Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

KISS

KISS

I wanna rock n roll all nite was fukkin great!! I've been a KISS-fan for yearz now and I know that Martin likes them.. Pleaaaze make another glamfest next year or else i will cry my eyes out!! And Chris Laney is a fukkin great singer on www.kissarmysweden.com they have a crazy crazy nights cover with him current/lol

crashdiet
useravatar
780 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: KISS

I know! Couldn't believe they all played that song at Glamfest.
Sweet! I'm a huge Kiss fan too, though Crashdïet rokks my boat a little more rite now. Saw Kiss live at Coors Amphitheatre in San Diego, CA. (Lived there for 5 years, miss it like hell now that it's so damn cold!) Funny thing is that Aerosmith was the opening act to Kiss. Makes u realize just how crazy big Kiss is...

carolin
useravatar
56 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Yeah!! I know that Iron Maiden was an opening act for KISS for about 20 years ago. Damn it is suerly the biggest band ever!!!

leadguitarist
useravatar
1410 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

I'm a Kiss fan too and they rock my ass as hell  current/yikes

wildcatz
useravatar
113 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Kiss are absolutely great !!

It was great that they ended the night with this song, i loved it, it was great !!!

Keep up the good work guys, you were born to rock current/wink

Hugz C xx

a friend
useravatar
486 Posts
0 Points

The best band in the world, nuff said

maniac
useravatar
277 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Maniac wrote:

couldn't say it better myself

stringz
useravatar
466 Posts
0 Points

I saw the video playing the song at Glamfest and i've cried! KISS are my life!

*shakieroxy_80s*
useravatar
251 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

*ShakieRoxy_80s* wrote:

I saw the video playing the song at Glamfest and i've cried! KISS are my life!

If you had been there you surely had passed out current/lol

crashdiet
useravatar
780 Posts
0 Points

Maniac wrote:

That´s the spirit

tonky
useravatar
313 Posts
0 Points

For you who missed alice cooper on sweden rock festival here is the drum solo that eric singer performed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaqQqNPi ... c%20singer

mildskumm
useravatar
77 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

You wanted the best you got the best. The hottest alarm sound for cellphones in the world!!!! *audience chanting*

http://www.home.no/milanac/KISSalarmclock.mp3

Enjoy!!

zososixx
useravatar
363 Posts
0 Points

I were on glamfest but i MISSED rock n' roll all nite!  current/sad  Do someone know when they played it?

hanna rokk
useravatar
925 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

i like i wanna rock n roll all night, but like, there songs just dont have any power for me (studio anyway). I find alot of there stuff cheesy and i really just dont enjoy them.

never the less, there live shows, spectacular!!!!

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

The power in Alive could replace Barsebäck for a couple of centuries..

zososixx
useravatar
363 Posts
0 Points

Crashdiet wrote:

I wanna rock n roll all nite was fukkin great!! I've been a KISS-fan for yearz now and I know that Martin likes them.. Pleaaaze make another glamfest next year or else i will cry my eyes out!! And Chris Laney is a fukkin great singer on www.kissarmysweden.com they have a crazy crazy nights cover with him current/lol

Gotta agree...I just love them! "Rock'n'roll allnight" is absolutely my fave song! KISS really rocks, with no doubt!

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

KISS are playing at a festival in Japan this weekend and I know that Hitomi is going!

I hope you have fun Hitomi!

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Kiss is my favorite band. My first concert was Kiss. My favorite record is The Elder. I absolutely love them: ALL ERAS.

bearfrog
useravatar
17 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

This is what I wanna see in every shop-window this christmas!
KISS gingerbread style
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/202/kiss.jpg

zososixx
useravatar
363 Posts
0 Points

That's way cool! KISS as gingerbread men haha!

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Axelsson
Members Online: