Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Favourite Song on GW?

Re: Favourite Song on GW?

I'm sorry people, but this starts to get retarded..  current/roll

and I totally didn't get the connection to your link jb  current/lol  current/lol edit: ok, nevermind, got it hahaha.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
41 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

and I totally didn't get the connection to your link jb  current/lol  current/lol

1:07-1:10  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 AUP
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

joey_baccardï wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

and I totally didn't get the connection to your link jb  current/lol  current/lol

1:07-1:10  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

Yeah man, I gotta admit, it was funny as fuck! But it's just like, Sense, you're not making any.  current/lol

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP
Female  Birthday  Website 

AxL Whïte wrote:

... But still, no one would vote for it.

Unless, You're a zombie  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 AUP
Male  Birthday 

joey_baccardï wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

Unless, You're a zombie  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

Unless you figured out what the numbers stand for!  current/yikes  current/yikes

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

AxL Whïte wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

Unless you figured out what the numbers stand for!  current/yikes  current/yikes

I'm still wonderin' about that part.. why 442?

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 AUP
Male  Birthday 

joey_baccardï wrote:

Yeah, I really don't get it. But whatever, I'm just really happy that I'm the only fukker here that voted REBEL! Cuz that kinda proves my my awesome rebelness...  current/lol  Just kidding...

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

AxL Whïte wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote:

Yeah, I really don't get it. But whatever, I'm just really happy that I'm the only fukker here that voted REBEL! Cuz that kinda proves my my awesome rebelness...  current/lol  Just kidding...

pffft!! I am the one with a rebel quote in my sig  :twisted:

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
41 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote:

pffft!! I am the one with a rebel quote in my sig  :twisted:

Yeah, but I had that the first day that GW came out! I changed my sig a couple of times!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

uh.. okay now you got me current/tongue

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
41 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

Yeah I did!  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif  But you deserve respect, a rebel quote is always awesome.

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

AxL Whïte wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

Yeah I did!  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif  But you deserve respect, a rebel quote is always awesome.

AWESOME!!!

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
41 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

So Alive comes to mind first, though I like all the songs. I just don't like slow songs at certain times.

SleazeRiot
useravatar
56 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP
Male  Birthday 

Generation Wild  or Chemical... hmmm

Ill go for GW >current/wink

valkyrie
Sweden
useravatar
134 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP
Female 

Wow, I like the "underrated" songs! current/big_smile Bound to fall and Beautifull pain are great songs! ... but Beautiful pain didn't open to me at the first time, but now I like it more and more! Native Nature should be the next one with a music video!

Luggaz
useravatar
7 Posts
Newcomer
0 AUP

So alive or down with the dust.

But i voted So alive.

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

There's not one song on this album that I don't like, buuuut....there's something about Native Nature that always drives me crazy (in a good way that is..) current/big_smile

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

I can´t really choose between Native Nature and Beautiful Pain but since one of them have way less votes than it deserves thats where my vote goes  current/smile

Lifefknsuckz
useravatar
80 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP

I have to say Down With The Dust.
The best opening song and party song, such a damn ENERGY MAKER NR 1! current/smile

But I love all songs but if I have to pick one I'll go with the dust!

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP

Agree with you crashbear, that song just make me wanna party!

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
michal
Members Online:
Guests Online: