Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Introduce Yourself

Re: Introduce Yourself

Kate Roxx wrote:

lol

Ich werd nächste woche 21...

Haha, gutes Alter!
Are u really from the UK, how come u speak German?

Well I'm born and raised in Germany, but I moved to England this September.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Oh nice, sounds good.
Well I guess I will stay for longer because of my bands.

Profile closed!

Kate Roxx
useravatar
390 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

izzie wrote:

Gratulation im Voraus Fizzy!

My Deutsch is just brutally good...!  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/fighting0024.gif

that was actually really good man;) better than my swedish thats for sure!

Haha I've studied German for 4 years and I didn't pcik up much, so I'm not too proud about it  current/big_smile haha.

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

Kate Roxx wrote:

Sandy Sikk wrote:

Kate Roxx wrote:

Am I really like the only person older then 20 in here?!

nope, but i guess the other ones aren't that active current/tongue

I guess the others have proper jobs, unlike me current/wink
I'm just going for the rockstar thing.... http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

Oh man, I'm 21! But now you've all shared your ages I'm not sure I oughta own up to that. I feel old, haha

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2672 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Oh my, you're feeling old at 21?! What am I supposed to say...well, I'm not getting older, I'm just getting better!

Profile closed!

Kate Roxx
useravatar
390 Posts
0 Points
Website 

Kate Roxx wrote:

Oh my, you're feeling old at 21?! What am I supposed to say...well, I'm not getting older, I'm just getting better!

Dude, I've been feeling old since I hit 17 current/sad. haha, Everyone else just seems to be gettin' younger as I age D:
I'll have to keep that mantra in mind more often current/tongue

Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2672 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

izzie wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

izzie wrote:

Gratulation im Voraus Fizzy!

My Deutsch is just brutally good...!  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/fighting0024.gif

that was actually really good man;) better than my swedish thats for sure!

Haha I've studied German for 4 years and I didn't pcik up much, so I'm not too proud about it  current/big_smile haha.

Me too, I can understand when people speak it but I really can't speak or write hahaah

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

AxL Whïte wrote:

izzie wrote:

Me too, I can understand when people speak it but I really can't speak or write hahaah

haha current/wink
my swedish is.. well .. i don't know current/lol i can write it, i understand it when i read it and now it's getting better with understanding while listenin to something in swedish/hearing someone speak.
i guess i can talk a bit but i'm not too sure about that so i don't talk that much (i bet i could talk more than i do atm)
... http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/mod2.gif

but now let's go on topic again..

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Yeah, please be on topic again... I would really like to read some more introductions of other members http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

peterlondon wrote:

I thought that maybe it would be nice for peope to get to know more about each other... Here is the place to introduce yourself. I believe it's best to reply in this thread instead of making new threads all the time...

I know that I should be a good example and do the first introduction, but it seems you people on this forum knows more about me than I do, haha. So I'm passing it on to the next guy... Who wants to start???

Thanxxx for hanging around at our forum.

Take care...

//LONDON

I saw a clip on the tube, you and Olli were drunk, and you told the camera that you have played hockey!? Haha, if you feel to, tell us more about your career  current/big_smile

emilio
useravatar
165 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Website 

emilio wrote:

peterlondon wrote:

I thought that maybe it would be nice for peope to get to know more about each other... Here is the place to introduce yourself. I believe it's best to reply in this thread instead of making new threads all the time...

I know that I should be a good example and do the first introduction, but it seems you people on this forum knows more about me than I do, haha. So I'm passing it on to the next guy... Who wants to start???

Thanxxx for hanging around at our forum.

Take care...

//LONDON

I saw a clip on the tube, you and Olli were drunk, and you told the camera that you have played hockey!? Haha, if you feel to, tell us more about your career  current/big_smile

OMG! I love that vid!  current/lol
I say that's the best vid I ever uploaded. current/smile
(I know this is off topic)

CrazyDÏETfan
Stephanie
useravatar
383 Posts
0 Points
Female  Website 

Let's stay on topic folks current/smile

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1808 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

Let's stay on topic folks current/smile

//LONDON

..And with that I guess I'll do an intro, but I'm rubbish at these XD

I'm Lou (as in Louise current/big_smile). I'm 21, born in the UK and currently live in Bristol. I'm at Uni doing my last year of a Forensic Chemistry course here. I hate CSI current/tongue. Besides CRASH, my favourite bands are Motley Crue, Murderdolls & The Birthday Massacre. It's a bit of an odd mix, a bit like the entire rest of my taste in everything. I'm a compulsive collector of posters, clippings and magazines featuring my favourite artists, and I absolutely love to draw portraits (When they're going right. When they're going wrong I'd rather burn them XD). Uhh, this is the first proper forum I've ever been active on and I love it here. current/big_smile. I love Zebra print, Cowboy boots and Fuckin' Loud music current/big_smile. I also have an addiction to tattoos, but am very indecisive - these are two traits no one person should be born with.  Most of my money is spent on band Merch or going to London to see gigs. I'm also pretty sure that I'm perhaps the most boring person in the world and that my intro sucked current/tongue.

Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2672 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Hi there! current/smile
My name's Martin, I'm 21 and I've been CRASHDIET's fan since about 2007 but never actually thought to register here and talk to people like me, my bad! I hope to make some friends here and to visit this place regularly. If you got any questions to me, feel free to ask, I'm quite shy so talking too much about myself is not the thing I'm the best at http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif. Best greetings and rock on!

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3131 Posts
Captain Of The Team
176 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

Hi there! current/smile

Welcome! current/big_smile
Where are you from?

ivy_deville
Queen of beasts
useravatar
289 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Hello! current/smile Nice to meet you, seems like I have a first friend here, awesome current/big_smile. I live in Poland and wanna get out of here! current/yikes http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3131 Posts
Captain Of The Team
176 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Okay! current/big_smile Ain't Poland that awesome? current/tongue I've never been there myself. But I've met quite many people from Poland though, since many work here in Norway. current/smile

ivy_deville
Queen of beasts
useravatar
289 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Not awesome at all, at least for me. I'd like to go to Norway, know few people from there and all are cool (include yourself now!) current/smile.

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3131 Posts
Captain Of The Team
176 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Welcome on board, Marmetal!

Some friends of mine just did a tour in Poland and they mostly had a great time AND you folks now how to make gooood booze current/wink Need to get some Grasovka! Prost!

Profile closed!

Kate Roxx
useravatar
390 Posts
0 Points
Website 

Marmetal: Awesome!  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  current/big_smile
Norway is the place, so get over here!   http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif
I really like it here, and there is no place I would rather live.

ivy_deville
Queen of beasts
useravatar
289 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Average Posts Per Hour:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dietgirl84
Members Online: