... current/big_smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1014 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Your Next Gig?

izzie wrote:

Bob Dylan in England

... current/big_smile

So you are coming to London?
I just chekcked but it seems so expensive and the good places might already be gone current/hmm
Do you have tickets already?
I might just join you...

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

peterlondon wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

The Last Vegas next Wednesday in Barcelona... At work!

Congratz man! current/smile

Thank you Peter, means a lot... well, you actually know how much current/smile. Still so much to plan though it's insane and let's say the boys are not really fast with answering e-mails, heh. I'm getting really anxious and the whole thing scares the hell out of me to be honest. Hope I'll get home in one piece and full of good experiences, not the bad ones.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3114 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1746 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

peterlondon wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

The Last Vegas next Wednesday in Barcelona... At work!

Congratz man! current/smile

say the boys are not really fast with answering e-mails, heh.

welcome to the world of corresponding with music people current/big_smile The space-time continueum seems to bend just for them and they tend to forget to tell you about it.

Peter seems to master it iften enough tho. current/smile

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

Peter seems to master it iften enough tho. current/smile

Haha not always. But I do spend a lot time with my e-mails. Just for fun I counted the e-mails in my outbox and I've been replying to 143 e-mails during the last 3 days... I usually do more, but I'm also right in the middle of moving to a new home so I haven't had so much time for e-mailing, hehehe

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

Sheila wrote:

Looks like my next one is Quireboys in november. They are playing that place quite often (like, once a year or something), but the bar is terrible at promoting, so I've never known about it earlier. But now, finally. xD

And no. I just found out that its the day before my first exam current/sad So it looks like I'm gonna miss them this time too.

My next one will be Return and Stage Dolls the 14th december. Its gonna be a yearly tradition now current/big_smile same with Backstreet Girls between christmas and new year.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3114 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2147 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Going to Sister on the 5th of november with wednesday 13!

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
135 Points

mrs v. viper wrote:

izzie wrote:

Bob Dylan in England

... current/big_smile

So you are coming to London?
I just chekcked but it seems so expensive and the good places might already be gone current/hmm
Do you have tickets already?
I might just join you...

Actually I think I'm going to Blackpool... but if it will be London I'll let you know!! And no, I haven't got tickets yet

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1014 Points
Male  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

say the boys are not really fast with answering e-mails, heh.

welcome to the world of corresponding with music people current/big_smile The space-time continueum seems to bend just for them and they tend to forget to tell you about it.

Haha, you've got the point current/wink. It doesn't matter I have three days left and they still haven't told me where and when are we supposed to meet current/tongue. There's a lot of time after all, right? current/big_smile

peterlondon wrote:

But I do spend a lot time with my e-mails. Just for fun I counted the e-mails in my outbox and I've been replying to 143 e-mails during the last 3 days... I usually do more, but I'm also right in the middle of moving to a new home so I haven't had so much time for e-mailing, hehehe

Same here (that I spend a lot of time with my e-mails) current/smile. Wow, that's a really big amount but you still haven't answered me and I need to know now current/tongue. Just kidding, take your time, good luck with moving to a new place and don't forget to have some rest in the meantime!

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3114 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1746 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Two days until Sister & Wednesday (Cologne) and then also 2 days later Hardcore Superstar (Cologne)

If you do something, do it with passion

Crashdïet Streeteam Germany

Muffyn
useravatar
70 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
650 Points

Muffyn wrote:

Two days until Sister & Wednesday (Cologne)

And I have to wait 12 days till Munich current/sad current/tongue

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 

Muffyn wrote:

Two days until Sister & Wednesday (Cologne) and then also 2 days later Hardcore Superstar (Cologne)

... and 7 days later Private Line current/big_smile

Jules
useravatar
18 Posts
Newcomer
379 Points
Birthday  Website 

my next gig will hopefully be Dark Tranquillity on December 3rd in Stuttgart.
jesus christ, what a pitty that I can't go to Thirty Seconds To Mars this Thursday in Frankfurt current/hmm

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

Volbeat tomorrow, together with Iced Earth current/smile

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 

Mine is either Amon Amarth (not likely, I don't have anyone to go with) or Hardcore Superstar :3

Oolpr
useravatar
9 Posts
Newcomer
67 Points

Tigertailz @ Camden Underworld on Thursday 21st, then Hardcore Superstar/Buckcherry the day after @ Koko, Camden Friday 22nd
Anyone else going we'll be having drinks in camden before both gigs current/smile

Miss_Z
useravatar
74 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
240 Points
Female  Website 

Volbeat on saturday in Herning. I'm so excited current/big_smile

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

Hi all, anyone in London there's a gig at Borderline (soho) Monday eve, Dregen, plus Nicke Andersson from Hellacopters supporting.
Those of us going will be drinking in camden before hand, then prob the Fox in soho. should be good!!

Miss_Z
useravatar
74 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
240 Points
Female  Website 

Black Veil Brides in Berlin on Tuesday, I have a VIP ticket and I'm going with my best friend... It's gonna be a blast, their shows are AWESOME!!!

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1673 Points

MissHurricane wrote:

Black Veil Brides in Berlin on Tuesday, I have a VIP ticket and I'm going with my best friend... It's gonna be a blast, their shows are AWESOME!!!

Wow...Enjoy it!

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
324 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
1757 Points
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: