Forgot password? | Forgot username?

For the newcomers!

For the newcomers!

Welcome to the official CRASHDÏET forum. We're glad you wanna join our online community!

Before you start posting, please introduce yourself to let other members know who you are current/smile.

Many topics have been discussed over and over in the past. Please try to avoid making a new thread about these topics, instead, search and join the threads we already have. Thank You.

If you have any questions about the board, please post your message below, in this thread!
Nothing is too "newbie" to be posted here.

See ya!

//LONDON

Edited by: peterlondon - Dec-01-12 15:58:49

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: For the newcomers!

Great, make it sticky! current/smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3349 Posts
996 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

thanks.....this forum looks fun, huge Crashdiet fan here from Canada.

Dylan1017
useravatar
3 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Obrigada!!! Mas como coloca foto de perfil????????????????????

Nandy Lepard Sweet
useravatar
2 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

De uma fa do Brasil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nandy Lepard Sweet
useravatar
2 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Please stick to English, that's the only language allowed around here current/smile Welcome!

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3349 Posts
996 Points
Male  Website 

Hi everyone! Glad to be on the Forum of this fantastic band!!! Greetings from Florence!
Jack Meridian - Secret Lane

Jack Meridian
Jack Meridian
useravatar
3 Posts
Newcomer
486 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Jack Meridian wrote:

Hi everyone! Glad to be on the Forum of this fantastic band!!! Greetings from Florence!

Hello there and welcome aboard! current/big_smile
Fancy telling us a little more about you on this thread? current/big_smile.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2671 Posts
Captain Of The Team
93 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

XiLaii wrote:

(Also, the links in the original post need fixing... current/big_smile)

Fixed, thanks current/smile

//LONDON

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

Just recently found out about this band because of my brother. By the way, I am from California. Any news when this band plays near the vicinity of Cali?

This is a yahoo page

westbrowk
useravatar
1 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

westbrowk wrote:

Just recently found out about this band because of my brother. By the way, I am from California. Any news when this band plays near the vicinity of Cali?

This is a yahoo page

they are playing the Whiskey a go go on the 15th of August, so uhh Tonight. Also welcome to the board

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.

Genital Grinder
Mr. Grinder
useravatar
250 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
53 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Obviously this is my first time here. I just wanted to say hello. I hope I posted it right.

Get Rid Of The Infestation Quickly & Efficiently pigeon treatment South East London Fast & Easy From local service providers

benjiepct
useravatar
1 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

Many topics have been discussed over and over in the past. Please try to avoid making a new thread about these topics, instead, search and join the threads we already have. Thank You.

just thought ot would be good to remind we have this "rule"... nothing really out of hand was posted yet, but 'm getting those vibes..
please use the forum search peeps current/smile

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Yeah with alot of new faces, its a good idea to remind them to search for the topic befor creating a new one=)

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Hey ho current/smile,

so..for this is the first Forum I ever  joined I´m quite curious how it will work out for me XD. But I´m pretty sure I won´t  regret it current/wink.

Muckelz
useravatar
148 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Website 

Muckelz wrote:

Hey ho current/smile,

so..for this is the first Forum I ever  joined I´m quite curious how it will work out for me XD. But I´m pretty sure I won´t  regret it current/wink.

Good luck my friend! Let us know if you need anything current/tongue

//LONDON

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

Hi, Everyone. greeting from Japan. :>
I have the courage to writing, because I love CRASHDÏET! Sorry, my english is not enough...so see you someday again. current/wink

Tsuyako
Yui
useravatar
20 Posts
Newcomer
82 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Thx current/smile. I am sure you all would help me, but I love to figure out funktion for myself. Especially when it comes to computers current/big_smile, but don´t worry I won´t destroy anything current/big_smile

Muckelz
useravatar
148 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Website 

Muckelz wrote:

Hey ho current/smile,

so..for this is the first Forum I ever  joined I´m quite curious how it will work out for me XD.

Hi! We have a topic about working out here, you might try current/tongue. Haha, welcome aboard current/big_smile.

Tsuyako wrote:

Hi, Everyone. greeting from Japan. :>
I have the courage to writing, because I love CRASHDÏET! Sorry, my english is not enough...so see you someday again. current/wink

Hello Japan! current/smile Don't worry about your English and feel free to introduce yourself here. Welcome! current/smile

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3110 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1719 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

Hi! We have a topic about working out here, you might try current/tongue. Haha, welcome aboard current/big_smile.

Thx. Maybe I should do so, would save time I guess XD, but I love to figure out stuff by myself. I´m a little bit stubborn in that matter I´m afraid current/big_smile.

Muckelz
useravatar
148 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: