Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us

Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us

We thought it would be a good idea to collect all the photos of Lepard that you've fans have taken, for use on a future website or something...

We would be very happy if you wanted to share your pictures with us... Please use this link for uploading your pictures via our website -
http://www.fanglobe.com/?sid=extras&pid=davepix.

If you prefer to e-mail your pics instead, (if you have loads of them that's probably the best way), please send them to pix@crashdiet.org.

Thank you for your time...

//LONDON, SWEET & YOUNG...

Edited by: peterlondon - Aug-09-12 00:55:29

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us

peterlondon wrote:

We thought it would be a good idea to collect all the photos of Lepard that you've fans have taken, for use on a future website or something...

We would be very happy if you wanted to share your pictures with us... Please use this link for uploading your pictures via our website -
http://www.fanglobe.com/?sid=extras&pid=davepix.

If you prefer to e-mail your pics instead, (if you have loads of them that's probably the best way), please send them to pix@crashdiet.org.

Thank you for your time...

//LONDON, SWEET & YOUNG...

Yeah! Good idea guyz!

crashdiet
useravatar
780 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Yeah! I'm happy to read that idea.
I wanna see many photos that many fans have taken. current/smile

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points

thanks thats a great idea!! but i don´t any fotos that i have taken... i have fotos from all over the net.. current/tongue  .

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

have some more left^^

pyrenees
useravatar
683 Posts
0 Points

hey london! why arent sweet å eric loggin in here???

mildskumm
useravatar
77 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Mildskumm wrote:

hey london! why arent sweet

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points

I've gave my photos to ya Peter! I'll hope ya like them coz I do it, hehe!

lovesweet
useravatar
206 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I got his one photo that he sent me once when he finally got hold of a good guitar player, that were into the same shitt.. and it's been hard to find - I got 4 hard drives.. and I tried earlier even with some scanning and can't find it probably because it has just a number or something has a name file
it was one of the first pic of Dave and Martin - he was so happy.. yeah man in that pic you could see that his dream could become true again...
They're holding eachother in some starecase... I think it was in a concert, not sure...
I'll keep looking.. it's hard... sorry hey actually how can I post a picture here?
[I don't mind doing a web-site for that just for that shot, althought I'm sure I'm not the only one to have it]

Oh sorry, blame it on Grantz the Vhizkey, no blame it on me...
I can upload the stuff in the link you provided, ASAP I'll do it if none will - coz I'm sure I'm not the only one to have it I gues -
it was when you all guys came together, the Real Crash, my humble opinion...
By the way I love that pic for your avatar... maybe I should do the same and put my rokk uglly face here... the crash goes on and so do you (in a plural way)

I'm sorry each time I post, I write soo much...

Sleaze In Ice Rockz - Shaken and Stired

sleasy_motörslut
useravatar
16 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

shit shit... I actually remember I have a pic in a rehearsal room with some death metallers... - shit i GOT to find them.. they're here.. he looks soo young.. but hey still Glam as Hell and PINK!!! love it current/tongue
Got the gutz to do it.. I can't in this european country.. still got hair.. yeah that I got.. but it's hard-> work + glam = "looser fagget"
oh soooo sad... "love" humanity

Actually if I cut here and there... and not spraied.. actually...damn.. the solution!
Keep your hair in shape!!!!!

sleasy_motörslut
useravatar
16 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

thanks alot for the photos you've sent us so far... keep sending current/smile

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

//LONDON

i´m sending current/smile

crashdietforlife
useravatar
167 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Website 

www.agonyzone.se finns bilder från spelningen ni gjorde på Diezel i Halmstad.

Jag ska be fotografen, Backa att skcika kopior via mail till er också.

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

Hi peter,
When can we see them?
I can't wait current/smile

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

peterlondon wrote:

//LONDON

shuld i send the movies to?
i have like 4 from falun 29/10 current/smile
(en urläcker posa när musiken är slut film current/wink )

pyrenees
useravatar
683 Posts
0 Points

I have some, not only of Dave but also the rest of you guys... I could burn you a cd if you give me an address I can send it to?

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

Anonymous wrote:

I have some, not only of Dave but also the rest of you guys... I could burn you a cd if you give me an address I can send it to?

Sorry that was Anna Spader forgetting to log in... I have pix from 2003 you know... From different occasions... Do you want only the ones with lepard or the other ones from Vansbro, London, and Eric as well? ;ight take while, but I´ll fix it...

klittbritt
useravatar
176 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

London - u got mail.

Most of 'em were semi-crappy, but the pic "Dave 8" is kinda cool. Kinda "surveying the empire".

cwhellfukk
useravatar
320 Posts
0 Points

Haay
I just wanna to say that i loved dave so mouch.And i still do,i never forget him

peterlondons
useravatar
6 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

oh sorry current/wink i forget to say that i have lots of photos of dave and everybody in crashdiet.I send them later,

Love

peterlondons
useravatar
6 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: