterday 08:08:22
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08