Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Peter London married

Peter London married

Hey guys,
please don't kill me...

I haven't been here for ages, and I just saw on Peter's blog, some pics, and under one of them it's written (my wife). Ok, did I missed something? Is he married?

Just a curiousity.

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Peter London married

He got married this summer current/smile

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
88 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Oh wow! that's amazing news! I didn't know that current/smile Congratulations to the nice couple  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Lili_Martin wrote:

Oh wow! that's amazing news! I didn't know that current/smile Congratulations to the nice couple  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif

Yeah they seem to be so sweet together! If you read Peter's christmas blog you can find a pic of her.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
88 Points

Thanks a bunch! Do you know anything extra about her?

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Lili_Martin wrote:

Thanks a bunch! Do you know anything extra about her?

Well, I know some things about her, but don't know how much is okay to speak about here on the forum. I guess I can show you what's already out on the internet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Lestapier_Winqvist

Other than that; I've spoken a few words with her through the internet and she's very nice current/smile

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
88 Points

oh wow, that some choice current/smile Didn't know that Miss'es and rockstars can get along current/big_smile  Wow, super current/smile They look cute and she is pretty, that's for sure current/smile

Any more news? Maybe other Crash-guys got married too? current/big_smile

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Lili_Martin wrote:

oh wow, that some choice current/smile Didn't know that Miss'es and rockstars can get along current/big_smile  Wow, super current/smile They look cute and she is pretty, that's for sure current/smile

Any more news? Maybe other Crash-guys got married too? current/big_smile

Haha no, the other guys aren't married current/tongue unless they're hiding something from us!
The only news I can think of now is the one that you probably already know about current/smile The tour...

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
88 Points

I've heard that they got a new mod, wonder who that guy is  current/yikes

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3351 Posts
1005 Points
Male  Website 

I've tried to send you PM, but it didn't worked current/hmm
can you send me one? I gotta extra questions current/big_smile

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

izzie wrote:

Oh you're right! Totally forgot about that. Annoying guy. You don't want to meet him. Believe me! current/lol

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
88 Points

Hey, I'm tolerant current/big_smile

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Hahahah  :evil:  Who did you mean with the pm? current/smile

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3351 Posts
1005 Points
Male  Website 

@izzie - I meant Miss Obscene current/wink But you're always free to write me too current/tongue

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

izzie wrote:

I don't know dude! I've heard that he's not here at the forum at all! current/yikes
It's said that he's just bummin' around n' gettin' drunk! current/yikes

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2368 Posts
Captain Of The Team
25 Points
Male  Birthday 

joey_baccardï wrote:

izzie wrote:

I don't know dude! I've heard that he's not here at the forum at all! current/yikes
It's said that he's just bummin' around n' gettin' drunk! current/yikes

Now THAT is something I know to be true!

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
88 Points

My keyboard is so slippery today, and all the buttons are so small except the BAN button, I hope there will not be an accident...  current/yikes

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3351 Posts
1005 Points
Male  Website 

izzie wrote:

My keyboard is so slippery today, and all the buttons are so small except the BAN button, I hope there will not be an accident...  current/yikes

hahahaha

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2671 Posts
Captain Of The Team
93 Points

izzie wrote:

i heard the mod is a jerk!, but dont tell him i said this... current/big_smile  current/lol

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Website 

Back to Peter-topic.. current/tongue Does he has any kids?

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: