Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

BLACKRAIN

Re: BLACKRAIN

Anyone know where to buy the new 2CD of "lethal Dose" online anywhere?
Their website links to a french site which I can't understand. The only other place i find it online is a german site 'emp' but they want 20Euro for shipping to Australia. (F**k off!)
Looking for the physical cd, not a download.

ANy help appreciated.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
118 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

glam_junkie wrote:

Their website links to a french site which I can't understand.

If you view that site in google chrome it should pop up with the option to translate it, and you can set it to always translate french. It won't be great linguistically, but it should be good enough to figure out a way to order the CD current/smile.

Only mentioning because I really would like to help you, but I have no other ideas for sites current/sad

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I've heard that they've got Black Rain "Official" condoms, that is pretty awesome... something for the crash webshop maybe? current/big_smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

XiLaii wrote:

glam_junkie wrote:

Their website links to a french site which I can't understand.

If you view that site in google chrome it should pop up with the option to translate it, and you can set it to always translate french. It won't be great linguistically, but it should be good enough to figure out a way to order the CD current/smile.

Only mentioning because I really would like to help you, but I have no other ideas for sites current/sad

I tried the whole translation thing but still couldn't get the thing to work.
It seems to let me join up from australia, but maybe not to post to australia. Not sure...

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
118 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

glam_junkie wrote:

It seems to let me join up from australia, but maybe not to post to australia.

Oh man, that sucks current/hmm
If I see anything, I'll let you know.

Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

izzie wrote:

I've heard that they've got Black Rain "Official" condoms, that is pretty awesome... something for the crash webshop maybe? current/big_smile

current/lol hahaha. That would be great.

-Welcome to the Inn-
-4114-

mick-mad4114
Dustin DeRoxx
useravatar
448 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Birthday 

I've lately discovered more and more about Blackrain and I gotta say I really like em! I've even gotten used to Swan's high pitched voice. Now I can't stop watching the "Overloaded" video. I agree with Axl who said that he can't rly see what's wrong with it. I do prefer the video for "Innocent Rosie" though. But I like the crazy colors and feeling of "Overloaded" current/smile

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Missy posted this at Facebook, I think it's great!

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

Yeah current/big_smile that last tone that he takes without any trouble at all is amazing

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

my copy should finally be in the mail.
i purchased some hardocre superstar promos from some guy in france and i asked if he could get me this and post it in the same package. he agreed, so i should hopefully have it in my hands soon.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
118 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

glam_junkie wrote:

my copy should finally be in the mail.
i purchased some hardocre superstar promos from some guy in france and i asked if he could get me this and post it in the same package. he agreed, so i should hopefully have it in my hands soon.

That's really badass! I'm so glad you've finally managed to get it! :3.

Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

Listen to heart screams, now listen to Queen Obscene. Am I the only one who think it's got a lot of similaritys? listen to the guitars...

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Anyone else seen this? ;D
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=202387566472178

Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

I found this band by accident a few weeks after I discovered and started listening to Crashdiet....some time this March I guess....I've heard only a few songs and they were not bad....their singer's voice and style of singing reminds me of someone else but I can't place exactly who....

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

winwin1009
Resident Cynic..
useravatar
237 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

XiLaii wrote:

Anyone else seen this? ;D
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2 … 78

nope, but Kissin Dynamite is horrible!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Crashdiet and blackrain at one show is far from horrible though. And I've never heard those guys so...

Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Kissing Dynamite!!???? amusing name current/big_smile...can't say if they're horrible not; will try to find some songs of theirs.....

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

winwin1009
Resident Cynic..
useravatar
237 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

omg so yes to that!! they should be thankful the can share a stage with crashdiedt, because they sure as hell don't deserve it. They're so all ove5r the place, I'm actually relieved they don't play bang your head like I was afraid they would. Because seriously it woulkd be a reason not to go. in the end they'd play to close to D-A-D or HCSS or CRash and I would have to see them, no thanks. And the majority of their fans are retards as well. Seriously, this band... is probably the only one these they that makes me feel hateful. when the scorpions announced their end I thought it would be over with a "representive HardRock band whose members talk shit the whole day and never leave you alone." I think I was wrong. -.-

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

omg so yes to that!! they should be thankful the can share a stage with crashdiedt, because they sure as hell don't deserve it. They're so all ove5r the place, I'm actually relieved they don't play bang your head like I was afraid they would. Because seriously it woulkd be a reason not to go. in the end they'd play to close to D-A-D or HCSS or CRash and I would have to see them, no thanks. And the majority of their fans are retards as well. Seriously, this band... is probably the only one these they that makes me feel hateful. when the scorpions announced their end I thought it would be over with a "representive HardRock band whose members talk shit the whole day and never leave you alone." I think I was wrong. -.-

haha yeah! The Scorpions were horrible, and they were in like every "Rock" TV Show lol

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

And there was me thinking that we could all just be excited at the prospect of having those two awesome bands at one show! current/tongue

Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
Lacky, Sleazoid

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :) Sorry I have been away, I haven't been feeling well lately.
I hope everyone else has been well.
Sleazoid: btw has anyone else noticed the out of print section on apparel? Pretty awesome if you ask me :)
I put in my votes for stuff hehe :D
Sleazoid: Oh and yes by all counts Peter is "very kind" :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :D how are u? :D
madcandy: i'm fine) and you? :)
KerLondonLepard: Me too thank you! :D
madcandy: :D
KerLondonLepard: :P :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35