Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Football!!!

Football!!!

for what football team do you support???

i love football and my favorite club is F.C. Juventus a team from italy.. but i follow also F.C. Piacenza the club of my town that in second division

crüel nikki
useravatar
123 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Football!!!

First of all I support Music and all kind of stuff I like cause the sports got the most attention and money here... and drugs alcohol assholes is everywhere... here in Sweden at school get the most attention and support, when I grow up.

But i prefer hockey if I must chose... countries that I often admire is Canada for the hard fighting... Sweden for collobrating and Finland for strength... and CCCP what can I say and tjeckien of course... but it's a bit loosy when it's always is the kind of same shit so not since in the 70's I've been not checking it out really.

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

JUVENTUS !!! a little bit taranto f.c.

sunny
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

First of all tonite is the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!
And I'm gonna support Manchester United coz I'm a big fan of this team and of the best player rite now, Cristiano Ronaldo.
But I also like Ajax Amsterdam, Hamburger SV and of Course I support our national team: GERMANY.
Sorry but Germany will win the UEFA European Championship current/lol

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

we'll see... you said that alkso of the world championship current/tongue

anyway I'm for ac milan. and down down down with fc juve argh... I even prefer fc inter to them... MALEDETTI GOBBI XD
I know I'm the minoruity here, and  for sure you're gonna say that AH milan is only in uefa this year, but well.. I don't complain. uefa cup is the only one we're missing. and we're going to get it current/tongue

and sorry, but kakà is way better than cristiano ronaldo!!!

§black_harmony§
useravatar
278 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

§black_harmony§ wrote:

anyway I'm for ac milan. and down down down with fc juve argh... I even prefer fc inter to them... MALEDETTI GOBBI XD
I know I'm the minoruity here, and  for sure you're gonna say that AH milan is only in uefa this year, but well.. I don't complain. uefa cup is the only one we're missing. and we're going to get it current/tongue

hem i'm disagree with everything that that you have said  ..but i think that kakà it's better than c.ronaldo ..and who has the better goal-keeper of the world? and who has the soccer player that talks to the birdies?

sunny
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

sunny wrote:

§black_harmony§ wrote:

hem i'm disagree with everything that that you have said  ..but i think that kakà it's better than c.ronaldo ..and who has the better goal-keeper of the world? and who has the soccer player that talks to the birdies?

alex del piero and gigi buffon are the best,  alex 21 goals in this championship!!!

crüel nikki
useravatar
123 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Crüel Nikki wrote:

sunny wrote:

§black_harmony§ wrote:

alex del piero and gigi buffon are the best,  alex 21 goals in this championship!!!

the team captain is the best !!! agree with you friend

sunny
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

sunny wrote:

Crüel Nikki wrote:

sunny wrote:

§black_harmony§ wrote:

and i hope that delpiero will win italy to the next european championship

crüel nikki
useravatar
123 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Crüel Nikki wrote:

sunny wrote:

Crüel Nikki wrote:

sunny wrote:

§black_harmony§ wrote:

hope ? no! we (they)  will win the championship .. the shield will be ours !!!

sunny
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

hoho, PLZ don't make black hole (endless quote) http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

Italian football teams are really popular in Japan, too!!
Actually, at World Cup, lots of Japanese supported Italian national team, hehe (Especially Japanese women supported them, hahaha)

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points

ops ..sorry current/roll
yes ..i know that japanese woman support the italian's football player ..eheheh which particularly?.. I believe that totti is the most famous ..true?

sunny
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

sunny wrote:

ops ..sorry current/roll
yes ..i know that japanese woman support the italian's football player ..eheheh which particularly?.. I believe that totti is the most famous ..true?

Oh yeah, he is one of most famous players in Japan  current/smile
He is called " Totti Oji " (means Prince Totti  current/lol )
I like Pirlo...hehehe
And Gattuso is very popular in Japan!! (Japanese men and women like him!!) He is so funny....and strong!!

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points

current/lol  pirlo ?  current/roll ... gattuso it's very funny current/yikes  ....prince totti it's awesome eheheh.. i love fabio cannavaro  current/roll

sunny
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

sunny wrote:

Crüel Nikki wrote:

sunny wrote:

Crüel Nikki wrote:

sunny wrote:

§black_harmony§ wrote:

hope ? no! we (they)  will win the championship .. the shield will be ours !!!

I don't wanna say somethin' bad to all you Italians but Italian just had lukk at the championship in Germany.
In the halffinal was Germany the better team but we missed to score.
And in the Final was France a way better then Italy so, GERMANY will win UEFA EURO 2008

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

sunny wrote:

current/lol  pirlo ?  current/roll ... gattuso it's very funny current/yikes  ....prince totti it's awesome eheheh.. i love fabio cannavaro  current/roll

Pirlo is the best for me  :twisted: hehehe
Cuz he is really intellectual awesome player!!

Yeah Cannavaro is also popular in Japan!!
He is called " Can-chan "  current/lol
(Gattuso is called "Gacchan"  current/lol )

Look at this!!
Gattuso community has over 5000 members!!
(Azzurri community has 4200 members though  current/lol )

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9757/gajn3.jpg

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points

current/yikes  current/lol  current/lol eheheh  gatchan is the best ..

sunny
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I'm watching UCL, Man.U vs Chelsea now current/smile (is broadcasted in Japan)
C.Ronaldo is great indeed.

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points

I hate football.  I live next to Barcelona Football team (F.C.B. or Barça) and it's a fukkin shit. everytime there's a mach, the street is full of cars, noise and people shouting.

It is not a sport. It's just a huge lie and business. At least here in Spain.

Football player earn millions and millions of euros and they play so badly.

They should be paid everytime the win a match... so then, they would run and do it better.

andy83
useravatar
557 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

OMG current/yikes
C.Ronaldo failed PK again!!!!!!!!

But Man.U won!!
C.Ronaldo was saved somehow...
Poor Chelsea...

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: