Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Crash helps me to survive

Crash helps me to survive

Hi everybody!

Just wanted to say, that without Crash i would'nt survive.
Sometimes I think my parents hate me, cuz' they know that music is the only thing in my life, and they are trying to take it away from me.
When I sing or does something that has anything to do with music, they tell me it sounds horrible... I hear it every day, again and again...
Sometimes it makes me really sad, and sometimes I get so sad, that I'm seconds away from taking my life.
But so far luck has been on my side, cuz' in one way or another I've always heard a Crash song, just when I was makin' up my mind... And Crash songs makes me stronger, they make me survive.
I just hope luck will stay on my side.

And just so you know, my friends does'nt care about me, so I have to handle everything on my own, and sometimes that't tough, but I know that the music that Crash makes will always help me... So thankyou for the music...  current/smile

And now I want to know if there is anyone in the world that think Crash is as important as I think they are?

xxsleazyheartxx
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Crash helps me to survive

I think you still have to learn a lot in life.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Well, I guess you're right, but this is how I feel right now, and right now Crash helps me to survive...

xxsleazyheartxx
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote:

Hi everybody!
When I sing or does something that has anything to do with music, they tell me it sounds horrible... I hear it every day, again and again...
Sometimes it makes me really sad, and sometimes I get so sad, that I'm seconds away from taking my life.

WTF?!  current/neutral

izak_acid
useravatar
1456 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points

fizzy suxx wrote:

I think you still have to learn a lot in life.

good point. I wish I had only these kind of problems in life.

bittërsweët
useravatar
122 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

hey! I know how you fell cos my parents are just like yours! Everything I do is not good enough for them! They hate that I'm listening to rock music and they hate my style ! It's really depressing! So I can pretty much say that music saved me!  current/neutral

.mrsdevil.
useravatar
6 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Izak_Acid wrote:

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote:

Hi everybody!

WTF?!  current/neutral

current/lol  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol I thought exactly the same!

OK, first of all:
1. If they tell you that, it's probably true.  current/neutral You know that you can listen to music to, huh? Just like... using your ears. My sister can't sing. That's fun.

2. C'mon, you know that you're not gonna take your life. I don't think you dare, and you're THIRTEEN. As Fizzy said: You still have A LOT to learn in life. Your life hasn't even started. And to look at the bright side: You're gonna go through SO much worse things. This is only the beginning, if you think that's tough, welcome to the real life...

And 3: I think you imagine that your friends don't care about you. It's a common syndrome of being thirteen years old... I've seen thousands of people like this. I've actually helped one girl on this forum who was like you to stop cutting herself and got her through a depression. So, try to think again.

Just curious: Which songs are most important to you? Why?

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

I feel exactly the same way! Without the crash music in my veins I would rape my sister, but everytime I make up my mind, sopme motherfucker in the house next to me puts some of that  shitty music on so that I get on other thoughts.

-Rolt

rolt
useravatar
3 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Hah.. Just wanted to tell everyone that i think that i can sing... my teacher says i can sing...

oh, and i know i'm just 13, but sometimes life feels horrible... And music helps me to feel better....

And i don't have any favourite song, cuz' they're all good...

And i know that i can listen to music, but that's not the same as singing and playing it, cuz' music is my  life...

xxsleazyheartxx
useravatar
97 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Rolt wrote:

I feel exactly the same way! Without the crash music in my veins I would rape my sister
-Rolt

current/yikes what the HELL??

rape???/

crashcrueroxx
useravatar
405 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

If they say your singing sucks. Then simply ask why do they think this. Take the constructed criticism and use it to further train your vocals.

N not everyones gonna like your style. Thats life. Do you think CRASHDIET had it easy when they started dressing glam and doing the music in a time when it was probably the uncoolest thing to do. And in other countries it still is. The Swedes are just lucky.

A crazy out there example would be Prince. Hes a well respected artist now who has sold alot of albums. When he first came out, he played a support show to the rolling stones. People boo;d him and threw things at him because he came on looking like a transvestite. But he kept at it, did his thing and look where he is.

mrlee
useravatar
1094 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

MrLee wrote:

If they say your singing sucks. Then simply ask why do they think this. Take the constructed criticism and use it to further train your vocals.

N not everyones gonna like your style. Thats life. Do you think CRASHDIET had it easy when they started dressing glam and doing the music in a time when it was probably the uncoolest thing to do. And in other countries it still is. The Swedes are just lucky.

A crazy out there example would be Prince. Hes a well respected artist now who has sold alot of albums. When he first came out, he played a support show to the rolling stones. People boo;d him and threw things at him because he came on looking like a transvestite. But he kept at it, did his thing and look where he is.

I'm impressed

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

MrLee wrote:

The Swedes are just lucky.

Do you actually think it's easier to stick out in Sweden then any other country?

izak_acid
useravatar
1456 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points

MrLee wrote:

The Swedes are just lucky.

Izak_Acid wrote:

Do you actually think it's easier to stick out in Sweden then any other country?

When I visited Sweden to see CRASHDIET at first,
I thought Sweden was the heaven about this ( at least, in my eyes )...

Cuz Japan is full with Visual kei and J pop groups...
( I don't hate them though )

Maybe glam metal ppl is......0.001% of Japanese rock bands now...  current/neutral

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points

my point about the swedes being lucky is that you have a strong glam movement over there.

mrlee
useravatar
1094 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

MrLee wrote:

my point about the swedes being lucky is that you have a strong glam movement over there.

Everybody outside Sweden think that it's some kind of sleaze paradice over here.

izak_acid
useravatar
1456 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points

Izak_Acid wrote:

MrLee wrote:

Everybody outside Sweden think that it's some kind of sleaze paradice over here.

At least....maybe....

Sweden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Japan>>>>>>>>England

about this (sorry England, once England was my greatest metal paradice....)

hitomi
useravatar
2260 Posts
Captain Of The Team
14 Points

Izak_Acid wrote:

MrLee wrote:

yes, I thought it too. Maybe it's not paradise but it's much more better than in other countries - I mean for example Poland. I spent 4 months in Stockholm and it was so jealous that you've so many rock concerts, you can buy Crashdiet cd in almost every cd store, "Heroin Diaries" in PocketShop which is hmm everywhere in city... I started to really hate my country current/smile
I think it take some time to discover this "glam underground" if you have no friends which can show you some places like rock bars or tell you about concerts young glam bands.

Sleaze paradise was L.A. in  '80s  :twisted:

bittërsweët
useravatar
122 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Izak_Acid wrote:

MrLee wrote:

ahah is it not?

i wish i could pick up crash albums over here! rather than having to order them off the internet!

england is really.. so shit its unreal.

crashcrueroxx
useravatar
405 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

Crashcrueroxx wrote:

ahah is it not?

No it's not a sleaze paradice. It's like every other country in Europe.

izak_acid
useravatar
1456 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: