Forgot password? | Forgot username?

On Your Mind

Re: On Your Mind

the Children of Bodom gig yesterday was awesome!
even though my backpain is worse again it was totally worth it. can't wait for them to come here again current/smile

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Soon of to work and working late again xD god i feel soo antisocial and i miss my girlfriend very mutch. Washed a lot of clothes today thahts a good thing xD

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
132 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
375 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

How much Jack Daniels do you need with 4 Ladies and something around 13 h in a train on the way to the Crash-gig in Copenhagen? Are two bottles enough?

If you do something, do it with passion

Crashdïet Streeteam Germany

Muffyn
useravatar
70 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
647 Points

I wonder if there ever was some topic like "30 day song challenge" current/smile

Sandy Sikk wrote:

the Children of Bodom gig yesterday was awesome!
even though my backpain is worse again it was totally worth it. can't wait for them to come here again

I've seen some live videos recently and they seemed to be pretty shitty performers current/hmm However, don't know, maybe they got better since then. If you liked the show, it's perfectly OK current/smile

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1658 Points

Didn't know where to post this but since it is something I have got on my mind I gues this is a good place haha

So I own the Generation Wild vinyl early pressing that is missing Hollywood Teaze and I would like to buy another copy of the GW vinyl with Teaze on but I don't know if I should buy the Playground vinyl before current/wink I need u guys! What do you think I should do and should i keep the old GW vinyl as a collector item?

Jonten99
useravatar
10 Posts
Newcomer
117 Points

MissHurricane wrote:

I've seen some live videos recently and they seemed to be pretty shitty performers

yeah that's what I thought too before I saw them, I was really surprised that they were pretty good actually current/smile
maybe they had a good day, who knows current/wink current/tongue

you're north of heaven

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

Jonten99 wrote:

Didn't know where to post this but since it is something I have got on my mind I gues this is a good place haha

So I own the Generation Wild vinyl early pressing that is missing Hollywood Teaze and I would like to buy another copy of the GW vinyl with Teaze on but I don't know if I should buy the Playground vinyl before current/wink I need u guys! What do you think I should do and should i keep the old GW vinyl as a collector item?

Just buy the Playground vinyl before. Better to buy a whole album that you don't own or buy an album you already know just for One extra track.
And Nah, I would Try to sell the old GW.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
1214 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1086 Points
Male  Website 

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

Just buy the Playground vinyl before. Better to buy a whole album that you don't own or buy an album you already know just for One extra track.
And Nah, I would Try to sell the old GW.

Okey, will do that current/wink I allready own both on CD by the way current/wink

Jonten99
useravatar
10 Posts
Newcomer
117 Points

dammit, just when my back got better I got an UTI. great.
I wonder what will be next -.-

you're north of heaven

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

Sandy Sikk wrote:

dammit, just when my back got better I got an UTI. great.
I wonder what will be next -.-

Ouch, that's extremely unpleasant and annoying current/sad Get better soon!

Jonten99 wrote:

I would like to buy another copy of the GW vinyl with Teaze on but I don't know if I should buy the Playground vinyl before

I also vote for The Savage Playground current/smile

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1658 Points

MissHurricane wrote:

Ouch, that's extremely unpleasant and annoying current/sad Get better soon!

you're damn right it is current/hmm thanks!

you're north of heaven

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

Watching cow videos... not very interesting current/big_smile

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 

It's someday and I'm drunk.

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3349 Posts
996 Points
Male  Website 

I really only want to do graphicdesign for the rest of my life!

btw, people should follow my current blog:

http://annaexploreslondon.tumblr.com

:p

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Very early this morning, a man was standing in the middle of the parking lot, playing the national anthem on a trumpet. wtf.

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

Wow, this Business Operation & Entrepreneurship intensive course is exhausting BUT our business looks very promising and it's actually worth thinking about to make it real.... current/smile

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points

I just bought The Sims 3 Into the future. I have a feeling that I'm gonna want to play that tomorrow. xD kinda instead of studying history. But I guess I have to spend some time with the past before going into the future. xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2126 Points

Sheila wrote:

I just bought The Sims 3 Into the future

Sims is an addictive game, whenever you start to play, I don't think you'll want to stop... so, I'd suggest to study first...

roknrol
useravatar
14 Posts
Newcomer
195 Points

roknrol wrote:

Sheila wrote:

I just bought The Sims 3 Into the future

Sims is an addictive game, whenever you start to play, I don't think you'll want to stop... so, I'd suggest to study first...

Haha I know, its the most addictive thing ever xD Especially after getting new expansions. It was worst when I got Island Paradise, I was almost glued to the pc for days xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2126 Points

Wow, Sims... I've never been attracted to simulations of real life, maybe because mine is fucked up enough, hah. My last games were Diablo III and Brütal Legend (aka you know you're a true metal fan when you realize that even your games are kvlt current/big_smile ).

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1658 Points
There are 9 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: