Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

On Your Mind

Re: On Your Mind

On my mind is mostly... emptiness I feel lately. Also people who've been a part of my life, but they are not anymore. It's one of the most difficult months I can remember, also because of health. Everything was supposed to be different, in fact there's no progress what leads to lack of faith.

Edited by: Marmetal - Jan-13-14 18:51:48

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3140 Posts
Captain Of The Team
328 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Sheila wrote:

I'm thinking alot about my dad these days. He's been at the hospital since last monday (the 30th), so I'm really worried for him. He had a bleeding in the brain (i'm sure there is some fancy medical name for that), and after being treated for that, he got an infection current/sad Now we're just waiting for him to wake up.

I am thinking a lot about him and you my
dear Im Always Here for you My L ove. And in my heart I know he Will Make  It And get Well. current/big_smile we're  goin g to Make It trough this my. Love current/big_smile

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
133 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
4 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Sheila wrote:

I'm thinking alot about my dad these days. He's been at the hospital since last monday (the 30th), so I'm really worried for him. He had a bleeding in the brain (i'm sure there is some fancy medical name for that), and after being treated for that, he got an infection current/sad Now we're just waiting for him to wake up.

I am thinking a lot about him and you my
dear Im Always Here for you My L ove. And in my heart I know he Will Make  It And get Well. current/big_smile we're  goin g to Make It trough this my. Love current/big_smile

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
133 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
4 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Back here once again current/smile
Posting from my phone is hard as hell, that why I barely disappeared and I just post when I am home and I got a stable connection....but I am in the mood tonight current/smile im gonna have exams at the end of the month, and insomnia is comin back togheter with loads of shit to study:| but hell yeah, this eve I had loads of shopping as well haha, and made an order from the store too!
It's been a while from the last time i  wrote here, hope someone still remembers me haha
Things are getting better here, moving really helps! Especially when you meet someone special that makes every day worth to be remembered <3

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

I have a problem sleeping. I can not sleep after the night shift. :-(

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
343 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
106 Points

The validity of my identity card ends. I do not like The Office and officials. current/hmm

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
343 Posts
106 Points

Haven't been here for a while, mostly because of the university stuff (it's quite hard to work on your thesis when your supervisor doesn't answer your e-mails and you can't even catch him in his office) and also because of some health problems... I'm living in fear of our "family curse" for the most of my adult life and last few weeks I'm really starting to freak out. Jesus christ... Anyway, I hope you're all good, guys! current/smile

Marmetal wrote:

On my mind is mostly... emptiness I feel lately. Also people who've been a part of my life, but they are not anymore. It's one of the most difficult months I can remember, also because of health. Everything was supposed to be different, in fact there's no progress what leads to lack of faith.

*Hug*
Hang in there dear, you'll make it through, I believe in you... But you already know that current/wink

Sarah wrote:

Things are getting better here, moving really helps! Especially when you meet someone special that makes every day worth to be remembered <3

Now that's something I wanted to hear, haha! Congratulations I guess...? current/tongue current/big_smile

MissHurricane
useravatar
300 Posts
0 Points

Sorting out the tour photos...

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3140 Posts
Captain Of The Team
328 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/motley … ce-cooper/

HOLY COW!!!
Still not officialy confirmed but everyone who watches Crüe's fb page knows that SOMETHING is going to be announced soon. If this is true, I really hope there will be some european dates!

MissHurricane
useravatar
300 Posts
0 Points

If that's the case, Mötley should be supporting Alice Cooper because without him they wouldn't even exist, heh.

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3140 Posts
Captain Of The Team
328 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

MissHurricane wrote:

HOLY COW!!!
Still not officialy confirmed but everyone who watches Crüe's fb page knows that SOMETHING is going to be announced soon. If this is true, I really hope there will be some european dates!

I can't wait to see them! >_<

Judd
useravatar
101 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
194 Points

Marmetal wrote:

If that's the case, Mötley should be supporting Alice Cooper because without him they wouldn't even exist, heh.

*whispers* Boiwe... They would exist because of Bowie... *whispers*

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

MissHurricane wrote:

HOLY COW!!!

Maybe ..... Czech Republic. I really would have wanted.

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
343 Posts
106 Points

My terribly low self-esteem...

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3140 Posts
Captain Of The Team
328 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Just got home from a day-trip to Berlin. Gagagah I love that city

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

Back at parents' again... Had my 1st exams on friday and god, i feel really better now! Plus while going out of home, before the exam, i found a really nice package in my mail box... Thank you Peter! ^-^

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

I have lost all my wool socks and now my feet feels like dying. This is awful. My feet are freezing even in summer so these cold weathers are just torture D:

Twice Shy
useravatar
7 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Female  Website 

and now I'm crying because I just watched the last episode of Hercule Poirot ;(

Twice Shy
useravatar
7 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Female  Website 

Twice Shy wrote:

I have lost all my wool socks and now my feet feels like dying. This is awful. My feet are freezing even in summer so these cold weathers are just torture D:

I know exactly how you feel, my feet are always cold as well xD definately not a nice feeling. My hands are usually cold too, I hate winter. xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
216 Points

trying to read a message i got here but when i press on my inbox its empty?? current/yikes don't understad why current/tongue

Lillledda
useravatar
13 Posts
Newcomer
46 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
caesar
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
Danny Oliveira

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Luana.Crow: hey.
KerLondonLepard: how are u? :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :) Are u guys going to buy something in Online store this weekend? :) I really want to order one shirt

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Marmetal
Yesterday 15:49:15
by vilatichoslapka
Oct-29-14 10:22:44
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid