Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Battle of The Songs: RIS

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

(for you guys who like statistics)
FINAL RESULTS OF BATTLE OF THE SONGS - RIS:

10th place - Needle in Your Eye
(Outvoted Day 2 - 21 October)

9th place - Straight Outta Hell
(Outvoted Day 3 - 22 October)

8th place - Back on Trakk
(Outvoted Day 5 - 24 October)

7th place - Out of Line
(Outvoted Day 6 - 25 October)

6th place - It's a Miracle
(Outvoted at midnight 9/10 November after the infamous "MMM" - Day 20/21)

5th place - Tikket
(Outvoted at Day 22 - 11 November)

4th place - Knokk 'em Down
(Outvoted at Day 28 - 17 November

3rd place - Breakin' the Chainz
(Outvoted at Day 31 - 20 November)

2nd place - Queen Obscene
(Judge fizzy ended the battle on the 39th day - 28 November)

1st place Riot in Everyone
(Leading the battle with almost 40 points when decided to be the winner of the Battle of the Songs)

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
Offline
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

Anyone who wants do to appetite?

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
Offline
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

AxL Whïte wrote:

Anyone who wants do to appetite?

Appetite would be great, or Shout at the Devil. But I think Appetite maybe got more even songs...

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
Offline
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

izzie wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

Anyone who wants do to appetite?

Appetite would be great, or Shout at the Devil. But I think Appetite maybe got more even songs...

I think it's better if we do TUR and GW first.

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
Offline
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

joey_baccardï wrote:

izzie wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

Anyone who wants do to appetite?

Appetite would be great, or Shout at the Devil. But I think Appetite maybe got more even songs...

I think it's better if we do TUR and GW first.

I think In The Raw will win TUR pretty easy, and GW is not that even either I belive... but why not do more than one at the time?  current/big_smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
Offline
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

We've already voted about the favourite songs of GW and Appetite is an album I'm sure all of us has already heard a million times. TUR isn't really exiting to battle about, there's a couple of kickass songs but Falling Rain, In The Raw, Like A Sin and XTC will win easily...

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
Offline
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

since this is a CRASHDIET forum, and I posted this little game in the "CRASHDIET MUSIC" section. I think the only records we can play would be TUR and GW. the question is do we want another game?

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
Offline
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

since this is a CRASHDIET forum, and I posted this little game in the "CRASHDIET MUSIC" section. I think the only records we can play would be TUR and GW. the question is do we want another game?

the answer is YES.

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
Offline
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

joey_baccardï wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

since this is a CRASHDIET forum, and I posted this little game in the "CRASHDIET MUSIC" section. I think the only records we can play would be TUR and GW. the question is do we want another game?

the answer is YES.

seconded!

Lizzy Rose
useravatar
Offline
602 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

cool!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
Offline
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

AxL Whïte wrote:

R.Rock wrote:

Riot In Everyone - 43 (+)
Queen Obscene/69 Shots - 7 (-)

Who are you and how come you're only posting in this thread!?  current/lol

don't wanna be rude but i guess it's not your bussiness where i should post and i'm not only posting in this thread. i read all the forum but i don't wanna post in every thread and every topic. any questions?

R.Rock
useravatar
Offline
83 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

R.Rock wrote:

don't wanna be rude but i guess it's not your bussiness where i should post and i'm not only posting in this thread. i read all the forum but i don't wanna post in every thread and every topic. any questions?

no, but i think after TUR we should do GW current/smile

Lizzy Rose
useravatar
Offline
602 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

R.Rock wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

R.Rock wrote:

Riot In Everyone - 43 (+)
Queen Obscene/69 Shots - 7 (-)

Who are you and how come you're only posting in this thread!?  current/lol

don't wanna be rude but i guess it's not your bussiness where i should post and i'm not only posting in this thread. i read all the forum but i don't wanna post in every thread and every topic. any questions?

No questions at all, you just seem to have opposit opinions according to the game hahaha post wherever you want...  current/smile

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
Offline
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

we can easily do apetite in the general music section, and continue in CRashdiet music with another album or? current/big_smile
What's the deal with having 2 games current/big_smile

EDIT: switched some words current/roll (I'm a little drunk so...)

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
Offline
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

AxL Whïte wrote:

No questions at all, you just seem to have opposit opinions according to the game hahaha post wherever you want...  current/smile

opposite opinions? strange  current/roll

R.Rock
useravatar
Offline
83 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

we can easily do apetite in the general music section, and continue in CRashdiet music with another album or? current/big_smile

exaaactly! current/big_smile

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
Offline
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

R.Rock wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

No questions at all, you just seem to have opposit opinions according to the game hahaha post wherever you want...  current/smile

opposite opinions? strange  current/roll

You always voted for the songs I didn't, whatever..

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
Offline
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

AxL Whïte wrote:

R.Rock wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

No questions at all, you just seem to have opposit opinions according to the game hahaha post wherever you want...  current/smile

opposite opinions? strange  current/roll

You always voted for the songs I didn't, whatever..

oops, sorry  current/smile  i didn't notice and i didn't know it was so important for you  current/smile
i don't know your likes and dislikes...

R.Rock
useravatar
Offline
83 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

R.Rock wrote:

oops, sorry  current/smile  i didn't notice and i didn't know it was so important for you  current/smile
i don't know your likes and dislikes...

Not very important but I just happened to notice.

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
Offline
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Battle of The Songs: RIS

Oh wow. Nice effort put into collating the results. current/big_smile x

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
Offline
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4010
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
153209
Posts today:
1
User Info
 
Total Users:
10317
Newest User:
caesar
Members Online:
1
Guests Online:
62

Online: 
Sheila

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Luana.Crow: hey.
KerLondonLepard: how are u? :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :) Are u guys going to buy something in Online store this weekend? :) I really want to order one shirt

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Marmetal
Yesterday 15:49:15
by vilatichoslapka
Oct-29-14 10:22:44
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08