Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Let the Right one in? Swedish vampire horror movie?

Let the Right one in? Swedish vampire horror movie?

I was just wondering if any1 has seen this movie?
I know it has some USA locations that I would be able to see.

Anyways is this the type of movie that would be a good date movie or a good horror movie to see with the guys?

hanoirocker23
useravatar
56 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Let the Right one in? Swedish vampire horror movie?

No, i havn't seen it... but it sound good...

xxsleazyheartxx
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I ended up seeing this movie at an independant movie theatre in NYC and the place was almost sold out. Very strong showing for a 100  or 200 person room. It really was a good movie to see and in some ways makes you feel like you are conquering some fears of demons.

You should go see it XxSleazyHeartxX you might like it.

hanoirocker23
useravatar
56 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

That´s soo awsome to hear current/big_smile  current/big_smile 

i really wanna see it to cause i´ve seen some trailers from it and it seems really good

dany_thunder85
useravatar
1063 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

hanoirocker23 wrote:

I ended up seeing this movie at an independant movie theatre in NYC and the place was almost sold out. Very strong showing for a 100  or 200 person room. It really was a good movie to see and in some ways makes you feel like you are conquering some fears of demons.

You should go see it XxSleazyHeartxX you might like it.

is there any vampires in it? (stupid question if you look at the name, i know...)

if there is, then i'll go and see it right away... i LOVE vampires...

xxsleazyheartxx
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

yes this story has to do with vampires... IN SWEDEN!!!!

hanoirocker23
useravatar
56 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

It's a good movie. A bit brutal, but great  current/smile

sharryn
useravatar
67 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Sharryn wrote:

It's a good movie. A bit brutal, but great  current/smile

brutal... sounds good to me...  :twisted:

xxsleazyheartxx
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

If you think the movie was good, you have to read the book. I liked the movie, but the book was 10 times better. And since the movie was good, imagine how awesome the book is!

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Foby wrote:

If you think the movie was good, you have to read the book. I liked the movie, but the book was 10 times better. And since the movie was good, imagine how awesome the book is!

I think i've seen the book somewhere... in swedish...     

i want it... -.-'

xxsleazyheartxx
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Foby wrote:

Indeed the book is better! Well, is there a single story where the movie is better than the book?

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

izzie wrote:

Foby wrote:

Indeed the book is better! Well, is there a single story where the movie is better than the book?

The Godfather.

izak_acid
useravatar
1456 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Wow, yer really good with bumping threads...

rox flowers
useravatar
606 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

I grew up where this book/movie is set, lol. I've walked all the places, seen the houses etc. I was not going to that school though, because I went to school in the city, but that's another story).

The book is very very good, but they also made a suprisingly good movie from it, very poetic at the same time as it's scary. But it's not a horror movie to me, it's an art-movie. I can highly recommend the other books from the aughtour.

(Sorry, I saw it was a long time since this thread was used, but I just got so thrilled since that part with my childhood)

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The novel is in Swedish, but I'm looking for an agent and translator to English.

Anna Gable
useravatar
313 Posts
0 Points
Female  Website 

I've seen the movie now, and I'm totally in love with it. current/big_smile
I've seen it twice, and the last time I saw it with my friend, but I had to explain everything to her, cuz' she doesn't know anything about real vampires.. She just knows about those fake-vampires in twilight..  current/lol
Seriously.. They GLITTER when they come out in the sun.. Vampires aren't supposed to do that!! D:

Ever since I've been eight or nine I've been standing on the shoreline

Melody..Marvelous
Melody Moonchild
useravatar
577 Posts
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

twilight vampires are no vampires!! twilight vamps are supernatural humans without fangs thatbsparkel. NO VAMPIRES!!

real vampires have fangs, drink HUMAN blood, and are evil.

I don't like those monster vampires that just kill kill kill  tho.

Anne Rice's vampires are the ultimate vamps. Lestat

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
44 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

twilight vampires are no vampires!! twilight vamps are supernatural humans without fangs thatbsparkel. NO VAMPIRES!!

real vampires have fangs, drink HUMAN blood, and are evil.

I don't like those monster vampires that just kill kill kill  tho.

Anne Rice's vampires are the ultimate vamps. Lestat

EmilyJayne
useravatar
75 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Average Posts Per Hour:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Demi
Members Online: