Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

The Youtube Recommendations Thread

Re: The Youtube Recommendations Thread

joey_baccardï wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

pfffft!!!  current/roll  current/lol  current/lol 

But I think you scared people off actually, no new recommendations?

will recommend a new song after I've woke up again (:

same. althou I go to Luxemburg tomorrow so it could take me until the evening hahah.
And that song you postet is of course awesoem and anyone who doesn't listen to Skid Row yet should definatley check them!!
(are there even people who haven't done that yet on  this board?!  current/yikes )
I personally always preffered the selftitled but even that seems to change lately.. so yeah. Sikd Row > than most bands.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

pfffft!!!  current/roll  current/lol  current/lol 

But I think you scared people off actually, no new recommendations?

will recommend a new song after I've woke up again (:

same. althou I go to Luxemburg tomorrow so it could take me until the evening hahah.
And that song you postet is of course awesoem and anyone who doesn't listen to Skid Row yet should definatley check them!!
(are there even people who haven't done that yet on  this board?!  current/yikes )
I personally always preffered the selftitled but even that seems to change lately.. so yeah. Sikd Row > than most bands.

Well I'm a big fan of both their self-titled album n' Slave to the Grind. The other albums are definitely not my kinda music.

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

First album is great and I love it but I think I prefer Slave To The Grind more, it's really heavy and edgy http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_10.gif.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3143 Posts
Captain Of The Team
397 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Skid Row is awesome indeed, no need to tell that. I think the first record and slave to the grind are great and I love them both the same I think. sUBHUMAN rACE is horrible on some parts, and the 2 new records are good indeed, but Bach is truly missing. I remember well when I saw Bach in London in Oct. I walked into the venue and the first thing I heard was "Here I am" it was so amazing

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Get The Fuck Out is one of my Skid favourites so I really shouldn't comment on your songs jb  current/lol

Vain - Quick Step To Love
[youtube:lfz5oppa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W9O8NY4zCo[/youtube:lfz5oppa]

Genre: Sleaze Glam Rock whatever
Band: Vain and not the fucking rapper Vain, the band VAIN
Album: Fade
Song: Quick Step To Love
Year: 1995

Vain is a band that has quality, they could easily be huge if it wasn't for the industry, like Jb said, Skid Row were the last band to make it big time. So Vain is one of those bands that are in the shadow of all the shit bands of the 90'... This song is pretty much a mid'tempo rocker, nothing brilliant about it but I think we've all heard the hits of the band (?) otherwise chekk em out, they're awesome. Anygay, the song starts of pretty cool, this band uses ALOT of wah pedal, trust me, they know how to, it's not a bad thing. The verse is basicly just waiting for the chorus and some guitar parts. But the chorus is catchy as hell! It's kinda like Someone Like You by Bang Tango, it has the same feeling only a little more mellow I guess. It's a really good song in total i think, just cuz it has those big choruses compared to the verse. And it gets better after a couple of listens I think, maybe three times and I bet you'll like it! If you don't like it, listen to the hit Beat The Bullet or just the entire albums if you wanna go hardcore hahaha they're all good.

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Good choice dude! I really like VAIN! They're one of the most underrated bands of the 80's. Davy Vain has a really cool voice n' I actually like the fact that few of the sentences in the lyrics rhyme. I actually thought of posting "Vain - No Respect" but since you already posted one of their songs today I'll post something else. MISFITS![youtube:27thz5zn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhPU9FTmNlU&feature=related[/youtube:27thz5zn]

Band: (The) Misfits
Song: Don't Open til' Doomsday
Album: American Psycho
Year: 1997
Genre: Horror punk

Well, I had a little problem with choosing which Misfits song I should recommend. The old Danzig songs are oftenly found with bad quality, most of the songs that I like with Graves are either "hits" or songs which are less than 1:30. But while searching for songs I found this fan-made video of Don't Open 'Til Doomsday. And since the song is not their most famous song and it's 2:47 I thought I'd go for this one. Misfits originally formed in the late 70's as the most infamous band from the punk scene. Their skull logo is very famous and can still today be seen at many cloth-stores. On the first Misfits album Glenn Danzig was the bands vocalist, but in the 80's the band split-up and Danzig  went for a solo-career. The other Misfits member reunited in the mid 90's with a new vocalist - Michael Graves. Together they recorded a couple of albums, they had kept their old punk influated style but added a more modern touch the music. This is one of the songs from the first album after the "reunion". I recommend this song to everybody who like punk rock music or horror films, or both.

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 

Cool Song by Vain, I actually have their "No Respect" album, which is very cool I think. Davy Vain indeed has a great voice imo.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Cool Song by Vain, I actually have their "No Respect" album, which is very cool I think. Davy Vain indeed has a great voice imo.

Yeah, I couldn't imagine anyone else in that band. Now recommend a song man, you've got good taste!

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

AxL Whïte wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Yeah, I couldn't imagine anyone else in that band. Now recommend a song man, you've got good taste!

BUT, that means you have to say something 'bout the Misfits song that I linked.

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 

hmm, love the misfits, i first saw them on a wrestling show long time ago haha, great song!! could never really put down the misfits, i love there gothic-ness & punk

[youtube:1np0qsgh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5LBDNbvZ44[/youtube:1np0qsgh]

Genre:AOR
Band: Zinatra
Album: The Great Escape
Song: There she was
Year: 1990

Personal reflection/why it's so good we should listen to it:
This band is really cool, if your into AOR, i love it, BUT it was hard to pick one from there "great escape album" there's alot of great songs on that album so if you dont happen to like this one, it was hard to pick. It's a great song for if your in love or lost a love/friend, or if your feeling lonely

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

gothMINd wrote:

You forgot something...

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

"Post your reply to the song above"

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 

check again!!! http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_14.gif

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

I'm so into Misfits lately

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

gothMINd wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

its her opinion obviously, i dont really care if anyone likes its really, but i posted it cuz i did! but to say parody is stupid, but w/e and SP sucks plus it ISNT better, not by a long shot! what the hell do they talk about? there lyrics? just crap but ofc thats your opinion to, so in the end w/e

EDIT: plus my post wasn't against her opinion, but it was about when she said the grunge and stuff

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

1st: I didn't say it is a parody, I said I could imagine it being IN a parody (TV Show, movie, etc)
2nd: I have a different opinion about the grunge thing, and why it took over and I know there are not many people , at least not who like this kinda music we're talking about here, who agree with me in that matter.

I'm open to discuss this, but I think another thread would be better for this.

What the fuck is going on here anyway?
If you post a song here you have to live with people not liking it, period.
We should be happy that we can have different opinions and still have bands we all like and not bitching about different tastes here, please!

I really was only stating my opinion according my taste, If soeone asks me for a opinion that's what you get. Don't expect it to be very objective, it's only a opinion, jesus christ!

current/roll

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

^^yea ofc, like i said before, i totally respect what your saying but, just not the grunge part taking over cuz of it, but forget it current/big_smile anyways whatever

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

For me this is one exemple why grunge took over, it's just one huge cliche, at least that's how it feels for me.

This is her opinion.

gothMINd wrote:

what the hell do they talk about? there lyrics? just crap but ofc thats your opinion to, so in the end w/e

EDIT: plus my post wasn't against her opinion, but it was about when she said the grunge and stuff

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: yeah,he put it to my packing!! :D I love it! :D
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D
KerLondonLepard: Hey there :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by vilatichoslapka
Yesterday 17:40:36
by Kraljosovina
Nov-20-14 00:03:11
by AzzyPoizon
Nov-13-14 03:03:53
by Marmetal
Nov-10-14 11:55:55