Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Crazy Lixx needs new guitarist

Crazy Lixx needs new guitarist

http://www.rockhospital.com/2008/04/02/ ... guitarist/

i hope it will be a guy who doesnt look like a wanna-bee like some does nowadays... and hope he will be skill'd like Vic was, he is a sick string bender,

any comments on this event?

ade
useravatar
761 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
69 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Crazy Lixx needs new guitarist

well, it had to come I think... hardcore are quite a huge band, they need a full time guitar player, and it would have been stupid from vic not to take the chance.

I really hope that the new crazy lixx guitar player will be an own person with the right style and ability to play!

§black_harmony§
useravatar
278 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Agree with you hun.

When I read that Vic was going to accept the HCSS offer I thought: How is he gonna do it playing with both bands??!!!.

Was like  current/yikes  current/roll

Well... Let's hope Crazy Lixx find another guitar player soon current/smile

And wish to Vic the best with HCSS ^^'

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

He made a stoopeed decision leaving Crazy Lixx. I mean theyll ditch him after Silver gets cleaned up... in a few years. Hopefully he'll make enuff manoey till then and will be a successfull and well know guitar player

marko w.a.m.
useravatar
147 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male 

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

He made a stoopeed decision leaving Crazy Lixx. I mean theyll ditch him after Silver gets cleaned up... in a few years. Hopefully he'll make enuff manoey till then and will be a successfull and well know guitar player

Cleaned up? Silver quit because he was tired of music not because he had trouble of some kind.

martin_monroe
useravatar
150 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

well if that's what you want to believe...

marko w.a.m.
useravatar
147 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male 

well, one might have better things to do than to spread rumors about something that have been cleared up!

§black_harmony§
useravatar
278 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

Why do you think that he's lying?

God, I don't like this Marko W.A.M... He's just talking a shitload of crap. I bet he's from Spain too...

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Foby wrote:

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

God, I don't like this Marko W.A.M... He's just talking a shitload of crap. I bet he's from Spain too...

He's entitled to his opinion just like you are

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Foby wrote:

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

I have a friend form Sweden who is a friend with all HCSS guyz. And the problem, other that touring, was his drugs use.

I am not from Spain, tho I find Spaniards very nice people and Spain a beutiful country.

Thnx W.A.S.P. girl for standing up for me current/big_smile

marko w.a.m.
useravatar
147 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male 

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

Yes that is what I want to believe. You're totally entitled to your own opinion, but if the band states something, why can't you just take it for what it is?

EDIT: Saw your new post.
But still, even if it was because of his alleged drug use, why even bother digging deeper? He's not in HCSS anymore so it isn't really anything to argue about.

martin_monroe
useravatar
150 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

read my last post on this topic

marko w.a.m.
useravatar
147 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male 

Just did, read my edit current/tongue

martin_monroe
useravatar
150 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

ok yea I agree with ya... He'll be back in HCSS in a few years probably... they all reunite in the end (hope Axl is reading this)

marko w.a.m.
useravatar
147 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male 

Foby wrote:

What the hell are you saying, Foby??

>: (

[size=75:3g7n4fqo]I know this is off-topic, Waspgirl,... but this comment has no sense[/size]

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
0 Points

Andy83 wrote:

Foby wrote:

What the hell are you saying, Foby??

>: (

[size=75:h68x657m]I know this is off-topic, Waspgirl,... but this comment has no sense[/size]

I know it doesn't, that's why I told them to take it in private. We don't need shit like that here.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

i do not think that silver will be back, Vic is doing a great part in the band, and acts like a frontman for the band on stage. running around, acting like a demon e.t.c

silver is great to, but i think vic is a better showman. my opinion, and about that drug thing about silver, if he quit the band cuz of drugs then he is the big fool using the drugs. i doubt that he is using it, cuz i've never heard of any drugs use in the band, but that might be just me lack of interest in what people do in their spare time.

ade
useravatar
761 Posts
69 Points
Birthday  Website 

Foby wrote:

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

Got to agree with you Foby.
I bet he's from spain!

izak_acid
useravatar
1456 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points

Izak_Acid wrote:

Foby wrote:

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

I bet he's from spain!

Men för fan skärp er lite...!

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

WaspGirl wrote:

Izak_Acid wrote:

Foby wrote:

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

I bet he's from spain!

Men för fan skärp er lite...!

Sorry Mod!

izak_acid
useravatar
1456 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: