Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

Once more i've found some pictures. These are from Rock The Night in
Copenhagen the 28th September!
Enjoy! current/big_smile


http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457840071_26f55300d7.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457840173_0679fab478.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457840281_43e67e08d8.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457840387_61b5101eff.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457840553_c56b22b43f.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457840757_0e9ba08484.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457840931_5e065df38c.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457841029_f7c2091e13.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457841131_f6e1d23461.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457841229_34b99f8f3e.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457841505_36c3013b53.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457841671_9f6f880e39.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457842881_54f3eaaa26.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457842989_3ef6fc0dc0.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457843083_47cef96d96.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1457843157_81e8ba56ac.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458703480_188850e4a7.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458705052_17c427759a.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458705194_3343e54052.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458705290_a043c8525d.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458705950_8556cc5224.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458706100_dff007f40f.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458706292_63b891a3ac.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458708024_2d24ab5baa.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458707046_9ac502e726.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458708130_ae9989cc9f.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458708224_3daed8d6ac.jpg

http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
Offline
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

Looks awesome. Nice pics  current/big_smile

liquor n? drugs
Guest
useravatar
Offline
0 Posts
Newcomer
Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

crashbear. wrote:


http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458705290_a043c8525d.jpg


http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

omg look at that orb, i wonder if its Dave.
thats really crazy.

xdreamasterx
useravatar
Offline
151 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

Nice pics thanx!!

Hugz Claire x

a friend
useravatar
Offline
486 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

Thank you CrashBear! Great pictures...wish i was there current/sad

elentina
useravatar
Offline
305 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

thank you crashbear for sharing again!!!

andreza
useravatar
Offline
76 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

I have no intentions of becoming a regular in here, as band forums aren't really my thing. BUT as I stumbled over this place and found my pictures, I figured you might like to see some more [and much better] pictures from that night.

http://jacobdinesen.net/gallery/index.p … Rock,_2007

EDIT: And no, those pics aren't mine. They are by a really good, professional ohotographer in Denmark, called Jacob Dinesen.

c.c.
useravatar
Offline
4 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

C.C. wrote:

I have no intentions of becoming a regular in here, as band forums aren't really my thing. BUT as I stumbled over this place and found my pictures, I figured you might like to see some more [and much better] pictures from that night.

http://jacobdinesen.net/gallery/index.p … Rock,_2007

jacob is THE man to take pictures from concerts in denmark...his pixx are amazing current/smile

steffi
useravatar
Offline
26 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

Great pics!

Thanx!

Claire x

a friend
useravatar
Offline
486 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

xDREAMASTERx wrote:

crashbear. wrote:


http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458705290_a043c8525d.jpg


http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

omg look at that orb, i wonder if its Dave.
thats really crazy.

I really like that thought! But sadly, it's just my camera being annoying and catching the light in a wrong way. It does that from time to time...

c.c.
useravatar
Offline
4 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

C.C. wrote:

I have no intentions of becoming a regular in here, as band forums aren't really my thing. BUT as I stumbled over this place and found my pictures, I figured you might like to see some more [and much better] pictures from that night.

http://jacobdinesen.net/gallery/index.p … Rock,_2007

Aw wow!  Yer pics are amazing!  Really great action shots.  Thank you for sharin' the link  current/big_smile

spiffygriffy
useravatar
Offline
124 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

It sure looks like a classic orb to me too!  Tons of them in the 10th pic.

blueglow
useravatar
Offline
70 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
3 Points
Female 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

some more:
http://a466.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/l_0a21f2ff93c7e5d4e2669678f5c50ae9.jpg
isn't sweet very sweet on this pic? current/wink
http://a174.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_ce9f6aaa072879477374502cc9886ac5.jpg
http://a258.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_61bf3d26aab6b7686f35de30b302c569.jpg
http://a487.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_cc77c59738f23fdf31b809624f33f5be.jpg
http://a711.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/l_fca5484c0f0ac7d089a5050c160f18e6.jpg
http://a299.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_fb679aac296ffb1d0979b3ebead4c54a.jpg
http://a788.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_a44c70975190b3efde127999765f7f3b.jpg
http://a319.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/84/l_bcd3f0ab0a5fa34ec7ecb15fbc2a5aae.jpg
[/img]

steffi
useravatar
Offline
26 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

nice pix Steffi! current/big_smile

you meet 'em right?

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
Offline
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

I love Peter&Eric pic so much!!
They are my fav ones  current/big_smile good pic !!
(Everyone knows my #1 is always Peter though, hehe )

hitomi
useravatar
Offline
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

crashbear. wrote:

nice pix Steffi! current/big_smile

you meet 'em right?

no...unfortunatly not current/sad.... but my friend interviewed them and took the pictures....I lived in Denmark myself, so the manager of rock the night is a very good friend of mine....I would have loved to see them, but I had to be in Germany that day....
(I run the Fanspace Germany on Myspace btw....a little advertisement;) )

steffi
useravatar
Offline
26 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

Steffi wrote:

crashbear. wrote:

nice pix Steffi! current/big_smile

you meet 'em right?

no...unfortunatly not current/sad.... but my friend interviewed them and took the pictures....I lived in Denmark myself, so the manager of rock the night is a very good friend of mine....I would have loved to see them, but I had to be in Germany that day....
(I run the Fanspace Germany on Myspace btw....a little advertisement;) )

ok.
I've chekked that myspace site out and it looks good!
are you danish or german?

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
Offline
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

crashbear. wrote:


http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/SnowBear_2006/1458706292_63b891a3ac.jpg

I like the Peter's face in that pic, he seems happy ^^

And of course thanks for all these pics! current/smile

mc-bone
useravatar
Offline
117 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

crashbear. wrote:

Steffi wrote:

crashbear. wrote:

nice pix Steffi! current/big_smile

you meet 'em right?

no...unfortunatly not current/sad.... but my friend interviewed them and took the pictures....I lived in Denmark myself, so the manager of rock the night is a very good friend of mine....I would have loved to see them, but I had to be in Germany that day....
(I run the Fanspace Germany on Myspace btw....a little advertisement;) )

ok.
I've chekked that myspace site out and it looks good!
are you danish or german?

thank you!
i am german, but lived in denmark for a while....so i guess i am danish as well current/wink...at least my danish friends say that.
you are from sweden?

steffi
useravatar
Offline
26 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Copenhagen pictures. *ROCK THE NIGHT*

Steffi wrote:

crashbear. wrote:

Steffi wrote:

crashbear. wrote:

nice pix Steffi! current/big_smile

you meet 'em right?

no...unfortunatly not current/sad.... but my friend interviewed them and took the pictures....I lived in Denmark myself, so the manager of rock the night is a very good friend of mine....I would have loved to see them, but I had to be in Germany that day....
(I run the Fanspace Germany on Myspace btw....a little advertisement;) )

ok.
I've chekked that myspace site out and it looks good!
are you danish or german?

thank you!
i am german, but lived in denmark for a while....so i guess i am danish as well current/wink...at least my danish friends say that.
you are from sweden?

Yeah i'm from swedish. But i am half swedish and half danish actually. I speek some danish too. current/smile

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
Offline
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4006
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
152984
Posts today:
7
User Info
 
Total Users:
10230
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online:
0
Guests Online:
61

Online: 
There are no members online