Forgot password? | Forgot username?

GUNS N' ROSES

Re: GUNS N' ROSES

Liquor N' Drugs wrote:

The demo's for the new songs by Axl are impressive, and it was Sebastian Bach who said there's 4 albums worth of material. That's what the ~$13 Million has been spent on, not just one album which many people think it has been.

I can't wait for the new record. Axl still has it, you just have to look at the recent tour to see that.

and you believe everything that's said by Sebastian Bach? Ofcourse it could be that their are 4 albums, but i'm still a little sceptic about that

kittie
useravatar
264 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

He didn't say he believed it, he just quoted Sebastian Bach (kinda). And four albums worth of material doesn't mean four albums.
But I think there will be more than just one ordinary album with like 12 songs on it.

And yeah, most of the new material (that has leaked) is great. Not all but alot of it.

martin_monroe
useravatar
150 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Kittie wrote:

Liquor N' Drugs wrote:

The demo's for the new songs by Axl are impressive, and it was Sebastian Bach who said there's 4 albums worth of material. That's what the ~$13 Million has been spent on, not just one album which many people think it has been.

I can't wait for the new record. Axl still has it, you just have to look at the recent tour to see that.

and you believe everything that's said by Sebastian Bach? Ofcourse it could be that their are 4 albums, but i'm still a little sceptic about that

Nah, I know Bach talks shit most of the time, but there have been a lot of different sources claiming something like 50+ songs have been recorded.

The only leak I don't like though is Madagascar. Every time I listen to it I cringe. Axl sounds terrible.

liquor n? drugs
useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

For my taste the new songs from axl are too alternative.
But I have to say that Axl has a sense for epic songs, and some of the new demos shows that.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

i like the latest demos that i've heard. It's not old gunsstyle, but still ... It sounds quite amazing! Whenever the album is coming out, i'm sure buying it

kittie
useravatar
264 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Duff will play some songs with Izzy on Izzy's new album!

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

My fuckin favorite band, i've seen new gn'r at milan in the 2006 and velvet revolver in 2004 and 2007

crüel nikki
useravatar
123 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

great for ya!

Gn'r was the best Sleaze-Band ever

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

fizzy suxx wrote:

great for ya!

Gn'r was the best Sleaze-Band ever

wise words http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

sunny
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

There are new leaks folks, 6 previously heard songs that's been redone a little, and three new ones.

I haven't had the time to listen through them all but I've jumped a little and from what I can make of it they sound great. chinese Democracy (the song) sounds so fucking badass it isn't from this world. but I don't really like the singing in the verses.

I'm not gonna post any links or so but I thought I just let you know.

EDIT: Okay, the first one of the new songs is Rhiad and the bedouins but it sounds a helluva lot better

martin_monroe
useravatar
150 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Ok, these new tracks are fucking ridiculous. Rhiad, "Messages For You" and If The World are amazing songs, Axl has really pulled it off. Hopefully we'll get some news about this pretty soon and dare I say it? Some info on the status of the album. Judging from these new leaks, this album is going to be epic.

Oh and another thing, the guy who leaked these has more, he's admitted that.

liquor n? drugs
useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

i like the new songs leaked from CD... specially if the world

crüel nikki
useravatar
123 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Reunion will come!

[size=100:wkni2ykv]after news from Velvet Revolver drummer Matt sorum, will a Guns 'N' Roses reunion come true.

here the translation:
[/size]
"I'm sure, that'll be happen."

But he's not sure if he would be the drummer again:
"They could have a meeting in a bunker rite now, I would be the last to know..."

He think the Reunion-Line-Up will look like:
Axl (Voice)
Slash (Lead Guitar)
Izzy Stradlin' (Rhythm Guitar)
Duff Mckagan (Bass)
Steven Adler (Drums)
-the original "Appetite" Line-Up

thatz awesome news I think!
hope it will happen very soon.
btw I hate "AXl's" new songs http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Sexe03.gif

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Out of the leaked song I only like THE BLUES and that's to the piano outro. I hate that part when they go loud again. It scared the shit outta me!

Other songs are BAAAAAAD

marko w.a.m.
useravatar
147 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male 

Guns N' Roses are definitely my cup of tea current/smile It's my fav band and I've got a big sentiment cause I was young girl and listening to shit but when I heard 'November rain' my life changed  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif I've started to listen rock music, loved not only GNR but also Aerosmith and year by year the list of my heros have enlarging. And I met my best friend, 'cause nobody from my school listen GNR or this kind of music generally and with only her I could talking about music, discovering new bands, watching concerts etc. Ahh such a good times...

I don't like 'new GNR'. For me  Guns N' Roses doesn't exist and they are beautiful legend. Situation with 'Chinese Democracy' is ridiculus...
I was on 'New GNR' show, only for Axl, Izzy and Matt. It was cool but where's Slash and Duff? ;(

bittërsweët
useravatar
122 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I just heard that Chinese Democracy is FINISHED!....no date has been set for the release yet. current/big_smile

I have listened to a few of the leaked tracks. I actually like "IRS" and "The Blues"...The only thing I dislike about these are the synthesizers...and Axl's voice sounds a bit weak in areas. It's very possible these aren't the legit (finished/tweaked) recordings though.

I guess only time will tell.

alias
useravatar
153 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

i Like all Chinese democracy Leaks, expecially Leave me alone and Better, i like the ballads madagascar and the blues and the power songs like Chinese democracy and Riyhad and teh bedouins!!! go axl

crüel nikki
useravatar
123 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

A new song, Shacklers Revenge has been confirmed by the NY Times and is rumoured to be on Rock Band 2. That is being announced tonight so we will soon see.

If this is true, I hope to see an update from the band.

liquor n? drugs
useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

Liquor N' Drugs wrote:

A new song, Shacklers Revenge has been confirmed by the NY Times and is rumoured to be on Rock Band 2. That is being announced tonight so we will soon see.

If this is true, I hope to see an update from the band.

it is true, and it will be the first single of "Chinese Democracy" when ya believe, what xbox says...

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Alias wrote:

I just heard that Chinese Democracy is FINISHED!....no date has been set for the release yet. current/big_smile

I hear it 2-3 times a year  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif And for few years the same. Quite boring... For me Guns N' Roses is ended and they just a beautiful legend.

bittërsweët
useravatar
122 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: