Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

NEW ALBUM 2012

Re: NEW ALBUM 2012

Miss Obscene wrote:

And according to Martin on Twitter (as you all have probably seen) they already have a potential first single, written by Simon and Martin.... to say that I am curious is an understatement....

These are awesome news! Now I'm really curious, too current/big_smile
(I haven't got Twitter, so  I haven't noticed it D: )

~ We gonna rock all night until we drop dead ~

Queen.Obscene
Jassi ★
useravatar
367 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I thiink Peter said the plan is to get in the studio at some point this winter and make tha album, but it was probably closer to 3 than 2 in the night so I'm not totally sure I remember things exactly (if there was anything exact to remember, lol). No matter what, a new album (and single) sound really good. (and talking about genres in general, and the possible genre of the new album isn't that off topic, is it?)

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The novel is in Swedish, but I'm looking for an agent and translator to English.

Anna Gable
useravatar
313 Posts
0 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I hope so! <3

xLostVampire
useravatar
1 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Anna Gable wrote:

I was reading about genres on a blog created by someone who's also here, and found some good views on the thing.

Wonder who that "someone" could be^^

joey_baccardï
JOEY BACCARDÏ
useravatar
2369 Posts
Captain Of The Team
3 Points
Male  Birthday 

joey_baccardï wrote:

Anna Gable wrote:

I was reading about genres on a blog created by someone who's also here, and found some good views on the thing.

Wonder who that "someone" could be^^

Yeah, that's a mystery current/smile

Nah, but I did not want to use other's names outside of this board without permission, since that blog uses another name than the person has here.

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The novel is in Swedish, but I'm looking for an agent and translator to English.

Anna Gable
useravatar
313 Posts
0 Points
Female  Website 

Well, whatever it will sound like it will always be Crashdiet and I just can't wait. Especially after Martin's teasing via Twitter, the wicked bastard *G*

I am what I am - go live with it

Psychobunny
The One and Only
useravatar
550 Posts
23 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Martin is King Sadistic Tease. [/fact] >.<

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

Martin is King Sadistic Tease. [/fact] >.<

Absolutely. So much for "I am much too nice" - HA!!! Wicked, evil, mischevious, sadistic.... shall I go on?  current/tongue

Psychobunny
The One and Only
useravatar
550 Posts
23 Points

Psychobunny wrote:

Absolutely. So much for "I am much too nice" - HA!!! Wicked, evil, mischevious, sadistic.... shall I go on?  current/tongue

are you talking about yourself?

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

gothMINd wrote:

Psychobunny wrote:

Well yeah, Mr. Sweet and me do have a thing or two in common...

Psychobunny
The One and Only
useravatar
550 Posts
23 Points

i also one of those people who doesn't see the point in twitter, but after hearing that martin was talking about a new single on it im tempted to sign up lol...

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.

Genital Grinder
Mr. Grinder
useravatar
250 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Genital Grinder wrote:

i also one of those people who doesn't see the point in twitter, but after hearing that martin was talking about a new single on it im tempted to sign up lol...

Can only recommend it. New blog entries are also notified via Twitter. Martin also keeps us up to date with vids and stuff there. It's a useful tool especially if you use the Firefox add-on Echofone. Don't even have to visit the actual web page to read tweets.

Psychobunny
The One and Only
useravatar
550 Posts
23 Points

Psychobunny wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

Psychobunny wrote:

Well yeah, Mr. Sweet and me do have a thing or two in common...

Hahaha....meeting you two would definitely be an interesting experience! current/wink

Genital Grinder wrote:

Lol...I'm tempted as well but I don't know if I'll sign up......

Psychobunny wrote:

It's a useful tool especially if you use the Firefox add-on Echofone. Don't even have to visit the actual web page to read tweets.

But we do have to sign up for twitter to use the add-on if  I'm not mistaken......

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

winwin1009
Resident Cynic..
useravatar
237 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

winwin1009 wrote:

But we do have to sign up for twitter to use the add-on if  I'm not mistaken......

Naturally, but it's no big deal really. You don't even have to post anything if you don't want to. It's just  good thing to stay on top of things if nothing else.

Psychobunny
The One and Only
useravatar
550 Posts
23 Points

or you can just do-it-the-old fashion way and check this website everyday (or hour) current/tongue current/tongue current/wink

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

winwin1009 wrote:

Lol...I'm tempted as well but I don't know if I'll sign up......

If you don't want to sign up, but still want to keep up with Martin's tweets, there's a little embedded widget on the blog main page that shows his most recent few tweets current/smile.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

gothMINd wrote:

or you can just do-it-the-old fashion way and check this website everyday (or hour) current/tongue current/tongue current/wink

hahahaha......guess I'll stick to the old fashioned way for now! current/tongue

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

winwin1009
Resident Cynic..
useravatar
237 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Sooo..... anything new on this matter? I haven't read blogs yet so if there's any hint on when this big thing is happening, I'm lacking the information! *curious*

nage
useravatar
529 Posts
0 Points

nothing more than you can read in this thread I think current/smile
cool to see ya here agian btw. current/big_smile

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Yeah, I've become a professional lurker. Lurking here, lurking there. And I've decided it was time to say something. And that is:

WE WANT MORE CRASHDIET TUNES!!! Dudes, hit the drums, hit those strings, LET'S ROLL!!!!

nage
useravatar
529 Posts
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: yeah,he put it to my packing!! :D I love it! :D
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D
KerLondonLepard: Hey there :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Sheila
Today 11:09:37
by vilatichoslapka
Nov-22-14 17:40:36
by Kraljosovina
Nov-20-14 00:03:11
by Marmetal
Nov-10-14 11:55:55