Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

WHO ARE YOU????

WHO ARE YOU????

Well drunk a friday night witn nothing funny to do..so i killing time with this...IF there aldredy are a treade abut this so can moderator WASP GIRL CLOSE THIS ONE......

ok i think it would be fun for me to know more about YOU so i start to write a lot off pice off shit about me.

NAME: i don`t wanna write my real name here but my friend use to call me"mogge"

AGE: 26....,but when pepole see me ,many ar the always thought my age ar 18-22..the time rolls on..old bastard current/big_smile

LIVE:For the moment in my mom`s house,but in december i will get my own place again current/big_smile

BOY OR GIRL:I`m born with a dick current/big_smile

BODY COLOR:Black

BODY TYPE:Small n slim

HAIR:Black n long

EYES:Brown

SEXUALLITY:I belong to the girlz

IN A RELATIONSHIP:No but meet the right girl would be nice but  it must to be the right one....

SMOKE:Yes ,prince

DRINK:A lot

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE:No i`m not :evil:

TATTOOS:A long sleave on my right arm n 2 on my left arm...just now,i will get moore....

I LIKE TO DO:Hang out with my friends,go at cocercts/festivals,partypartyparty,meet new pepole,get drunked,get laid.

HOW I GET MY CASH:W ell i`m workin on at stupid factory-i hate it but i need the cash

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: at the age off 8 my mom`s firend gave me MOTÖRHEADS "ROCK N ROLL" n thath change my hole world..a BIG THANK YOU  to ROFFE

MY FIRST RECORD I BY  BYMYSELF:II was ten yaers when i by AC/DC`s "live"

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET:Well my frind friends was a frind to dave so i meet mr. lepard a lot off years ago then he told me about c.d..n i can tell you my first meet with dave was a real funny one n sick current/smile

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: My 1 one was at hultsfreds festivalen 2005..and it was a blast a memory was when london broke one of his bass stringz an went off stage to get an new bass...lepard n sweet give the crowd a big lesson in giutar masturbation...the second one was the fall/winter off 2005 at sticky fingers in gotheburg..i was really suprised when dave get off stage under the show n london took over the voxx n sing misfits angel fuck-it`s rocks..after the show i hang out with dave alone with the bar we talked to eachother for a couple of minutes..thath was the last time i saw him..rest i sleaze dude... the 3 time was this summer at the peace n love festival it was the first n the only tome so far i saw olli n i was suprised over how good he was n they also played three new songs:like a sin ,xtc overdrive n falling rain who set the afternoon of fire.

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: carlifonrnia white,hot all trugh the nite n crazy nites  will always be special for me.....from r.i.s sessons:queen obscene,riot in everyone n knokk en down blows my worls..from the t.u.r:falling rain,like a sin n bound to be enslaved rocks my world at the moment,but i can tell you it will change again n again n again

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time:Motörhead,Wasp,Pantera n Skid row

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: ONLY IN COCK ROCK BANDS LIKE BLOODWIND COWBOYS(R.I.P) N ROADHOUSE TATTOOS(R.I.P)  as a giutar player n a drummer....i`m not play in any band now..but ìm looking after the right boyz or girlz to play with

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME:Purple rain(prince)

FAVORITE TV:stripperella,bondcocks,futurama,thrown togehter,famly guy.american dad,simpsons,south park,raw,smackdown,buffy the vampire slayer,heroes

FAVORITE MOVIES:The crow,young gunz,clockwork orange,bully,mad max,bully n erotic movies http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif ...

I LIKE TO READ:Marvel stuff,hardrock magazines:sweroc,close up,tattoo magazies,cherry kalaskex

BEST RECORD OFF 2007:So far hardcore superstars"dreamin in a casket" together with hellyeas "hellyeah"

ok..thiz wath a lot abut me..it would be cool if other useres here will take their time n write little or much about yourself

sorry for my bad english n my very bad ABC..but remember i`m drunk n just killing time current/lol ..CHEERS SLEZE ROKKERZ

howie_pyro
useravatar
22 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: WHO ARE YOU????

i FORGOT:

HEROS: philty taylor(motörhead),soundwave(tranformers),cherry kalskex,psylocke(x-men),mystiqe(x-men)

my communities: helgon:nickname cherry_kalskex...myspace:www.myspace.com/howiepyro
add me  or write om me if you want......cheerz again

howie_pyro
useravatar
22 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

NAME: Tiff Roxx!

LIVE: For the DAy!

BOY OR GIRL: What do you thhinkk??

BODY COLOR: hmmmm.... IDK, Myabe Green... white

BODY TYPE:  short, and skinny

HAIR: Blonde, shit, big azz pumed glam hairsprayed something that your dad wont like, big teazzed Mess! wow

EYES: BLUE-GRREEENN-GRAYISH/SILVER! (yess they change colors im a werido)

SEXUALLITY: Guyzz!

IN A RELATIONSHIP: No but, I want one current/smile

SMOKE: Noppe

DRINK: Never tryed

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: At this molment not realli if it wasnt for my fukked up azz holed dad, I would be HAPPY! 

TATTOOS: None yet, But when im older i might get some kindz of tattoo on my side of my stomach, lower back, wrist, and myabe ankle.

I LIKE TO DO: Go to concerts! Hang with the guyzz! Hang with my friendzz! Shopping! Mall! SINGIN! Playing guitar! dancing! MUSIC!

HOW I GET MY CASH: ~unknown~

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: Wow it has to be.. When I was 7 my older bro was listeening to Monster of rock with all these 80's glam bands. And, I absolutley fell in love with Alice Cooper "poison".. Till then I know what I am!

MY FIRST RECORD I BUYED BY MYSELF:  I think It was Firehouse O2 and, Firehouse

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: Myspace! And, It changed my life..

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET:  Never been to a Diet show..  current/mad  current/sad  current/sad .... But, It will be my first when they come to NY!

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: WOW! Hard timezz! Riot In everyone, Bakk On trakk, Knokk em down, Its a miracle, Breakin the Chainzz, XTC overdrive, die another day, The buried song, Bound to be enslaved, Falling rain, ALL OF THEM! 

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: CRASHDIET, POISON, SLAUGHTER, SKID ROW

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: Besides, my bros, and I in a house band! HOW FUN.. lolz we sounded like shitt! But, none now!

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Too HARD! IDK

FAVORITE TV: famly guy, simpsons, south park, VH1

FAVORITE MOVIES: Rockstar, Detroit rock city, Napolean Dynamite, Blades of glory, And, that Borat movie. FUNNY

I LIKE TO READ: magazines

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: So far Crashdiet "The Unattractive Revolution"

glam-metal94
useravatar
324 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

Ok lets try this...

NAME: Let's just say Seabloom

LIVE: I own my own appartment

BOY OR GIRL: I'm a dude

BODY COLOR: White

BODY TYPE: Small n slim

HAIR: Dark

EYES: Green

SEXUALLITY: I love the way girls looks and smells  current/lol

IN A RELATIONSHIP: Nope, but I'm dating a babe right now

SMOKE: No fuckin' way

DRINK : Too much for my own good  current/lol  current/lol

HAPPY WITH MY LIFE: Right now it's cool

TATTOOS: Fuck I thought of one for ten fuckin' years....soon i must get some

I LIKE TO DO:  Party all nite, Hang with my musician friends and regular friends. go to gigs and listen to alot of cool hardrock!!

HOW I GET MY CASH: Well i fuckin' work in Sales right now, been doing that for the past 10 years

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: Motley's Shout At The Devil that record change my life when my older cousin got me a cassette copy of it way back when in 1984 when i was six years old...I thought i would shit my pants when I  heard it the first time, that rocked my world and i never looked back.

MY FIRST RECORD I BY BYMYSELF: That must had been WASP:s Inside The Electric Cirucs in 1986, me and a friend had heard some tracks on the radio and we just had to get it...Remember i had to ask for some money as i hadn't enough.....those days it costed 59 Finnish marks....which is like 6 EUROS today.

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: I rearly get into new bands, but i heard them on the radio and thought what the fuck....it was a little like when i heard Motley Crue for the first time....Anyway, so i went out and bought RIS the day after and it blew my head off..

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: I will be catching them live in Seinäjoki in a few weeks time...

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Riot In Everyone, Breakin' The Chainz, In The Raw, Die Another Day, Overnight, etc etc.

MY FAVORITE BANDS: Too many to mention but Motley Crue and Hanoi Rocks are special to me.

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Motley Crue's Red Hot (maybe)

FAVORITE MOVIES: Braindead Action movies

I LIKE TO READ: I always have read alot of Hardrock magazines and ofcoruse Hardrock biographys

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: Close call between Hanoi Rocks -Street Poetry and WASP's Domintator.

"Rock N' Roll Made Me What I'm Today"

"Man är lite trött på den här jävla Action rocken som har funnits i dom senaste," inte fan vet jag" sju åren, De är bara skit. Fan, pretentiösa solon som man misslyckas med är fan coolare,fan slänga guran runt halsen så man ramlar omkull är fan ballare, än att stå där med guran långt nere och kort klippt jävla hår." -Dave Lepard-

seabloom
useravatar
950 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Good thread
ok

NAME: Lady $leaze, Margot (don't say the "T" hehe)

AGE: 19 years old but some people say that i'm 16/17 >_< ...

LIVE:  at my dad's house

BOY OR GIRL: i'm a girl haha

BODY COLOR: white

BODY TYPE: slim

HAIR: brow but i have got a chocolate and red haircolour

EYES: green but sometimes people say that they are blue O_o

SEXUALLITY: love guyz current/big_smile

IN A RELATIONSHIP: No but i want a rocker

SMOKE: i hate

DRINK: a lil bit

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: no really at this moment

TATTOOS: no but i want a one at the top and on the side of my back. maybe a nice star with a rose and some notes

I LIKE TO DO: concerts current/big_smile, hang out with friendz, music, guitar, dance, be crazy lol, speak english, talk to nice people like you! and meet them

HOW I GET MY CASH: work in some job in holliday

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: mmmmh... maybe when a friend made me discover "Black" by Tracy Gang Pussy, a french sleaze rock band

MY FIRST RECORD I BUYED BY MYSELF: Backyard Babies "Tinnitus"

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: thanx to Myspace current/big_smile

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: never ... BUT i'll see them with Hardcore Superstar on december at Paris current/big_smile can't wait

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Hard choice ... It's a miracle, Queen obscene, Riot in everyone, In the raw, Falling rain, Die another day, Overnight, XTC overdrive, Bound to be enslaved, The buried song

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: CrashDïet, Hardcore Superstar, Tracy Gang Pussy

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: A friend and me played in a band with other people. We are guitar players. But they was better than we so we left their haha. However i would like playin in a sleaze band

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: I just can't choose one song hehe

FAVORITE TV: Simpson, MTV Pulse (french rock channel from Mtv)

FAVORITE MOVIES: Simpson movie, The nightmare before christmas, ...

I LIKE TO READ: magazines, don't like read

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: Of course Crashdiet "The Unattractive Revolution"

lady $leaze
useravatar
230 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

NAME: Viveka or Viveca, I use both

LIVE: Right here, right now. Well, sometimes I live just in my dreams and I'm hiding the reality...

BOY OR GIRL: Girl

BODY TYPE: Umm, not very skinny, but also not stocky. I'm quite "normal".

HAIR: Blond, fluffy and backcombed

EYES: I think they're green, but also bluish and grayish

SEXUALLITY: I'm straight, I like boys

IN A RELATIONSHIP:  No

SMOKE: No

DRINK: No

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: Sometimes yes, sometimes not

TATTOOS: Not yet 'cos I'm too young, but someday I'll have a Hanoi Rocks tattoo in my right shoulder! current/big_smile

I LIKE TO DO: I like to do things that make me happy

HOW I GET MY CASH: From my parents, but I have to clean my room or I won't get money. But even I'd have money, I can't spend it on things that I wanna. current/neutral

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: When I was 11, I get Hanoi Rocks' Back to Mystery City and Two Steps from the Move. I liked Hanoi before too, but since then I've been in LOVE with that band and I always will be!

MY FIRST RECORD I BY BYMYSELF: What could be that... I'm pretty sure it was Rasmus' album called Peep. It was a long time ago...

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: Can't remember

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: I haven't seen Dïet yet, but I think I'll see them soon, if it's possible.

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: I'm so unable to do that, it's always hard to choose best songs.

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: I have some "bands" when I was 9-12 years old current/big_smile

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: HANOI FUCKIN' ROCKS !!!

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Can't say just one

FAVORITE TV: The Simpsons

FAVORITE MOVIES: The Real McCoy

I LIKE TO READ: Finnish magazine called Suosikki, but I don't like these new magazines, 80's Suosikki is better! I also read Soundi and Donald Duck magazines. And the best book is Sheriffi McCoy!

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: Hanoi Rocks - STREET POETRY!

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

Okay...

NAME: Andy xD

LIVE: at my parents' house. Hope to leave their house as soon as posible. I want my own lion's den!!!! xD

BOY OR GIRL: You have been able to check it in other posts xD

BODY COLOR: white?

BODY TYPE: not slim, not fat... normal.

HAIR: Long brown hair

EYES: Two xD... Okay, okay. Brown coloured

SEXUALLITY: I like guys so much current/big_smile

IN A RELATIONSHIP: No, since one month ago current/sad

SMOKE: Yes

DRINK: Not much

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: I can't complaint 'bout it

TATTOOS: No, but I would like one... Maybe some day current/big_smile

I LIKE TO DO: Goin' to concerts, drawin' comics, readin', cinema, History of Art, lazyness, and listenin' to music

HOW I GET MY CASH: Workin' from Monday 'til Friday

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: Appettite for destruction (Guns'n' roses). That day I realized that I loved Hardrock music, leather jackets, ripped jeans and teared t-shirts, Harleys and hair in shape xD.

MY FIRST RECORD I BUYED BY MYSELF: Uh... Dunno remember... I think "Greetings from Asbury Park" of Bruce Springsteen.

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: By Internet

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: I can't say anything 'til December the 16th current/big_smile FINALLY!!!

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: I'm not sure but I would say Out of line, It's a miracle, Riot in everyone, In the raw, Falling rain, Die another day, XTC overdrive,...

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band.

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: In no one, but I would like to play drums.

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Can't choose. It depends on the moment.

FAVORITE TV: Futurama and Heroes

FAVORITE MOVIES: xD Many: The cabinet of Dr. Caligari, American History X, Johnny got his gun, Back to the future, Dark Cristal, Labyrinth, Requiem for a dream...

I LIKE TO READ: Stephen King's nobels, Gothic nobels like Edgar Allan Poe's ones or 19th century nobels in general like The island of Dr. Moreau or Moby Dick, social essays, History of Art books...

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: Dreamin' in a casket current/big_smile

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

NAME: Just call me Foby

LIVE: With my family in a big apartment

BOY OR GIRL: Boy

BODY TYPE: Tall and... well personally I think I could get thinner

HAIR: Brown hair to the shoulders

EYES: Brown

SEXUALLITY: I like girls, maybe too much sometimes

IN A RELATIONSHIP: Not ATM

SMOKE: Never cigarettes, sometimes waterpipe

DRINK: Almost never

HAPPY WITH MY LIFE: Sometimes

TATTOOS: No, but I want one later

I LIKE TO DO: Concerts, play instruments, play with my band, listen to music, waste my life in front of this machine

HOW I GET MY CASH: Sitting on my lazy ass doing nothinig

THE RECORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: Don't know really, but I think Rest In Sleaze.

MY FIRST RECORD I BOUGHT BY MYSELF: Iron Maiden - Rock In Rio

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDÏET: By my then-girlfriend 

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: Glamfest '06, Rest In Sleaze Festival, Tanto 30 may, Skogsröjet 25 aug, Klubben 18 dec. Klubben was the best one.

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Lost Horizons, Queen Obscene, I Can Sense  a Lie, Falling Rain, The Buried Song, and some other songs

MY FAVORITE BANDS OF ALL TIME: Mötley Crüe, CRASHDÏET, Iron Maiden, Hanoi Rocks, Pink Floyd 

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: Dextrostål, and my current band

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Like Andy: Can't choose. It depends on the moment.

FAVORITE TV: Family Guy

FAVORITE MOVIES: Star Wars series.

I LIKE TO READ: Fantasy books (like Eragon and Harry Potter), and ofc The Dirt.

BEST RECORD OF 2007: Dunno really, maybe T.U.R this far

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

see updated version.

alexzander
useravatar
418 Posts
0 Points

NAME: äMm

LIVE: i live for my friends and family, witout them no me!

BOY OR GIRL: hmm maybe a lil' bit of both! current/lol

BODY COLOR: in the summer, red current/lol 

BODY TYPE: short, and well i dont know haha

HAIR: black, not to long but not to short either, and guess what? i dont need hairspray to make it a mess! current/lol

EYES: greeeeeeen! (and alot of black around) current/big_smile

SEXUALLITY: Bi (you take what you can get ;D)

IN A RELATIONSHIP: Nope, im not lookin' either, but if mr or miss right comes so!

SMOKE: Never

DRINK: i drink beer sometimes, but im not much of a party person

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: well my life is okey i guess! im closer to my best friend now then i have ever been so that makes me happy. and one of my sisters is gonna have a baby soon, so im happy right now! current/big_smile

TATTOOS: yes, one! i got crashdïets logo on my wrist!

I LIKE TO DO: I love to be with my friends, and my sis youngest daughter! i also love to draw, and listen to mucic!

HOW I GET MY CASH: baby-sitting alwa, and my "studie bedrag" (dont know the word in english) i get 1050sek a month coz i go to school!  current/big_smile

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: Oh my, well the first band i ever heard (that i did like) was mötley fuckin' crüe (about 4 years ago, soon 5 i think)! and after that i start to listen to alot of other bands!

MY FIRST RECORD I BUYED BY MYSELF: Oh my, i dont remember. i think it was some bon jovi record or someting maybe!

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: 2005 they wher on a tv commercial for a 3phone, i start to love 'em right away! not long after that i got into my martin sweet year, (i was blond before) and i colored my hair black !

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: i have never been on a gig current/sad  but i was on the signing thing october 4 in örebro current/big_smile  so got to talk to 'em and took pics! that was awesome current/big_smile

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: hard one!  current/roll but i think riot in everyone, falling rain, queen obscene, tikket, alone and it's a miracle is the best one! 

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: crashdiet, mötley crüe, skid row, poison, pretty boy floyd

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: well i cant sing, or play anything so i have never been in a "real" band! just like a school shit thing! STUCK POINT FIRST, YEEEAAAAH! haha i was the guitar player!  current/lol

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME:  current/roll i dont know

FAVORITE TV: famly guy, simpsons, VH1 rocks, south park, Extra Extra

FAVORITE MOVIES: i like pretty much every thing with johnny depp and funny shit movies!  current/big_smile and i love Rockstar

I LIKE TO READ: i dont like to read, but i read OKEJ sometimes!

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: Crashdiet - The Unattractive Revolution and Hardcore Superstar - Dreamin' in a casket

sweet_is_hot
useravatar
405 Posts
0 Points

NAME: Jojiehannie

LIVE: with my family

BOY OR GIRL: girl

BODY COLOR: White. Too white hehe

BODY TYPE: tall I would say

HAIR: long and blond

EYES: brown-green

SEXUALLITY: can't get enough of those handsome boyz current/wink

IN A RELATIONSHIP: no

SMOKE: when I'm drunk

DRINK: love it

HAPPY WITH MY LIFE: Think so  current/smile 

TATTOOS: not yet

I LIKE TO DO: singing, dancing, music, party, meet my friends, sleazin' 

HOW I GET MY CASH: the government

THE RECORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: That was a dvd actually. Kiss symphony Alive 4

MY FIRST RECORD I BOUGHT BY MYSELF: haha Ricky Martin

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDÏET: saw their video on tv

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET:  Huskvarna '05, Glamfest '06, R.I.S '07, Peace and love '07. Sthlm-klubben '07

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Riot in everyone, I don't care, Miss pain, 

MY FAVORITE BANDS OF ALL TIME: Mötley Crüe, Hanoi rocks, Stryper, Poison, Kiss, Crashdïet

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: So silly i wont tell you

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: The most difficult question of all time

FAVORITE TV: 100 Höjdare. Desperate housewives, Americas next Top model (yes it's true)

FAVORITE MOVIES: Moulin rouge, walk the line, hair, rockstar

I LIKE TO READ: autobiographys

BEST RECORD OF 2007: Hanoi rocks- street poetry and The Unattractive Revolution of course  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

HEROES: It's gotta be Kiss

hanna rokk
useravatar
925 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

NAME: MrsSweet  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

LIVE:With my parents.

BOY OR GIRL: I dont know...

BODY TYPE: I dunno, normal?

HAIR:Short hair with fringe..

EYES:Blue

SEXUALLITY:Bisexual

IN A RELATIONSHIP: Naah..

SMOKE:Nope

DRINK:No, i think im too young to ruin my brain.

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE:Well, sometimes.

TATTOOS: No, when i get older

I LIKE TO DO: Uhh... stuff? Normal stuff? meeting friends ... and stuff?

HOW I GET MY CASH: From mom current/big_smile

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE:  American Idiot by Green Day. It made me stop listening to, like, bad music. Like Cascada or Basshunter.

MY FIRST RECORD I BY BYMYSELF: American Idiot

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: I saw em on SÄTATEVE.

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: uhh.. right now it's i dont care and the buried song

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: Green day, babes in toyland, hole, L7

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: none...

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Bruise Violet by Babes In Toyland

FAVORITE TV: I dont watch tv.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Easy Rider, Mean Girls and Moulin Rouge

I LIKE TO READ: Mostly novels by stephen king

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: No really good records were released in 2007.

mrssweet
useravatar
232 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

NAME: Tommi Lïppstikk

LIVE: With my dad

BOY OR GIRL: Boy, i think

BODY COLOR: dark/white

BODY TYPE: slim

HAIR: brown

EYES: green

SEXUALLITY: Straight (Outta Hell)

IN A RELATIONSHIP: Nopes....

SMOKE:  yes n' not only cigars xD

DRINK: im drunk rite now ^^

HAPPY WITH MY LIFE:  yes i think

TATTOOS: not yet... current/sad

I LIKE TO DO: gettin on a Stage and just fukkin play!!!

HOW I GET MY CASH: from my dad...gonna start to work on vacations to get the fukk out of here...

THE RECORD WHO CHANGED MY LIFE:  "Mötley Crüe - Girls, Girls, Girls" (1987), a gitf from my dad... my first record ever.

MY FIRST RECORD I BUYED BY MYSELF:  Mötorhead - Overkill

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: gettin laid with a girl 2 years ago =D

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: none current/sad

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Queen Obscene 69-shots

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: Too many, but nowadays i've been listenin' to a lot of Swedish Sleaze..^^ n' of course, Virgin Slüts

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: Sephiroth (Power Metal), Excess (Heavy Rock), Coming Home (Hard Rock/Glam), Virgin Slüts (Glam/Sleaze)

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME:  All In The Name Of Rock... - Mötley Crüe.

FAVORITE TV: Tom Green, Heroes, Jackass, Scarred!, Heroes, Lost n' i've been watchin' the Towers Of London's tv Show ^^

FAVORITE MOVIES:  Wayne's World ^^

I LIKE TO READ: anything xD

BEST RECORD OFF 2007 So far "The Unattractive Revolution"

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

NAME: I'll use "KC" for now  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

LIVE: With my parents. I've been thinking about renting a flat with some friends, but it's kinda hard to keep up with the rent when I'm only in part time work

BOY OR GIRL: Boy

BODY TYPE: Too thin and too tall

HAIR: Brown and medium in length, I'm workin' on it http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

EYES: Green

SEXUALLITY: Straight

IN A RELATIONSHIP: No, haven't been in one for a while

SMOKE: When I drink, yes.

DRINK: Yes

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: Sort of...I don't know

TATTOOS: Not yet

I LIKE TO DO: Play guitar, hang out with friends, get wasted, party, listen to shit loads of music

HOW I GET MY CASH: I work at a local store, only part time. For the next month I'm working more full time so I'll be getting paid a lot http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: Appetite For Destruction. My uncle called me over when I was visiting my grandmother, he gave me the headphones and Welcome To The Jungle was blasting out of 'em. I've been a massive Guns fan even since.

MY FIRST RECORD I BY BYMYSELF: Gun N' Roses greatest hits

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: Through last.fm as a recommendation. I looked at the pictures of the guys and though, this looks like some cool shit, I have to listen to these guys and I've been hooked ever since current/lol

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: None, yet current/sad

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: From RIS: Queen Obscene / 69 shots. Awesome song.
TUR: Overnight, Die Another Day, Falling Rain, XTC Overdrive.

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: Guns N' Roses, Hanoi Rocks, W.A.S.P., Motley Crue.

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: None yet, I'm working on getting some new gear and then getting my shit together and getting in a serious band

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Tough one, I can't really choose.

FAVORITE TV: Heroes, That 70's Show, Scrubs.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Any horror movies and I'm there.

I LIKE TO READ: Autobiographies

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: Tough one, United Abominations by Megadeth, Heroin Diaries Soundtrack, Unattractive Revolution, Street Poetry, Dominator, there's been so damn many!

liquor n? drugs
useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

NAME: ANDREAS

LIVE: School

BOY OR GIRL: dunno, what do you think? current/tongue

BODY COLOR: green

BODY TYPE: average

HAIR: black and pretty long

EYES: Brown/green

SEXUALLITY: girls girls girls

IN A RELATIONSHIP: No

SMOKE: no im not a sukker like you

DRINK: nope

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: Hell No

TATTOOS: no

I LIKE TO DO: Concerts, be with friends, listen to music...

HOW I GET MY CASH: my mom and dad

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: Rest In Sleaze

MY FIRST RECORD I BY BYMYSELF:  wtf the first i buyed or what? current/tongue well i think it was Rest In Sleaze

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: My sister told me

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: Skogsröjet, Linköping

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Its a miracle, Overnight, In The Raw, Fallin Rain

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: HANOI ROCKS, Mötley Crue, Misfits, Crashdiet, Twisted Sister

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: None

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: White Lion - When the Children Cry

FAVORITE TV: Simpsons, Scrubs, Family Guy

FAVORITE MOVIES: Detroit Rock City, Simpsons the movie and Airheads i think

I LIKE TO READ: the only book i ever have liked to read is The Dirt

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: The Unattractive Revolution

aandreas
useravatar
694 Posts
0 Points

NAME: Andy

LIVE: With 2 bandmates

BOY OR GIRL: Bohoy!

BODY COLOR: skin coloured?

BODY TYPE: whatever

HAIR: Blonde n fucked up

SEXUALLITY: oh yeah very much     

IN A RELATIONSHIP: haha noo

SMOKE: yeah

DRINK: all the time

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: kinda

TATTOOS: yeah but only 3 so far

I LIKE TO DO: Play guitar, party..

HOW I GET MY CASH: a job

THE RECORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: Appetite for destruction.. heard it first time in 92-93 or so...

MY FIRST RECORD I BY BYMYSELF: GnR - Appetite for destruction

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: A friend told me

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: Sticky Fingers Gbg-05, somewhere in Linköping -05, Rest in Sleaze -07, Sweden Rock -07, Peace and Love -07, Sticky Fingers Gbg - 07

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Its a miracle, Riot in everyone, In The Raw, Lost Horizons n Miss Pain

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: Ratt, Motley, GnR, Crashdiet, Poison...

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: Rockc n Roll Nurses

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: GnR - Paradise City

FAVORITE TV: Heroes

FAVORITE MOVIES: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas!

I LIKE TO READ: when im in the mood

lovemachine
useravatar
1592 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points

NAME: Isak

LIVE: With my parents.

BOY OR GIRL: Boyo

BODY TYPE: Normal?

HAIR: Blonde

EYES: Blue

SEXUALLITY: Straight

IN A RELATIONSHIP: No thanks!

SMOKE: No

DRINK: Coca cola.

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: Yes

TATTOOS: Not yet

I LIKE TO DO: hang out with friends, listen to music..

HOW I GET MY CASH: Mum and dad.

THE RECKORD WHO CHANGE MY LIFE: Appetite For Destruction!  current/big_smile

MY FIRST RECORD I BY BYMYSELF: I can't remember

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: Well i first saw the 3 commercial, didn't like them so much then .. but i started to like them with the time.

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: R.I.S 07 , Peace and love, skogsröjet, klubben 07 ..

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Lost Horizons, I Can Sense a Lie, Hot All Through The Night, Breakin' The Chainz, Riot In Everyone and The Buried Song.

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: Guns n' Roses and CrashDïet

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: One .. 

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Can't choose

FAVORITE TV: Scrubs

FAVORITE MOVIES: I don't like movies that much.

I LIKE TO READ: The dirt.

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: Heroin Diaries Soundtrack and Unattractive Revolution.

izak_acid
useravatar
1456 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

NAME: Elisabetta

LIVE: in a house

BOY OR GIRL: Golden girl

BODY COLOR: Pinkish

BODY TYPE: I think it's thin

HAIR: Dark blonde - dyed red

SEXUALLITY: I love beauty, no matter what sex

IN A RELATIONSHIP: yes

SMOKE: yes

DRINK: I like alcohol but can live without

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: Yeah!! It's a great moment

TATTOOS: 3

I LIKE TO DO: anything creative

HOW I GET MY CASH: I have no cash

THE RECORD THAT CHANGED MY LIFE: Bon Jovi - Slippery when wet

THE FIRST RECORD I BOUGHT BY MYSELF: A disco compilation in 1978 (it was a tape though) I was a baby

HOW I GET INTO CRASHDIET: My husband is always looking for new stuff, so he recommended me to listen to them ... (this was in 2006)

LIVE GIGZ N COMMETS WITH DIET: Peace and love festival

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Out of line, Breakin the chainz, Riot in everyone, Crazy nights, Tomorrow, Thrill me.

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: Dokken, Bon Jovi, Warlock

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: Several... none important enough to be remembered current/tongue

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Love kills by Vinnie Vincent invasion

FAVORITE TV: Twin Peaks, the simpsons

FAVORITE MOVIES: American Beauty, Forrest Gump, Back to the future, Pulp Fiction

I LIKE TO READ: Biographies or true life inspired.

BEST RECORD OFF 2007: What a question... the Unattractive Revolution of course

current/smile

*bettina*
useravatar
706 Posts
0 Points

NAME: Ace

LIVE: Student Housing

BOY OR GIRL: Booya

BODY COLOR: Caucasian current/wink

BODY TYPE: Worn

HAIR: Slowly getting there

EYES:  Blue

SEXUALLITY: Off and on

IN A RELATIONSHIP: Been there done that, not going back for a while

SMOKE: When im really drunk  :twisted: 

DRINK: Too much too rarely

HAPPY WITN MY LIFE: Dunno atm

TATTOOS: 100% inkfree im afraid  current/roll

I LIKE TO DO: Play guitar, party, hang with friends, gaming

HOW I GET MY CASH: Work

THE RECORD THAT CHANGED MY LIFE: Kiss - Alive III

MY FIRST RECORD I BOUGHT BY MYSELF:  Kiss - Alive II

HOW I GOT INTO CRASHDIET: Ad's at a tram

LIVE GIGZ N COMMENTS WITH DIET: Gothenburg -05, RIS -07, Peace'n'Love -07, Gothenburg -07

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Lost horizons, It's a miracle, Tikket, Knokk em Down, Like a Sin, Falling Rain, Overnight

MY FAVORITE BANDS off all time: Ratt, Mötley, Danger Danger, Cinderella, Kiss, Roxette, D.A.D, Helloween, Hanoi Rocks

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN: Rock'n'roll nurses

FAVORITE SONG OFF ALL TIME: Hanoi Rocks - Don't you ever leave me

FAVORITE TV:  X-files

FAVORITE MOVIES: Too many to mention

I LIKE TO READ: War history, History fiction

ace
useravatar
870 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

NAME:  PinkyBZ

LIVE:  In apartment

BOY OR GIRL:  Girrrllll

BODY COLOR:  beige???

BODY TYPE:  average?

HAIR:  Black/Purple ( for the time being) PinkBlack by heart haha!

EYES:  dark brown

SEXUALITY:  straight

IN A RELATIONSHIP:  no i'm way too scared

SMOKE:  no, what's the use? hehe

DRINK:  Well yes I do

HAPPY WITH MY LIFE:  No haha it's all crap! I'm loosin my mind

TATTOOS:  2 (going on 3)

I LIKE TO DO:  loads of stuff. mainly artistic artsy farts stuff whatever that may be. I like to moan a lot too

HOW I GET MY CASH: haven't seen any of it yet

THE RECORD THAT CHANGED MT LIFE: RR by HIM

THE FIRST RECORD I BOUGHT BY MYSELF: Some Madonna record

HOW I GOT INTO CRASHDÏET: saw the the first vid on tv and loved the track

LIVE GIGZ N COMMENTS WITH DIET: None as of yet....

MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH DIET: Lost Horizons, Riot in everyone, Breakin' the chainz...

MY FAVORITE BANDS OF ALL TIME: Smashing Pumpkins, HIM, Guns'n' Roses, Mötley Crüe....

BANDS I HAVE PLAYED IN:  none, I work alone

FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME:  Gosh, don't think I can choose one....

FAVORITE TV:  Kids in the hall, Simpsons

FAVORITE MOVIES:  Whatever happend to baby jane, nightmare before christmas, Beetlejuice, lock stock and two smoking barrels, the Saw movies...

I LIKE TO READ:  gothic, horror,science fiction, fantasy books

BEST RECORD OF 2007: Aiden -  Conviction, perhaps.....

pinkblackzero
useravatar
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Danny Oliveira: nothing heheh I didn't do to school and i'm in home doing nothing hahaha
Danny Oliveira: and u ?
Mcinsanity: haha, I was at the record shop ;)
KerLondonLepard: Heyyy girls! :D
Mcinsanity: hey!!! :)
Mcinsanity: how are u?
KerLondonLepard: Here I am! hehe I'm fine and you? :D
Mcinsanity: Yeah! I'm fine! :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: I only found Savage playground at the record shop today, but I'm still very happy! :D
Mcinsanity: By the way, why I can't see u online?
KerLondonLepard: Try reloading the page!
Mcinsanity: Oh, yes ! :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I'm angry :c
Mcinsanity: oh no, why?
KerLondonLepard: because I live in a small country and the people whenever she sees me talking bad about me...I don't know why..:(
Mcinsanity: what kind of bad? Only one people? sorry, i didn't get
KerLondonLepard: my ex classmates...
KerLondonLepard: when I went to the school no one spoke with me...
KerLondonLepard: I was always alone,honey..
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Kraljosovina
Oct-24-14 08:08:22
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08