Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

The Sims 2

The Sims 2

who plays The Sims 2?? i dont know why but I like that game its just awesome. current/smile....

glam-metal94
useravatar
324 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Sims 2

ME!!

Well, actually I used to play THE SIMS 1 in the pc. I was really freak of it xD. What I prefered to do was building houses and design them xD.

And the funniest things were: when someone died because of a fire in the kitchen, the ghost appeared walkin' round the house xD... or when you were asked to have a baby xD

¡¡hahaha!!

But I haven't played to THE SIMS 2. What is the differenc between both games?

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

HELL I DO! haha, okey, maybe it became boring to me, but still when i really dont have anything else to do, i do play it...

the difference between 1 and 2 is that the graphics are 3D and much better in the 2... it's much more realistic than the 1. your sims get old, you know, from birth to death. it's quite much different and better. but still it is too little realistic for me. and it's got faar too little naughty options current/lol.

i download quite many things to add in the game, and i also like making things myself, like posters or clothes =]

here are some of my sims current/big_smile

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_7289b93e_d3aebd4d.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_f3aa808e_93aec989-1.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_d3b292c7_33b292c8.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_91fe3639_13ac3ad8.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_71da5e00_71db9eee.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_11d67773_328afe9b.jpg

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

MistiRoxx were in the hell did you download the hair N clothes??!?!?!?! Or did you make them?? If you can give me the website and, if you didnt download could u upload them onto The Sims 2 website? current/big_smile

glam-metal94
useravatar
324 Posts
0 Points

lovin those custom skins you got up there, its like sleaze sims or something XD

mrlee
useravatar
1094 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

eyy thank you! =] glad you like them. my home sims should be named The Sims 2: Sleaze current/roll  current/lol

Glam-Metal94, i download quite many things on modthesims2.com. I don't remember the authors' names though. I use hairstyles for women and convert them to be availble for men, or i download hairstyles and change their colors. The same thing with clothes. For example i make band t-shirts, or sth like these leopard pants on the 1st pic. But these are only recolors, so they're not totally made by me. Then, if you want something particular, just pm me, and i will try to upload some things for you...

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

hey! yer sims are awesome!! current/yikes like to have sleaze persons on my sims game too!  current/roll  but I've lost my sims 2 disc and I can't find it  current/sad so that's quite annoying..

hanna_
useravatar
464 Posts
0 Points

ohh damn Hanna_, that does sukk! i remember when i couldn't find mine...lukkily, my little cousin has all the parts of this game, so that helped. good lukk with the searching! current/neutral and im so glad that you like my sims current/smile
i just wish they could be more life-like current/lol

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

haha wtf grate skins!

pyrenees
useravatar
683 Posts
0 Points

i tried to download some stuff on that site but all that came up was the makeup no hair or clothes will come up can someone please help

and what program did you use to make the custom cothes & how do i convert  files so a male can wear like females  hair ??
please help me im totally lost

dacia_queenobscene
useravatar
9 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

god i hate that game the graphics is so 1997(thinking of Quake II)
long live original The Sims!

alexzander
useravatar
418 Posts
0 Points

I played Sim 3 by Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) character, hehe
He was so crazy in the game  current/lol

And this is Sim 3 by HIDE fan, she made X Japan character and stories by herself. hoho really funny  current/smile
http://vanillenoir.fc2web.com/sim/simtop.html

But I sold my Sim 3 for my life lately... current/sad

hitomi
useravatar
2261 Posts
Captain Of The Team
26 Points

hey you played Sims 3?! what're they like?!

Dacia_queenobscene wrote:

i tried to download some stuff on that site but all that came up was the makeup no hair or clothes will come up can someone please help

and what program did you use to make the custom cothes & how do i convert  files so a male can wear like females  hair ??
please help me im totally lost

you need to have SimPe http://sims.ambertation.de/download.shtml
and then to convert female hair to male hair takes some time, you gotta change some values that're saved in the hair files

my newer stuff ^^ !
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_f3aa808e_73e4a54c.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_f1dc091e_73e4a030.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_d3b292c7_b4292687.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/looxthatkill/simz_XD/snapshot_d3b292c7_93e583c3.jpg

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

I want all that stuff!! I play the sims and have all the expension packs!
Have you made them your self or downloaded them?

emelyangel
useravatar
603 Posts
0 Points

Emelyangel wrote:

some stuff is dwnlded, some made by myself.. i mean i take the meshes (hope you know what a mesh in this game is current/wink) and "draw" new clothes on the old patterns. sometimes i recolor hair (like the platinum blond one, but the whole hair thing isnt mine). or i dwnld nice hair for women and make em avaible for guys. several posters are downloaded, and the bigger ones, like the one with Mike Monroe i make by ms current/smile
dont have time to do that stuff recently tho current/neutral

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

MistiRoxx wrote:

Emelyangel wrote:

some stuff is dwnlded, some made by myself.. i mean i take the meshes (hope you know what a mesh in this game is current/wink) and "draw" new clothes on the old patterns. sometimes i recolor hair (like the platinum blond one, but the whole hair thing isnt mine). or i dwnld nice hair for women and make em avaible for guys. several posters are downloaded, and the bigger ones, like the one with Mike Monroe i make by ms current/smile
dont have time to do that stuff recently tho current/neutral

hmm I have never done anyting of my self before. I dont even think i knew that I could do that so hmm that will probobly be hard current/sad well I have to find out what you meen and try it for my self I think

emelyangel
useravatar
603 Posts
0 Points

Wooooow really awesome posers' sims! i made a group of girls months a go, so glamorous n gorgeous *-* current/big_smile

lou_glitter
useravatar
4 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

@ Emelyangel: i think it is the best to find that all out by yourself. not only this case, i mean every other case. but still you should get on www.modthesims2.com and there you can find quite many nice stuff to dwnld, as well as some tutorials in working the whole thing out by yourself. good luck! if you got any doubts, ask, i'll do my best to be useful then

mistiroxx
useravatar
926 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
Mcinsanity

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: yeah,he put it to my packing!! :D I love it! :D
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D
KerLondonLepard: Hey there :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Sheila
Today 11:09:37
by vilatichoslapka
Nov-22-14 17:40:36
by Kraljosovina
Nov-20-14 00:03:11
by Marmetal
Nov-10-14 11:55:55