Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Uppsala gig/ March

Uppsala gig/ March

I just read that Crash has a gig in Uppsala the 11th of March. On Flustret in Uppsala! Free entrance before 10...

I want to gooo!!! But fine. I'll just stay home and torture myself with waiting for a couple of weeks xD

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Uppsala gig/ March

Yeah it looks promising, I think I'll go, havent decided yet,.. but the venue seems pretty small though but whatever current/smile

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

crashbear. wrote:

Yeah it looks promising, I think I'll go, havent decided yet,.. but the venue seems pretty small though but whatever current/smile

Yeah I don't think it's a big one

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

crashbear. wrote:

goddamn, you didnt post for almost 2 years!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

crashbear. wrote:

BAM! The legendary crashbear is back! You were like the most active guy on th whole forum when I was new at the forum! cool to see sum of the older members being active here again current/smile

To get on topic again, are there any links for this gig, like where/when it is, if there's any age-limits?

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 

joey_baccardï wrote:

crashbear. wrote:

To get on topic again, are there any links for this gig, like where/when it is, if there's any age-limits?

I just read about it on Lisbeth's facebook current/smile

I found this: http://www.livenation.se/event/24630/cr ... et-tickets

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Hm, getting to Uppsala isn't too hard from where I live.. Might just go there if I feel I can afford it current/big_smile

Every cigarette looks like it was made by God, rolled by Jesus and moistened shut with Claudia Schiffer's pussy.

-William Melvin "Bill" Hicks 1961-1994 R.I.P

Jezzi Jämes
Too drunk to fuck
useravatar
80 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male 

the age limit is 25.

saraaldebe
useravatar
342 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

saraaldebe wrote:

the age limit is 25.

....aaaand you crushed my dream....

Sleaz
useravatar
220 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday 

saraaldebe wrote:

the age limit is 25.

Are you even being serious? I've never ever heard of an age limit that high O__O

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

XiLaii wrote:

saraaldebe wrote:

the age limit is 25.

Are you even being serious? I've never ever heard of an age limit that high O__O

I've heard about about 27 somewhere.
I dont get why there are age limits like that. I get 18 and 20, because of the alcohol-thing. At least here you have to be 18 to drink or buy alcohol, and 20 for alcohol with higher %. But I can't see any logical reasons for 25 years.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
185 Points

Sheila wrote:

XiLaii wrote:

saraaldebe wrote:

the age limit is 25.

I've heard about about 27 somewhere.
I dont get why there are age limits like that. I get 18 and 20, because of the alcohol-thing. At least here you have to be 18 to drink or buy alcohol, and 20 for alcohol with higher %. But I can't see any logical reasons for 25 years.

Maybe they don't want little kids like us running around in there.  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

It's a good job it's Eric's 27th Birthday soon current/tongue

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

phewwww and i was just starting to get upset because they play a gig on my birthday and I can't be there.
I appreciate age limits like that, it bewares me of feeling ancient.

I don't know how it's in sweden, but in germany some clubs have age limits like that because they allow gambling in there, or things like that (what ever "Things like that" might be).
The only cases I heard of 27 age limits are some restrictions in driving licenses and in waht you can be votet for in politics.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I live in Uppsala and Flustret never let in underaged people. Not even with a parent.

Katalin is the best option for a gig in Uppsala. Weird they're not playing there.

saraaldebe
useravatar
342 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

phewwww and i was just starting to get upset because they play a gig on my birthday and I can't be there.
I appreciate age limits like that, it bewares me of feeling ancient.

I don't know how it's in sweden, but in germany some clubs have age limits like that because they allow gambling in there, or things like that (what ever "Things like that" might be).
The only cases I heard of 27 age limits are some restrictions in driving licenses and in waht you can be votet for in politics.

It's legal to gamble when you're 18 here  current/smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

yeah I think here too I think, ut somehow many of those bars where you can the age limit is always 25 (or 24?)

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

XiLaii wrote:

saraaldebe wrote:

the age limit is 25.

I just thought the same, wow current/yikes.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
288 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

So .. now when you can be atleast 18 or older to attend the concert, who's coming? current/cool

crashbear.
Björn Beisy
useravatar
3461 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

crashbear. wrote:

So .. now when you can be atleast 18 or older to attend the concert, who's coming? current/cool

I'll be there!

Every cigarette looks like it was made by God, rolled by Jesus and moistened shut with Claudia Schiffer's pussy.

-William Melvin "Bill" Hicks 1961-1994 R.I.P

Jezzi Jämes
Too drunk to fuck
useravatar
80 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
breloczek56
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Sleazoid: hi :)
KerLondonLepard: :) Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: I live in Italy :) sorry for reply now!
Sleazoid: Aww its okay, I was straightening my hair anyway :D
Wow, my parents were born in Italy :)
I'd like to visit Italy some day. :)
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice..but are u a girl or boy?
Sleazoid: Boy :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight from me. :) Its 3am here and I have work in a few short hours :|
Nice talking to you, have a wonderful day/night.
Take care.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw sorry I see it now! goodnight my friend! :D take care! nice to chat with u :)
Sleazoid: It's okay :)
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Yesterday 23:37:35
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45