Forgot password? | Forgot username?

On Your Mind

Re: On Your Mind

Joey Jordison left Slipknot current/sad I predict that this act is gonna kill the band completely in the end... R.I.P. Slipknot!

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
213 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1243 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Awaiting me a 14-hour work shift today. I will come home tomorrow morning...Uf :-/

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
325 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
1765 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

had hard shift in work, im tired now.

Hertsi88
Hertsi
useravatar
537 Posts
690 Points
Male  Website 

I just came back from the most powerful gig I have been to in my entire life.
Sorry Crashdiet but Gogol Bordello takes over my place as favourite band, they're just up there with things that need to be said, with overpoweing reality with music and caring about not caring.

Mark my words, in 20 years we will look back at these guys, and maybe not everyone will know them but they will have had a huge influennce on our generation and the way we will build our future, on the way we lok at art and interpersonal communication.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I have late evening shift today. everybody else is new except me! :S

Hertsi88
Hertsi
useravatar
537 Posts
690 Points
Male  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

I just came back from the most powerful gig I have been to in my entire life.
Sorry Crashdiet but Gogol Bordello takes over my place as favourite band, they're just up there with things that need to be said, with overpoweing reality with music and caring about not caring.

Mark my words, in 20 years we will look back at these guys, and maybe not everyone will know them but they will have had a huge influennce on our generation and the way we will build our future, on the way we lok at art and interpersonal communication.

I've never heard about them but now it seems I have to check them out, haha.

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1673 Points

everybody should. I get that it's maybe a bit difficult for some to get into them, unless you see them live first and than they have influences that not everyone likes. but they are definatly worth checking out!

and if you get the chance to see them live go! just maybe start a bit from the back for a start, haha, I woke up black and blue this morning, and in all my front row years I've rarely seen a securety staff look so worried haha.

Edited by: mrs v. viper - Dec-14-13 13:20:14

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I will play my ps3 now, just got home from work. it was rough day.

Hertsi88
Hertsi
useravatar
537 Posts
690 Points
Male  Website 

I don't get it why so many people around me were treating me better when I was a complete stranger to them than now when we are friends (or at least I thought so)... Honestly, if I wasn't such a stubborn shit, I would already gave up on them. I feel like that anyway...

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1673 Points

Its so dark day here in finland, feels like no sunlight at all. its depressing.

Hertsi88
Hertsi
useravatar
537 Posts
690 Points
Male  Website 

Kinda curious to see what my hair would look like if I was to tease it like the 80’s glam rockstars at its current length.

leveritt
Master Everitt
useravatar
292 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
110 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

It was rough day at work, now its time to listen to some good music like crashdiet current/smile

Hertsi88
Hertsi
useravatar
537 Posts
690 Points
Male  Website 

I'm tired. Still makes me want to sleep. This will be thereby the weather. I want to turn the heat!

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
325 Posts
1765 Points

Outside there are 2 degrees and the sun is shining. No snow. This is definitely a positive day. current/smile

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
325 Posts
1765 Points

vilatichoslapka wrote:

Outside there are 2 degrees and the sun is shining. No snow. This is definitely a positive day. current/smile

Same situation here, wonderful current/smile And just two days university to go until holidays current/big_smile But I still need christmas presents and I have no ideas...

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
213 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1243 Points
Website 

I just got the grade from my first exam back, yaaaay current/big_smile I got a D, but I'm still happy, I was sure I was gonna fail it xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3114 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2147 Points

30 Seconds To Mars comming back to Czech Republic next summer, yay! Gonna be an awesome week, first MARS, then Metallica :3

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1673 Points

Had bad day at work. current/sad now it is time to cheer me up with some good classic Crash bandicoot music current/tongue

Hertsi88
Hertsi
useravatar
537 Posts
690 Points
Male  Website 

Hey guys! current/smile I don't hang out here at the forum even close to as much as I should these days. But I am so busy with school (finishing my teaching degree) and planning my move to the States where I will be working as an au pair. In the last couple of weeks I've been thinking a lot about Crashdiet though and wondering why they are being so quiet... all of a sudden a facebook-event pops up saying that they will be playing a gig right here in my home town current/big_smile soo happy!! Bought my ticket immediately. I'm so excited that I get to see the guys play once more before I leave for the US in June!

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
88 Points

One day i dropped my cool gothic black mach 3 razor and it broke down, finally i found new one current/smile

Hertsi88
Hertsi
useravatar
537 Posts
690 Points
Male  Website 
There are 10 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: