Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

dont know where to enquire, but the merch service

dont know where to enquire, but the merch service

i still havent received my two t-shirts and a poster. they were released november the 1st, surely theyd have made it to england by now?

mrlee
useravatar
1094 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: dont know where to enquire, but the merch service

yeah, i've been waiting for a long time too, about over a month and i live in sweden?!

crashdie
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

crashdie wrote:

yeah, i've been waiting for a long time too, about over a month and i live in sweden?!

no way, this is ridiculous!

mrlee
useravatar
1094 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

yeah that sounds strange.
Must be something wrong with either the post service or the site or sumething like that....

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

ordered stuff about a week ago and haven't heard anything yet. after all your guys posts i'm startin to get worried current/sad  current/sad  current/roll

alley_cat
useravatar
129 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

yeah and i'm not going to order again. i've already paid http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

crashdie
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Depends - if sent by airmail to the UK then you should have recieved it by now (assuming they shipped as soon as you ordered). If it went by surface mail it can take aaaaaages.

evz
useravatar
71 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

: vet du varför det dröjer skitlänge att få hem grejerna från shopen?

Crashdiet: för att företaget vi anlitat har misskött sig. enligt dom själva skickade dom massa beställningar igår så med lite tur har du grejerna snart. vi e jävligt ledsna att dom inte sköter sitt. //LONDON

/OKEJ.SE chat

: do you know why it takes so long to get the things from the shop?

Crashdiet: because the company we engage have mismanaged. they said  they send a lot of orders yesterday so with a little luck you have the things soon. we're so sorry about that //LONDON

/OKEJ.SE chat

sorry about the translation. but probably the things come soon.

crashdie
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

thanxx crashdie for letting us know!!! maybe theres still some hope that we gonna receive our stuff soon! current/smile

alley_cat
useravatar
129 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

hell yeah, finally received my stuff from the shop today http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/party0045.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/party0045.gif  the shirt i ordered in S is waaaay to big though, but who cares current/roll  current/lol

alley_cat
useravatar
129 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

alley_cat wrote:

hell yeah, finally received my stuff from the shop today http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/party0045.gif  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/party0045.gif  the shirt i ordered in S is waaaay to big though, but who cares current/roll  current/lol

great current/big_smile

crashdie
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Unfortunately they don't reply to me about whether Japanese fans can buy still now....maybe forever... current/sad

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
18 Points

my stuff still hasnt arrived lol. ill give it this week then ill have to cancel it or something.

mrlee
useravatar
1094 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

this is so taking the piss now.

am i going to get my order or what?

mrlee
useravatar
1094 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

it sounds insane! Really... it sucks biiiig time, especially when you have payed for the stuff, as I guess you have.

haunted_silence
useravatar
127 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

stuff finally arrived, posters a bit creased and damaged though.

the company should put a hard peice of cardboard or something in there to keep it straight.

but other than that very pleased, t-shirts fit good and looking coooooool.

mrlee
useravatar
1094 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Danny Oliveira: nothing heheh I didn't do to school and i'm in home doing nothing hahaha
Danny Oliveira: and u ?
Mcinsanity: haha, I was at the record shop ;)
KerLondonLepard: Heyyy girls! :D
Mcinsanity: hey!!! :)
Mcinsanity: how are u?
KerLondonLepard: Here I am! hehe I'm fine and you? :D
Mcinsanity: Yeah! I'm fine! :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: I only found Savage playground at the record shop today, but I'm still very happy! :D
Mcinsanity: By the way, why I can't see u online?
KerLondonLepard: Try reloading the page!
Mcinsanity: Oh, yes ! :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I'm angry :c
Mcinsanity: oh no, why?
KerLondonLepard: because I live in a small country and the people whenever she sees me talking bad about me...I don't know why..:(
Mcinsanity: what kind of bad? Only one people? sorry, i didn't get
KerLondonLepard: my ex classmates...
KerLondonLepard: when I went to the school no one spoke with me...
KerLondonLepard: I was always alone,honey..
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Kraljosovina
Yesterday 08:08:22
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08