Forgot password? | Forgot username?

CRASHDÏET parts ways with Olliver Twisted...

CRASHDÏET parts ways with Olliver Twisted...

Dear fans...

We have decided, in a mutual decision to go separate ways with Olli.
We need a singer who can commit 100%, which unfortunately Olli couldn´t live up to. He as many knows about, has another band in finland and we couldn't settle for sharing our time. We want to go further than any band has done before and we cant afford to spend time just waiting. We need to function as a full unit, all the time!

It was, as mentioned above, a mutual decision and this aint the result of any kind of argument. We definately will go on as friends, and we wish Olli all the best!

Just to make things clear. CRASHDÏET has no intention of giving up. The three of us are more hungry than ever and you ain´t seen the end of CRASHDÏET yet!

//Eric, Martin and Peter

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CRASHDÏET parts ways with Olliver Twisted...

too bad, but i understand the problem! I wish you guys good luck with the search for a new singer!

kittie
useravatar
264 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I just heard, I wish you all the best of luck in finding a new singer!

Puss

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

I'm crying now... current/sad  current/sad  current/sad

greenday
useravatar
37 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

i just saw it on myspace, good luck to all of you

sofy
useravatar
34 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

well im sure its best for the band and i know you'll get thru this. You'll find some super kick ass singer who will take you to the very top of the world..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

Yeaah!! i TOTALLY!! agree!! Good luck and all the best wiishes in the hunt of a new singer..

We will always!! be behind you 100%.. no matter what!!! current/big_smile  current/big_smile  current/big_smile 

at least I!! will current/big_smile  hehe

again ALL THE BEST WISHES!! FOR YOU MY FRIEND!!

dany_thunder85
useravatar
1063 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Well, kinda "vad vare jag sa". I've been expecting this for a long time now, and well. I hope that Crashdïet will break up now. Finally, no more leg-kicks! current/big_smile I'm not too sad TBH.

HELL YEZ, ME IS ''HAPPY HAPPY ME'' YEZ PLEASE... ALWAYZ  current/big_smile  current/big_smile

// Izzÿ Kïd AKA Izïïïe Rözë (Izak Acid)

Slïzy Tërrör Twïnz Fröm Slïzland

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Foby wrote:

Well, kinda "vad vare jag sa". I've been expecting this for a long time now, and well. I hope that Crashdïet will break up now. Finally, no more leg-kicks! current/big_smile I'm not too sad TBH.

HELL YEZ, ME IS ''HAPPY HAPPY ME'' YEZ PLEASE... ALWAYZ  current/big_smile  current/big_smile

It's typical of you two to be so fucking insensitive about things!

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Im in shock , I love Olliver voice , he sings everything he want , he can reach every note . Unatrattive revolution is a Great fucking record . so clean so metal it is a new masterpiece . I thought , Nobody can replace Dave Lepard voice , nobody can go on with his legacy . but you know , Olliver did a great job and really kick ass !
Thanks for givig us a great record  , thanks for all . !!

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK " OLLIVER TWISTED " WE SALUTE YOU !!!

BYE BYE

SUPERSIXX , WITH BROKEN HEART

supersixx
useravatar
61 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

^^yeah here we soo se fukkin great examples how fans takes care of bands they like and supports them..YEAH RIGHT!!

im sure i'll give 110% support for their future!!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

While I never thought he was a "great fit" for the band, I think you all gave it your best shot. It just didn't work out. Good luck finding your perfect, sleazy frontman and partner in crime!

Best wishes!

hollywood_ho
useravatar
115 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

peterlondon wrote:

Dear fans...

We have decided, in a mutual decision to go separate ways with Olli.
We need a singer who can commit 100%, which unfortunately Olli couldn´t live up to. He as many knows about, has another band in finland and we couldn't settle for sharing our time. We want to go further than any band has done before and we cant afford to spend time just waiting. We need to function as a full unit, all the time!

It was, as mentioned above, a mutual decision and this aint the result of any kind of argument. We definately will go on as friends, and we wish Olli all the best!

Just to make things clear. CRASHDÏET has no intention of giving up. The three of us are more hungry than ever and you ain´t seen the end of CRASHDÏET yet!

//Eric, Martin and Peter

I cry now!!!!! I love Olliver!!!!

Kisses from Me..... current/sad

malinski
useravatar
2 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

WaspGirl wrote:

Foby wrote:

It's typical of you two to be so fucking insensitive about things!

We have to express our feelings too right? Some kid was crying, we are laughing? Of course, we wish the guys the best, and we understand that it can be a hard time for both Martin Peter and Eric, and Olliver. But we are not gonna pretend that we aren't happy.

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Jack Daniel's wrote:

^^yeah here we soo se fukkin great examples how fans takes care of bands they like and supports them..YEAH RIGHT!!

im sure i'll give 110% support for their future!!

totally agree..

tra$hqueen
useravatar
186 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I had the feeling this would have happened sooner or later, because of the distance of course. Best of luck to both Olli and Crashdiet, of course!

I just hope it won't take as long as the other time to find a new singer!

rob-n-roll
useravatar
119 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I liked Olli... But I'll be always behind you too. Good luck in searching new singer. And good luck for Olli in his second band.
So no chance for shows soon  current/sad

bittërsweët
useravatar
122 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I'm going to miss Olliver. ..

Hope you will finde a new singer current/smile

prelude_30
useravatar
33 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Foby wrote:

Yeah! "Vad var det jag sa" is a really great swedish expression for this!

mrbjoorn
sallad
useravatar
645 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Birthday 

oh is so sad crashdiet wit no olli.......................... we will all miss him. i hope not this is teh ending 4 crash legend..... but wat do u think of jaimie in sister???? he is fukkin hott n he can sing as god. he cud replace olli but jaimie will never b the same as olli........

sleazy_nitemare
useravatar
2 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: