Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

NEW ALBUM 2012

Re: NEW ALBUM 2012

it's one of those samples from 2009/2010.

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I hope for more rock n roll sound than armageddon sound, imo RIS kinda stood the test of time better than GW, I'm i bit tired of the songs tbh. Not all but I hope Simon and London comes with more bluesy rock n roll inputs than Martin and Erics extreme metal stuff, less palm muting and more scratchy blues lixx!

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

mhh I dunno I think they have to evolve, and after RIS and TUR Generation Wild was the logical consequence of their evolving sound imo, and I think they should keep this way

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Well I'd love if they keep evolving, but more towards a rock sound... not ris sound but more girls girls girls/new york dolls/hanoi rocks/aerosmith maybe

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened!  current/smile

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Yeah I got what you mean, but I dont think Crashdiet have a lot of Blues roots. Of Course Native Nature is very bluesy especially with the Harmonica intro, but that is the only song. Therefore they will never sound as Aerosmith or such

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

The interview said early next year so hopefully this time next year!
i Also think its pretty late for a new video, but London didsay they were bringing out a new video and I'm suspecting  soon with that new "Pro Shot" video with Native Nature!

ziggy
useravatar
402 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

This is the best news I have heard in a while. I really can't wait to hear what eles they'll come up with now that Simon doesn't realy have anything to prove anymore.

-Welcome to the Inn-
-4114-

mick-mad4114
Dustin DeRoxx
useravatar
448 Posts
0 Points
Male  Birthday 

mick-mad4114 wrote:

I really can't wait to hear what eles they'll come up with now that Simon doesn't realy have anything to prove anymore.

That's a really interesting way to look at it actually. And I genuinely can't wait to see what they'll pull out of the bag now that everyone seems happy with the lineup. I guess in a sense it will be their first 'non debut' album, and I am really excited to see where they'll go with it. current/smile. I have complete faith in them, and while I don't want to get ~too excited in case it gets pushed back (the guys seem so insanely busy right now! haha), this will be explosive. :3

Edit; Also it totally caught me surprise to hear them going back into the studio so soon...

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

axl whïte wrote:

Well I'd love if they keep evolving, but more towards a rock sound... not ris sound but more girls girls girls/new york dolls/hanoi rocks/aerosmith maybe

hmmm, I don't know. You know I'm a big fan of rolling bluesy stuff, but honestly... they are so many bands who do that already. surely it would be interesting to see Crashs take on that but I don't really see them in that tradition aswelll...

And I'm not surprised they go back to studio now... I mean if theycan make it as they said now it will be 2 years between the albums which is a pretty normal distance or not? And you have to look at it that way, they might be busy but what is different now is that they are busy with being a band not busy with trying to stay one... which means recording albums and touring alot is exactley what they ought to do imo current/big_smile

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

axl whïte wrote:

I hope for more rock n roll sound than armageddon sound, imo RIS kinda stood the test of time better than GW, I'm i bit tired of the songs tbh. Not all but I hope Simon and London comes with more bluesy rock n roll inputs than Martin and Erics extreme metal stuff, less palm muting and more scratchy blues lixx!

I hope for heavy songs like Armageddon and Rebel, so this time I do not agree with you buddy current/big_smile.

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

mhh I dunno I think they have to evolve, and after RIS and TUR Generation Wild was the logical consequence of their evolving sound imo, and I think they should keep this way

That's right!

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Yeah I got what you mean, but I dont think Crashdiet have a lot of Blues roots. Of Course Native Nature is very bluesy especially with the Harmonica intro, but that is the only song. Therefore they will never sound as Aerosmith or such

And that's good for me, they're playing sleaze metal current/wink. I love Aerosmith by the way and that kind of music but I think our boys should play quite heavy stuff current/cool.

XiLaii wrote:

And I genuinely can't wait to see what they'll pull out of the bag now that everyone seems happy with the lineup. I guess in a sense it will be their first 'non debut' album, and I am really excited to see where they'll go with it. current/smile.

Yes exactly, it will be their first album with a singer who did perform with them on the previous record current/smile. So I'm also very excited about it.

mrs v. viper wrote:

axl whïte wrote:

hmmm, I don't know. You know I'm a big fan of rolling bluesy stuff, but honestly... they are so many bands who do that already. surely it would be interesting to see Crashs take on that but I don't really see them in that tradition aswelll...

That's my girl! current/big_smile

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
305 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Looking forward to it! Suprised on how soon it may actually come out, even if it comes out in the late 2012. I mean I've been waiting for a new "The Hives" album for almost 4 years now!

AXL - STEVEN - IZZY - DUFF - SLASH  --- In Memory Of Guns N' Roses

Kraljosovina
Happy Go Lucky Me :D
useravatar
1421 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
41 Points
Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

I mean if theycan make it as they said now it will be 2 years between the albums which is a pretty normal distance or not?

I think it's a pretty normal distance. But I didn't think of that, haha because it doesn't seem to me like Generation Wild has been out for over a year at this point current/yikes.

mrs v. viper wrote:

And you have to look at it that way, they might be busy but what is different now is that they are busy with being a band not busy with trying to stay one... which means recording albums and touring alot is exactley what they ought to do imo

Also, that point is perfect, and I don't think I could phrase it better if I tried. current/smile

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

Rebel sounds like the most rock n roll song on the record, maybe after the title track but Rebel sounds so SATD and that way better than a melodeath song like Down with the dust imo. I know it's not melodeath but i kinda get that feeling with the melodies in the song. Compare the rebel solo with dust, it's fucking super bluesy, dust feels so stiff. Feel the rythm in 69 shots, tikket, needle in yer eye, it's more rock n roll. Sleaze has atleast always for me been fast distorded bluesy hard rock n roll or something.

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Yeah but as Marmetal pointed out I think Crashdiet are more for "Sleaze METAL" (Motley Crue, Skid Row) rather than "Sleaze ROCK" like Aeromsmith, GnR, LA GUNS

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

axl whïte wrote:

Sleaze has atleast always for me been fast distorded bluesy hard rock n roll or something.

Couldn't agree more! current/smile

AXL - STEVEN - IZZY - DUFF - SLASH  --- In Memory Of Guns N' Roses

Kraljosovina
Happy Go Lucky Me :D
useravatar
1421 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
41 Points
Birthday  Website 

Hm, I'm not a musican myself but I think they should do what they like to do in the first place and not what we want them to do. I mean of course the fans are important but it's their music which means it represents the bands thoughts and feelings which makes the whole thing more or less unique (as it should be). If they just do what the majority of their fans want to hear it'll become commercial pablum sooner or later and then everybody will complain about THAT. Anyway, just my humble opinion *G* But whatever the  guys will come up with I'm sure it's going to rock.

Oh and Down With The Dust is actually one of my fav songs  current/tongue

I am what I am - go live with it

Psychobunny
The One and Only
useravatar
550 Posts
23 Points

not only your humble opinion, totally agree!!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

What I really liked on GW is that the band showed may different sides of themselves.
GW had ballads like Save Her and Beautiful Pain, Blues influated Native Nature, More aggresive raw rock n' roll like Rebel, Disco-reminding Chemical etc. I think it's gonna be hard to follow up an album that shows so many different sides.

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Yeah but as Marmetal pointed out I think Crashdiet are more for "Sleaze METAL" (Motley Crue, Skid Row) rather than "Sleaze ROCK" like Aeromsmith, GnR, LA GUNS

Yeah i know, the biggest question is still, will they evolve or go motörhead? They'll do what they want at least, thats for sure...

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Yeah i know, the biggest question is still, will they evolve or go motörhead? They'll do what they want at least, thats for sure...

axl whïte
useravatar
3083 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
Signs.nu

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Danny Oliveira: nothing heheh I didn't do to school and i'm in home doing nothing hahaha
Danny Oliveira: and u ?
Mcinsanity: haha, I was at the record shop ;)
KerLondonLepard: Heyyy girls! :D
Mcinsanity: hey!!! :)
Mcinsanity: how are u?
KerLondonLepard: Here I am! hehe I'm fine and you? :D
Mcinsanity: Yeah! I'm fine! :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: I only found Savage playground at the record shop today, but I'm still very happy! :D
Mcinsanity: By the way, why I can't see u online?
KerLondonLepard: Try reloading the page!
Mcinsanity: Oh, yes ! :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I'm angry :c
Mcinsanity: oh no, why?
KerLondonLepard: because I live in a small country and the people whenever she sees me talking bad about me...I don't know why..:(
Mcinsanity: what kind of bad? Only one people? sorry, i didn't get
KerLondonLepard: my ex classmates...
KerLondonLepard: when I went to the school no one spoke with me...
KerLondonLepard: I was always alone,honey..
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Kraljosovina
Oct-24-14 08:08:22
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08