Forgot password? | Forgot username?

On Your Mind

Re: On Your Mind

It's snowing and I'm not happy about it!

Stephanie
useravatar
17 Posts
Newcomer
179 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Stephanie wrote:

I want it to snow over here, dammit current/hmm
I love snow :3

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Sandy Sikk wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

I want it to snow over here, dammit current/hmm
I love snow :3

Want to trade then? current/smile

Stephanie
useravatar
17 Posts
Newcomer
179 Points

Marmetal wrote:

Hello! So I'm back from European tour with The Last Vegas that was definitely the best, most special and unforgettable experience of my life.

Don't forget anything 'till you get back in December! You have to tell us much longer story current/tongue

Chardonaytje wrote:

Im trying to find out what real friends are... Apperiantly some of my friends are hating or talking bad about me for winning a M&G with 30stm... A bit stupid.... If i could pick more than 1 person i ofcourse would take them aswel, but unfortunally its me +1.... And they say its not fair .... Its not my fault that i could only pick 1 friend....

If they behave like this, they're definitely not to be called your friends! A friend would understand and respect your choice. Don't let anybody to ruin your day current/wink

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1655 Points

Sometimes life just sucks current/sad

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 

NightFalling wrote:

Sometimes life just sucks current/sad

Yeah, sometimes life sucks even. But she always improves, independent of time. So, better days will come!!  current/wink

Edited by: London Jäck - Nov-12-13 11:59:46

London Jäck
useravatar
77 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
452 Points

Stephanie wrote:

Want to trade then? current/smile

sure current/wink

you're north of heaven

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

Warning: complaint. Gaaaah I was finally able to study for my exam next week, after doing everything else than what I'm supposed to the rest of the day. Then I get a mail, which I am so stupid that I check. Its saying that I have to deliver a paper (more like a contract) to school this friday, so I look around for it, to finnish it. But do I find it? Nope. Its really important, so I'm like stressed out of my mind. Then I find my paycheck (or whatever its called, the paper that tells how many hours I've worked and how much money I've earned), and find out that am supposed to get paid for 7 hours more. But I want to be 110% sure before I'm calling my job about it, as I'm not feeling like their favourite person these days, after being sick at saturday, leaving them understaffed. So I want to call the people responsible for that kinda stuff, but they are closed for the day. Gaaah. Still havent found the paper, after looking trough the garbage can. I felt very clever, looking trought the entire thing. My neighbours probably think I'm crazy or something. So streessed. I have no idea where to look for it, and I really need it current/sad Heeeeeelp. Sorry for the complaint. good to get it out of my system xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3112 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2120 Points

Sheila wrote:

Warning: complaint. Gaaaah I was finally able to study for my exam next week, after doing everything else than what I'm supposed to the rest of the day. Then I get a mail, which I am so stupid that I check. Its saying that I have to deliver a paper (more like a contract) to school this friday, so I look around for it, to finnish it. But do I find it? Nope. Its really important, so I'm like stressed out of my mind. Then I find my paycheck (or whatever its called, the paper that tells how many hours I've worked and how much money I've earned), and find out that am supposed to get paid for 7 hours more. But I want to be 110% sure before I'm calling my job about it, as I'm not feeling like their favourite person these days, after being sick at saturday, leaving them understaffed. So I want to call the people responsible for that kinda stuff, but they are closed for the day. Gaaah. Still havent found the paper, after looking trough the garbage can. I felt very clever, looking trought the entire thing. My neighbours probably think I'm crazy or something. So streessed. I have no idea where to look for it, and I really need it current/sad Heeeeeelp. Sorry for the complaint. good to get it out of my system xD

That must be so annoying, I hope you get it all sorted out soon current/smile

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

Wine for dinner, "Borrowing Trouble" by Todd Kerns and "The Way Things Are" by my dear Lama Ole Nydahl... perfect evening <3

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1655 Points

laj91 wrote:

I found the paper, woho current/big_smile So happy. Now I just have to call my boss about the money, which I'm not looking forward to at all xD

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3112 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2120 Points

Sheila wrote:

laj91 wrote:

I found the paper, woho current/big_smile So happy. Now I just have to call my boss about the money, which I'm not looking forward to at all xD

Great current/big_smile Good luck with that current/smile

__

I can't leave my apartment today, an important package will arrive, I don't know what time

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

Munich calling tomorrow and Sister & Wednesday 13 on Saturday current/big_smile But I still have to pack up my stuff... I hate it current/wink

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 

where's the money when you need it... sigh current/hmm

you're north of heaven

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

I'm really curious about the concert venue I'm going to tonight.. I've never been there, but I think its more of a restaurant. My mother has been there, and says that the only place she can think of a stage is in their backyard. Than means outside. Not a very good idea in -2 c xD

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3112 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2120 Points

My sister would make herself a toast for lunch today. Suddenly the machine exploded with a huge bang, and a little flame. We all got a shock, but no one was hurt. I have never laughed that much current/big_smile

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

There's nothing "better" than a reconstruction of the elevator in your house on the Saturday morning (starting at 8 am.) when you have a hungover from two parallel b-day parties... Seriously, if they wake me up tomorrow, I'm afraid I'll be soon accused of the mass homicide.

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1655 Points

I had really fun at the concert last night current/big_smile I was really surprised by the crowd, though. The band is really a party band, and it started really late, so people were seriously drunk. I was expecting it to be impossible to stand in the front row, but the front row was actually the calmest place.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3112 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2120 Points

Someone in the building has a very bad taste in music, and it's so loud that my floor is vibrating. current/yikes Long live headphones

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

I finished the Christmas gingerbread dough. Tomorrow I'll bake. Uff

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
321 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
1725 Points
There are 2 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
millman
Members Online: