Forgot password? | Forgot username?

On Your Mind

Re: On Your Mind

It's snowing and I'm not happy about it!

Stephanie
useravatar
Offline
17 Posts
Newcomer
179 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Stephanie wrote:


It's snowing and I'm not happy about it!

I want it to snow over here, dammit current/hmm
I love snow :3

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
Offline
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sandy Sikk wrote:


Stephanie wrote:


It's snowing and I'm not happy about it!

I want it to snow over here, dammit current/hmm
I love snow :3

Want to trade then? current/smile

Stephanie
useravatar
Offline
17 Posts
Newcomer
179 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote:

Hello! So I'm back from European tour with The Last Vegas that was definitely the best, most special and unforgettable experience of my life.

Don't forget anything 'till you get back in December! You have to tell us much longer story current/tongue

Chardonaytje wrote:

Im trying to find out what real friends are... Apperiantly some of my friends are hating or talking bad about me for winning a M&G with 30stm... A bit stupid.... If i could pick more than 1 person i ofcourse would take them aswel, but unfortunally its me +1.... And they say its not fair .... Its not my fault that i could only pick 1 friend....

If they behave like this, they're definitely not to be called your friends! A friend would understand and respect your choice. Don't let anybody to ruin your day current/wink

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1655 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sometimes life just sucks current/sad

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

NightFalling wrote:


Sometimes life just sucks current/sad

Yeah, sometimes life sucks even. But she always improves, independent of time. So, better days will come!!  current/wink

Edited by: London Jäck - Nov-12-13 11:59:46

London Jäck
useravatar
Offline
77 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
452 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Stephanie wrote:

Want to trade then? current/smile

sure current/wink

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
Offline
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Warning: complaint. Gaaaah I was finally able to study for my exam next week, after doing everything else than what I'm supposed to the rest of the day. Then I get a mail, which I am so stupid that I check. Its saying that I have to deliver a paper (more like a contract) to school this friday, so I look around for it, to finnish it. But do I find it? Nope. Its really important, so I'm like stressed out of my mind. Then I find my paycheck (or whatever its called, the paper that tells how many hours I've worked and how much money I've earned), and find out that am supposed to get paid for 7 hours more. But I want to be 110% sure before I'm calling my job about it, as I'm not feeling like their favourite person these days, after being sick at saturday, leaving them understaffed. So I want to call the people responsible for that kinda stuff, but they are closed for the day. Gaaah. Still havent found the paper, after looking trough the garbage can. I felt very clever, looking trought the entire thing. My neighbours probably think I'm crazy or something. So streessed. I have no idea where to look for it, and I really need it current/sad Heeeeeelp. Sorry for the complaint. good to get it out of my system xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3112 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2120 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sheila wrote:


Warning: complaint. Gaaaah I was finally able to study for my exam next week, after doing everything else than what I'm supposed to the rest of the day. Then I get a mail, which I am so stupid that I check. Its saying that I have to deliver a paper (more like a contract) to school this friday, so I look around for it, to finnish it. But do I find it? Nope. Its really important, so I'm like stressed out of my mind. Then I find my paycheck (or whatever its called, the paper that tells how many hours I've worked and how much money I've earned), and find out that am supposed to get paid for 7 hours more. But I want to be 110% sure before I'm calling my job about it, as I'm not feeling like their favourite person these days, after being sick at saturday, leaving them understaffed. So I want to call the people responsible for that kinda stuff, but they are closed for the day. Gaaah. Still havent found the paper, after looking trough the garbage can. I felt very clever, looking trought the entire thing. My neighbours probably think I'm crazy or something. So streessed. I have no idea where to look for it, and I really need it current/sad Heeeeeelp. Sorry for the complaint. good to get it out of my system xD

That must be so annoying, I hope you get it all sorted out soon current/smile

laj91
useravatar
Offline
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Wine for dinner, "Borrowing Trouble" by Todd Kerns and "The Way Things Are" by my dear Lama Ole Nydahl... perfect evening <3

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1655 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

laj91 wrote:


That must be so annoying, I hope you get it all sorted out soon current/smile

I found the paper, woho current/big_smile So happy. Now I just have to call my boss about the money, which I'm not looking forward to at all xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3112 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2120 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Sheila wrote:


laj91 wrote:


That must be so annoying, I hope you get it all sorted out soon current/smile

I found the paper, woho current/big_smile So happy. Now I just have to call my boss about the money, which I'm not looking forward to at all xD

Great current/big_smile Good luck with that current/smile

__

I can't leave my apartment today, an important package will arrive, I don't know what time

laj91
useravatar
Offline
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Munich calling tomorrow and Sister & Wednesday 13 on Saturday current/big_smile But I still have to pack up my stuff... I hate it current/wink

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så



Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
Offline
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

where's the money when you need it... sigh current/hmm

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
Offline
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

I'm really curious about the concert venue I'm going to tonight.. I've never been there, but I think its more of a restaurant. My mother has been there, and says that the only place she can think of a stage is in their backyard. Than means outside. Not a very good idea in -2 c xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3112 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2120 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

My sister would make herself a toast for lunch today. Suddenly the machine exploded with a huge bang, and a little flame. We all got a shock, but no one was hurt. I have never laughed that much current/big_smile

laj91
useravatar
Offline
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

There's nothing "better" than a reconstruction of the elevator in your house on the Saturday morning (starting at 8 am.) when you have a hungover from two parallel b-day parties... Seriously, if they wake me up tomorrow, I'm afraid I'll be soon accused of the mass homicide.

MissHurricane
useravatar
Offline
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1655 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

I had really fun at the concert last night current/big_smile I was really surprised by the crowd, though. The band is really a party band, and it started really late, so people were seriously drunk. I was expecting it to be impossible to stand in the front row, but the front row was actually the calmest place.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3112 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2120 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

Someone in the building has a very bad taste in music, and it's so loud that my floor is vibrating. current/yikes Long live headphones

laj91
useravatar
Offline
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: On Your Mind

I finished the Christmas gingerbread dough. Tomorrow I'll bake. Uff

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
Offline
321 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
1725 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 2 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4006
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
152932
Posts today:
5
User Info
 
Total Users:
10227
Newest User:
millman
Members Online:
0
Guests Online:
31

Online: 
There are no members online