Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

ever talked to Dave Lepard?

Re: ever talked to Dave Lepard?

howie_pyro wrote:

i talked with him a couple of tymes, my first meeting with dave was in 2004 on a party -he was very nice and funny and i gave me a crashdiet demo..my second meeting with him was 2005 after the show at hultsfreds festivalen , and my last meeting was after the show at sticky fingers they palyed with gemini five, me and dave talked over a beer it`s was really nice..

cool man, did you believed that he can gain succes with crashdiet after you recieved the demo?

EDIT: be honest!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
Offline
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: ever talked to Dave Lepard?

fizzy suxx wrote:

howie_pyro wrote:

i talked with him a couple of tymes, my first meeting with dave was in 2004 on a party -he was very nice and funny and i gave me a crashdiet demo..my second meeting with him was 2005 after the show at hultsfreds festivalen , and my last meeting was after the show at sticky fingers they palyed with gemini five, me and dave talked over a beer it`s was really nice..

cool man, did you believed that he can gain succes with crashdiet after you recieved the demo?

EDIT: be honest!

did you do think so fizzy?

EDIT: be honest!

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
Offline
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: ever talked to Dave Lepard?

joey_baccardï wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote:

howie_pyro wrote:

i talked with him a couple of tymes, my first meeting with dave was in 2004 on a party -he was very nice and funny and i gave me a crashdiet demo..my second meeting with him was 2005 after the show at hultsfreds festivalen , and my last meeting was after the show at sticky fingers they palyed with gemini five, me and dave talked over a beer it`s was really nice..

cool man, did you believed that he can gain succes with crashdiet after you recieved the demo?

EDIT: be honest!

did you do think so fizzy?

EDIT: be honest!

well thatz a question I can't answer, because Crashdiet were already succesful when I got their music.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
Offline
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: ever talked to Dave Lepard?

FIZZY:  no..at the time the scen for this kind of musiqe was really dead...if you asked me crashdiet was the first band of the "new wave band" i ever heard about,but the demo was pretty good,i was happy at somone try play this kind of music..but i never belived should become up to this level they are now....

howie_pyro
useravatar
Offline
22 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: ever talked to Dave Lepard?

howie_pyro wrote:

FIZZY:  no..at the time the scen for this kind of musiqe was really dead...if you asked me crashdiet was the first band of the "new wave band" i ever heard about,but the demo was pretty good,i was happy at somone try play this kind of music..but i never belived should become up to this level they are now....

cool thx for the detailed informations

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
Offline
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4010
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
153208
Posts this week:
3
User Info
 
Total Users:
10316
Newest User:
zinserkth
Members Online:
0
Guests Online:
23

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: because I live in a small country and the people whenever she sees me talking bad about me...I don't know why..:(
Mcinsanity: what kind of bad? Only one people? sorry, i didn't get
KerLondonLepard: my ex classmates...
KerLondonLepard: when I went to the school no one spoke with me...
KerLondonLepard: I was always alone,honey..
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by vilatichoslapka
Yesterday 10:22:44
by vilatichoslapka
Yesterday 10:19:05
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08