Crashcrueroxx wrote:

Tommi Läzzive wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote:

FULL streaming of Chinese Democracy today:

http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses

not a very good idea if they wanted to sell at least a few copies xDD

HAHA  current/lol

right on!

my mate fukkin downloaded that straight away. suckers...

I listen Chinese on myspace and I think it is not worth buying... so probably other people had the same feeling or yeah just downloaded it. So probably it wasn't good idea to put whole album on myspace current/tongue Despite I love Guns N Roses and I should buy it to have complete discography but for me it's not Guns N Roses and shouldn't be called GNR.

Yeah the samo too me current/roll

baros
useravatar
515 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: GUNS N' ROSES

On the album Axl don't only singing

I've don't have time for publishing so here:

CHINESE DEMOCRACY ~keyboards, arrangement, digital editing

music and lyrics:  ROSE and FREEZE

SHACKLER'S Revenge:
music and lyrics: axl with 4 other people

arrangement
digital editing

BETTER:
(rose, finck)

arrangement
digital editing

STREET OF DREAMS:
(rose, stinson,Reed)

arrangement
digital editing

IF THE WORLD
(rose, pitman)

arrangement
digital editing

THERE WAS A TIME
(rose  with 2 others)
guitars
keyboards
orchestral arrangement
synth orchestra
choir and additional horn orchestra
arrangement
digital editing

catcher in the rye

(rose and tobias)
piano

background vocals

scraped
(rose with 2)

arrangement
digital editing

riad n' bedouins
(rose -stinson)

arrangement
digital editing

SORRY
(rose with 3)

arrangement
digital editing

I.R.S.
(rose with 2)

arrangement
digital editing

MADAGASCAR
(rose-pitman)

guitars
orchestral arrangement
horn arrangement
synth french horns

sample collage
digital editing

CONTAINS: elements from " I HAVE A DREAM" and "WHY JESUS CALLED MAN A FOOL" by Martin Luther King jr.
"Missippi burning"

"cool hand Luke"
"braveheart"
"seven"
"casualties of war"

THIS I LOVE
(ROSE)
piano
orchestral arrangement
synth orchestra
keyboards

choir and additional horn arrangement
arrangement
digital editing

PROSTITUTE
(rose and tobias)
piano
arrangement
digital editing

AXL voice on all

and the focus was on Axl Rose here...

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Well, actually ya can download the fucking shit since last year ^^ at least i listened the shit waaayy before it was released...anyway it sucks!!

tommi läzzive
useravatar
1140 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

it does suck.

needless to say, it wasnt worth the wait.  current/neutral

haah i just read on metal sludge that axl has gone AWOL?!
and now the album isnt selling nearly as much as was predicted...

prick.

crashcrueroxx
useravatar
405 Posts
0 Points

Crashcrueroxx wrote:

it does suck.

prick.

good news for you:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/m … 3908910.ab

short resumè:

Dr Pepper will not give an appoligice to The Axl Rose.
Dr Pepper is dissappointed about the band, cause the bandself gave Dr Pepper their approvement in the beginning of the year, it was like a funny gift and to give the band a foot for  finaly  release in this year.
And millions of americans wanted a Dr Pepper for free so the internetbase crashed.

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Hollywood Vampire//HV wrote:

Crashcrueroxx wrote:

it does suck.

prick.

good news for you:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/m … 3908910.ab

short resumè:

Dr Pepper will not give an appoligice to The Axl Rose.
Dr Pepper is dissappointed about the band, cause the bandself gave Dr Pepper their approvement in the beginning of the year, it was like a funny gift and to give the band a foot for  finaly  release in this year.
And millions of americans wanted a Dr Pepper for free so the internetbase crashed.

yeah i read something like that...

im happy they arent fucking bowing down to him. he treats everyone like their HIS bitch.

like it says, it was a bit of fun? not something to 'exploit' or whatever? the name of guns n roses?

i also saw the commercial for chinese democracy the other day... i was outraged to hear sweet child o mine at the start of it?!

how dare they!? current/yikes

crashcrueroxx
useravatar
405 Posts
0 Points

Crashcrueroxx wrote:

i also saw the commercial for chinese democracy the other day... i was outraged to hear sweet child o mine at the start of it?!

It's not funny...
But I don't know what is worse - to have two bands with the same name like L.A. Guns did for example, which is somehow quite funny but confusing,
or using a name for now, totally different band which only makes a bad impression on real, old, GOOD band with the same name, like Axl does.

bittërsweët
useravatar
122 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

BittërSweët wrote:

Crashcrueroxx wrote:

It's not funny...
But I don't know what is worse - to have two bands with the same name like L.A. Guns did for example, which is somehow quite funny but confusing,
or using a name for now, totally different band which only makes a bad impression on real, old, GOOD band with the same name, like Axl does.

Ohhh its definitely worse to do what axl has done...
not only has he destroyed everything guns n roses was about, hes still trying to trick people into thinking its what it used to be when its actuallly bullshit.. i was like  current/yikes NO! what is he doing!

at least, with l.a guns you could choose which guys you wanted to see  current/lol

crashcrueroxx
useravatar
405 Posts
0 Points

waiting too long for such an average album.. nothin special at all... waste of money in my opinion current/sad

crazy vixx
useravatar
80 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

My thoughts are that the possibility of a reunion is in Axl's and Izzy's hands... But in case nobody noticed for about the past 10-15 years of GNR and GNR related news its that You can't have a successful GNR album WITHOUT IZZY STRADLIN.

Izzy has worked on so many of the important songs from GNR's heyday and he has even played a handful of dates with Axl in recent years.

Also in his book Slash criticized axl for the lateness of tours and had a nonchalant attitude of the drug use of him and the rest of the band.

There were times when Axl addressed this to the members of GNR publicly at concerts and things didn't change.

Slash had to deal with rehab in Hawaii and Duff's pancreas FUCKING EXPLODED... Steven Adler is a walking tragedy that one can't get into...

Izzy seems to come and go as he pleases now when it comes to GNR and if he could record with Axl again I think that would be In AXL's best interests.

And there are a lot of shit that AXL did to piss his bandmates his fans and also the concert promoters off that I have to admit.

All I want to say abut a GNR Reunion There are no Angels when we are talking about Use your illusion members of guns n roses.

Think about recent reunions..

Anthrax Joey Belladonna- Amazing shows but didn't last because none of the bandmates could put it with all the shit that was throw back in their face which was the reason for the breakup in the first place... All reunion tours are doomed to that, whatever broke up the band in the first place is thrust right back in your face...

Led Zeppelin- Who KNOWS??? they did one live show recently and thats it and all there is to show is blabbermouth.net arguments

and lead singers who push on irregardless of their former band mates..

Dave Mustaine
Edsel Dope
Al Jourgensen (Ministry retired but he kept on going till 2008)

Reunions that are working
Slayer Dave Lombardo
Marilyn Manson Twiggy

I want to make a closing statement that links everything together. Some reunions work but they depend upo a lot of things...

If the members are clean, if they are professional , can they get along with one another, what kind of mental state the band members are in.

I think of Axl and some say he has bipolar- maybe he does and that makes for ELECTRIFYING performances but dealing with him can be horrific sometimes when you are at the other end of it.

From what Axl says abut Slash he wants to be out in the front the whole time, but either way Axl and Slash are going to butt heads when they are on stage.

Duff- From what is said about him does not have the mentality to get involved in a problem, he won't make a problem worst, but he won't make it better either.

From what is said and what I have seen Matt Sorum might not be the closest in terms of a relationship with Slash and Duff.

When Izzy is around Eveyone in GNR tries to be cool to keep him around cuz Izzy does not perform without Strings.

I think a GNR reunion is possible but there are a lot of IFS and strings involved. First thing is get IZZY STRADLIN solidly on board then get Duff and Slash to roll with what Izzy and Axl have to say.

But I imagine if shit started going down Izzy would not last long on the tour. I imagine a dozen or a handful of electrifying performances and then thats that.

But if someone has a different theory of a GNR reunion feel free to state your idea?

hanoirocker23
useravatar
56 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

alrite gotta bump this one.

as you can read in previous posts of me. I was totally AGAINST Chinese democracy. But I was closed minded. And my knowledge of music has grown, and so has the record. I am honestly think that this is one of the best record of the last decade. Its perfect for me.

I had the chance to see them in london some weeks ago. And they were just amazing, everybody who has the chance to see them, go for it. It will be worth the money (as long as Axl come onstage;))

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Guns N' Roses are now officially confirmed for the Rock In Rio Festival this year:

they will play on the 2nd Oct. 2011

I hope for a decent Pro Shot!

Gn'R Rock in Rio

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

I hope for a decent Pro Shot!

I thought the same thing current/wink. Metallica is headlining another day so it's a great lineup there.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3140 Posts
Captain Of The Team
328 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Appetite for Destruction is the best debut album ever made, period.

Put the trust in every word you say
But you fuck me over anyway!

J.Thompson
useravatar
37 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

noone doubted that current/wink

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I didn't mind Chinese Democracy. It was not as bad as everyone mad eit out to be, but on the other hand there are no songs on there that really stick with me.

As much as i would wanna see a classic gnr lie-up live, I must say that when i went to see them during the chinese democracy tour a few years back it was horrible. I will admit it's probably the only gig of a band that i like, that i've actually stopped watching. I was front row / centre on the barrier, and about the 8th solo (without exaggeration) by a session musician, i'd had enough... i got out and went to the bar.

I'd love to see a slash solo, a izzy solo, a steve adler solo, but when you have all these other guys (who aren't really part of guns n roses) paying a solo after every 2nd song, it bored me shitless. When you tour with 3 guitarists, multiple percussionists, mulitple key/piano palyer...NOT EVERY ONE OF THEM NEEDS A SOLO. Axl was only on stage maybe 50% of the time.

Hopefully the upcomign shows aren't like that.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
121 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

NO I have to disagree with you. I saw them at the O2 Arena in last October in London, and it was by far the best concert Ive ever been too. Axl was incredible! Never saw such a great singer with so much power, it was totally worth the money. But you're right about the Solos it was a bit too much, but the Band sounded great! But maybe I have the opinion because I totally felt in love with Chinese Democracy, I liked it how Axl improved the sound and tried to make it modern, of course its not everyones cup of tea anymore, but I rather prefer a record with a new fresh sound, than another boring Velvet Revolver record, where you have heard all the riffs at least one time before. And Guns N Roses dont have to do this kind of music anymore, because there are so many young bands which having this old school rock n roll sound.
I think Slash will be onstage with Axl again, but only for a gig or few, maybe a tour. BUt I hope they will not make a record together again, because the danger would be too much that itll turn out bad, and that would destroy GnR forever imo.

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Not saying they sounded bad. Axls vocals werre good, and the musicians were all pretty good at what they did. I simply disliked the show cos of  all the solos from people that aren't really part of the band. The show seemed so dis-jointed as Axl would come on for 2 songs, then go off whilst some guy played a guitar solo, come back on for 2 songs, then go off again whilst someone did a keyboard solo,... and that continued for the whole show. I lvoe a good solo, but that gig just wnet beyond a joke.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
121 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Yeah I can see your point, I think it all depends on how you like the movement Axl did with Chinese Democracy. I love it, therefore I have no problem with the Live Shows, but of course Id would prefer seeing the AfD Line Up.

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

I think Slash will be onstage with Axl again, but only for a gig or few, maybe a tour. BUt I hope they will not make a record together again, because the danger would be too much that itll turn out bad, and that would destroy GnR forever imo.

well .It's a tricky question people will expect an new AFD then but maybe they'll fail..
Or in the otherhand they'll maybe make an record thats even better!
But maybe they make a GOOD record,not as good as AFD but still good/great and having a good record ain't bad!right ?
For example Led zeppelin released Led Zeppelin which according to almost everyone is their greatest record and then they released the totally awesome record Led Zeppelin 3 which wasn't as good as Nr2 but still it had some great song for example The Immigrant song and well they got some new good music added to their collection current/smile

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
1227 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
9 Points
Male  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
caesar
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Luana.Crow: hey.
KerLondonLepard: how are u? :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Marmetal
Yesterday 15:49:15