Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

From a sad Spain to the band :·/

From a sad Spain to the band :·/

Ey you guys!!

How are you? Hope you're fine... or at least, better than two days ago. current/roll 

It's a huge pitty what has happened withthe spanish concerts  current/sad. But if you were not fine at all it's better you have cancelled these dates.

The important thing is that you have to recover for playing great concerts in the future and finish the European tour in the best conditions current/big_smile

But I'm very sad and angry with myself 'cuz yesterday i knew that on Sunday you were here, in Barcelona... signning albums and other stuff current/sad What a fukkin' shit. I thought you were going back to Sweden after what happened in Gijón so I didn't go to the signing  current/sad  current/sad  current/sad

I'm really stupid  current/mad  current/mad  current/mad

Another thing is that the Spanish music promoter has said that there are new tour dates for Spain.

11.January in Gijón, 12 in Bilbao and 13 in Barcelona. Do you know something 'bout it?.

And they have said, too, that they're tying to organize another fourth concert in Madrid  current/yikes

It will be great for you guys!!

Well... I think I'm going to kick my fukkin' ass for being so stupid and have missed the signning of Sunday  current/mad

Take care (PLEASE!!! xD)

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: From a sad Spain to the band :·/

haha yeah, take care please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDD
i hope see you boys next month in Gijón current/big_smilecurrent/big_smilecurrent/big_smile waiting and praying for that xDD

kossuleopard
useravatar
47 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Andy83 wrote:

11.January in Gij, 12 in Bilbao and 13 in Barcelona. Do you know something 'bout it?.

And they have said, too, that they're tying to organize another fourth concert in Madrid  current/yikes

Very good info!!
I'm grad for Andy83 and Spanish fans  current/smile
This time, you couldn't meet them, but you will get more happier chance in Jan surely  current/big_smile

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
15 Points

www.crashdiet.org has some info now but not much... but it's all we have. hehe

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

//LONDON

Thanx for the info!  I was in Barcelona this weekend..... i heard about the shit you guys had to go through with the bus n illness from Fred.... such a shame!

Hope you all got home safely, and recover from your illnesses and enjoy your Christmas  current/big_smile

Claire x

a friend
useravatar
486 Posts
0 Points

peterlondon wrote:

//LONDON

current/smile

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
15 Points

It was a pitty... but sure will enjoy you guys more in Jan!!

Will you be in January signing stuff again?

*shakieroxy_80s*
useravatar
251 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

*ShakieRoxy_80s* wrote:

Yes please... current/roll

Roxy, I have sent a PM to Rock'n'Roll Circus MySpace asking if they will invite them again next time.

Ojalá!!

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

Andy83 wrote:

*ShakieRoxy_80s* wrote:

Roxy, I have sent a PM to Rock'n'Roll Circus MySpace asking if they will invite them again next time.

Ojalá!!

Hope so! But next time with HCSS, please! haha

*shakieroxy_80s*
useravatar
251 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

*ShakieRoxy_80s* wrote:

Andy83 wrote:

*ShakieRoxy_80s* wrote:

Ojalá!!

Hope so! But next time with HCSS, please! haha

HCSS weren't at the signing??!! Poor Jocke  current/roll

What a bad luck... Anyway... Good things keep us waitin' xD
(Lo bueno se hace esperar xDDD)

peterlondon wrote:

//LONDON

Thnx Peter!!  current/big_smile

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

peterlondon wrote:

//LONDON

Spanish fans you're so lucky!

Damn the band can't play in France i'm sad  current/sad
I was really enjoyed that you play here ...
I know that find gigs dates is difficult but come very soon there
I hope that you will not grow discouraged bout it http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

lady $leaze
useravatar
230 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Lady $leaze wrote:

peterlondon wrote:

//LONDON

I hope that you will not grow discouraged bout it http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

Don't worry LadySleaze, They will play in France surely. They have a  pending meeting with french fans!! current/big_smile

A bientôt mademoiselle!! xD

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

Okay people... Right now, I dunno what to think. I'm really dizzy with this stuff.
Don't know if this will affect to the Crash-guys... but this is the latest piece of new I've just read of the Sapnish music promoter RM Concerts.

"Desgraciadamente la gira de Hardcore Superstar se tuvo que suspender por enfermedad del cantante Joackim Bergren.
El grupo nos ha dado nuevas fechas para hacer el concierto y se realizará durante el mes de abril...."

TRANSLATION :
Unfortunately the HCSS tour had to be cancelled because of the illness of the singer Joackim Bergren.
The band has given to us new dates for the concert and it will be during April..."

So... Finally, nothing will happen in January  current/roll

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

Andy83 wrote:

Lady $leaze wrote:

peterlondon wrote:

//LONDON

Don't worry LadySleaze, They will play in France surely. They have a  pending meeting with french fans!! current/big_smile

A bientôt mademoiselle!! xD

Okay thanx current/big_smile  I don't know a lot of people who listen Crash music there hehe. My dream is to see CrashDïet and HCSS at a French gig

You speak French very well hehe!

lady $leaze
useravatar
230 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Lady $leaze wrote:

You speak French very well hehe!

I studied it for four years at school but now... I have forgotten almost everything. But when I finish my official entrance exams I will continue with it.

It's very similar to spanish and catalan current/big_smile So, it's easier to learn ^.^'

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/mod2.gif

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

current/roll  current/roll  current/roll

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

The venue where they would play in Belgium told me that they probably will be back in April 2008 too. So maybe they will do a little tour then just for Spain, France and Belgium current/big_smile

kittie
useravatar
264 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

All I can say is that here in Bilbao we felt like idiots. How can you cancel a concert one hour after the time it should had begin? How can you deal with it when you have been standing outside freezing for at least two hours and then you are given an incredible explanation? At least in the other two days it was advised with hours in advance.

We felt cheated. We would had put out with one member of any of the bands going out and telling it straight from its mouth it was cancelled, that was all we were asking for. current/mad

I know some people that won't go to the concert if any of the two bands come back because they felt insulted. We went to Gotthard previous week, Steve Lee had health problems and he not only sang but gave an incredible concert. I don't know, I think the situation was horribly handled by the organization, the lack of explanations seemed saying to the fans "fuck off". It was not my situation, but other people I talked to had spent over 150 euros to go to a concert it never happened and there's no fun in that. When you see somebody crying because she wanted so badly to see a group and it is cancelled in such a nasty way it just breaks your heart. current/sad

The cancellation just proved me how much I liked Crash Diet, couldn't had pictured I liked that much their music! I standed five hours freezing to get close to them only for a second. Maybe just wanted to know if they had the guts to show after what they had done to us or I just need a compensation. :twisted:

We were a group of ten people, but I was the one to stand until the end. I guess it was the same to me to keep on waiting a minute more. When I saw Ollie and Peter in front of me I was like "i kiss them? /chop his heads?". I wanted to make a big pyre with their tees,lol. But the question that remained in my head was when they were coming back and that I had to give to Olliver the tee I had designed with so many affection stating "Bilbao Loves Crash Diet" (which seemed a funny joke then). Think it was fury what brang me apart from Peter, otherwise I would keep on stuck to him, god, in person he's fucking gorgeous!

So I came back to the bar to where we wanted to bring them (which it's ten minutes to the venue) and asked for a video of Crash Diet (the only bar in Bilbao where they had videos of Crash Diet). And in bed all I could think of is that I didn't have seen them play (nice to meet them, but I haven't seen them play). current/sad Luckily I could remember two Peter told me they were negotiating dates and coming soon.

Ok, and let's say that when I saw pix of friends in Barcelona and commenting they seemed disappointed too I changed my dominatrix state for my lamb usual state... http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

wildgirlsins
useravatar
13 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

hello wildgirlsins!

Yes, they were really disappointed... and it was not their fault at all cos' they didn't even know what was going on, they knew that Joackim was ill... but they didn't know if they were going to perform or not... finally they didn't perform, but they were very kind with everybody taking pics and signing, and the most important is that they'll come back again  current/big_smile  so let's be positive!  current/big_smile
It could have been worse  current/roll

mrscoverdale
useravatar
172 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: hehe
madcandy: i'm tall and i love it hahah
KerLondonLepard: hehehe
KerLondonLepard: I'm shorttttttttttttttttttt
KerLondonLepard: ahahahha
Danny Oliveira: I'm 1,65 and you girls ?
KerLondonLepard: 1,60 hehe
madcandy: i'm 1,69-1,70
Mcinsanity: 1.53
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: Awww :3
Mcinsanity: haha:D
Danny Oliveira: :) I like short people they are cute
KerLondonLepard: hahaha
KerLondonLepard: aaahhahahaha :D
madcandy: hahahaha and me too
madcandy: rlly
KerLondonLepard: aww **
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :3
madcandy: so i should goin to sleep. good night to you all girls :)
KerLondonLepard: good night honey! :D
Mcinsanity: Good night! was nice to talk with u
Danny Oliveira: good night
KerLondonLepard: for me too! :D
madcandy: :)
Danny Oliveira: I have to go .... so bye bye girls see u soon I will be back
KerLondonLepard: bye danny :D
KerLondonLepard: see u soon! :D
Mcinsanity: bye! :)
KerLondonLepard: bye bye :)
Mcinsanity: I should really go sleep too, tomorrow i need to wake up early :(
KerLondonLepard: sure dear! goodnight :D
Mcinsanity: So... Good night my friends! It was so nice to talk with you! <3 :)
KerLondonLepard: too for me honey! <3 see u soon! :D
KerLondonLepard: it was nice to chat with u :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid