Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

NEW ALBUM 2012

Re: NEW ALBUM 2012

Whoa... it's been ages since I last posted something here, so now it's about time I guess xD
Can't wait to hear whatever the guys might come up with next. Looking very much forward for the next album! current/big_smile

~ You got to learn, how to survive
You got to learn, how to keep your dream alive ~

Generation_Sleaze
Sofie
useravatar
206 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Can't wait but hopefully the boys don't feel too much pressure and rush through the recording proces. Take your time guys!

Let's go, wings for victory!

Wings of Victory
useravatar
51 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

good lord I'm actually scared as fuck of this album. I dunno if you guys understand that but you know when you really like a band you're scared to get dissappointed?!
pretty much what I feel right now... ugh.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

^ Oh yes I certainly know that feeling so I understand you here Anna current/smile. But there's also the other thing - faith, and I do believe that the boys will do at least as good job as with Generation Wild hoping that Hollywood Teaze was not a teaser of what's to come current/tongue.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3144 Posts
Captain Of The Team
408 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

^ Oh yes I certainly know that feeling so I understand you here Anna current/smile. But there's also the other thing - faith, and I do believe that the boys will do at least as good job as with Generation Wild hoping that Hollywood Teaze was not a teaser of what's to come current/tongue.

Didnt you like Hollywood Teaze? I thought it was way better than songs like Save Her... current/smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

hollywood tease is a great song, but i wouldn't go as far and say it's better than save her

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

hmm. I thought Hollywood Tease was straight out funny in a way. Which was cool, because you can't say that about other crashdiet songs. So iz was great they put it out. But also, Crashdiet for me isnot so much a happy/funny band. Ofc course they have party songs, but also I always loved that edge of darkness and struggeling... I think I might be afarid it's going to be too much happiness on it (not that happines aint a good thing, don't get me wrong) for my liking... eso. after  heard the last sneak peak ...
but yeah. I ofcourse have some faith in them too and even if they put ou6 haooy party songs only I'll still love them current/big_smile
I'm juat a hardcore TUR fan, thats it current/tongue and they'll probably never get that feel back. Which is good for them current/smile

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

I'm juat a hardcore TUR fan, thats it current/tongue and they'll probably never get that feel back.

THIS!
i totally feel the same way, i really like TUR alot, maybe alot more than the other album current/smile

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

izzie wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

But there's also the other thing - faith, and I do believe that the boys will do at least as good job as with Generation Wild hoping that Hollywood Teaze was not a teaser of what's to come current/tongue.

Didnt you like Hollywood Teaze? I thought it was way better than songs like Save Her... current/smile

It's not a bad song but nothing special IMO. And also read this:

mrs v. viper wrote:

I thought Hollywood Tease was straight out funny in a way. Which was cool, because you can't say that about other crashdiet songs. So iz was great they put it out. But also, Crashdiet for me isnot so much a happy/funny band. Ofc course they have party songs, but also I always loved that edge of darkness and struggeling... I think I might be afarid it's going to be too much happiness on it (not that happines aint a good thing, don't get me wrong) for my liking... eso.

That's exactly what I think too. To me one of CRASHDÏET's strong points is their "darkness" and serious lyrics. We have a lot of bands singing about partying and girls and it gets boring after a while. I can identify much more with... let's say darker lyrics. Add some nice, heavy riff (like in So Alive for example) and that's what I'd like to expect from the next record. But of course they should do what they feel at the moment. That's the most important thing.
By the way, I'm also a fan of The Unattractive Revolution, it's a great album.

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3144 Posts
Captain Of The Team
408 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

haha I just rememer one conversation during dark decadence tour. They had added one or two songs from TUR, and I don't remeber how it came up but Martin said something like "and we know germany likes the brown album."
I wonder if this is the reason why they never tour here the way they do in italy or UK or the western states... Maybe they just don't wnat to play the TUR songs.

it's not even true tho. More people seem to prfer RIS and GW these days.

good old times in 2010 to 2011 ...

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

yeah current/sad

i said it on facebook a while back about the TUR and i wished we could go back to those days, the summer of 2007
the reason is becuz the image was cool, the feeling, the time, just everything was perfect, for me i guess, so that album came out at that moment on that period of my life when things were really good, even before it came out, and during the summer time of that year, i reeeeally wanna go back!

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

Party songs do tend to run old quickly, but what if the bandmembers just really are in a happy/ party mood fase in their lives right now? You don't want them to write dark stuff because the fans expect that, while they're not going through any of those emotions in their actual lives and don't feel what they are singing. That would be an absolute guarantee for disappointment.

That doesn't mean that I'm okee when they just fill the album with cheap, plastic, meaningless and effortlessly written songs. They really have to feel what they're playing both ways.

Wings of Victory
useravatar
51 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 

Well said Wings Of Vicroty, well said. current/smile

AXL - STEVEN - IZZY - DUFF - SLASH  --- In Memory Of Guns N' Roses

Kraljosovina
Happy Go Lucky Me :D
useravatar
1424 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
59 Points
Birthday  Website 

Well Dave's words were that there were too many songs about depressing thing, and there was a need for more songs to party to... wasn't it? current/tongue

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

Wings of Victory wrote:

Party songs do tend to run old quickly, but what if the bandmembers just really are in a happy/ party mood fase in their lives right now? You don't want them to write dark stuff because the fans expect that, while they're not going through any of those emotions in their actual lives and don't feel what they are singing. That would be an absolute guarantee for disappointment.

absolutely. Ttotally agree. and of course it's great for them if they feel like writing party songs current/big_smile and if they do I'm sure those are great. And I mean basically So Alive or Native nature pretty much are.. sort of.. struggeling-party songs maybe?
i dunno. it's really just a stupid fan's fear of being dissappointed in my case I  think current/tongue

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

haha I just rememer one conversation during dark decadence tour. They had added one or two songs from TUR, and I don't remeber how it came up but Martin said something like "and we know germany likes the brown album."
I wonder if this is the reason why they never tour here the way they do in italy or UK or the western states... Maybe they just don't wnat to play the TUR songs.

No way that is the reason of touring more somewhere else. In Italy they've played few songs from that album as well, I think there was even Like A Sin in the setlist if I remember correctly current/smile.

Wings of Victory wrote:

Yeah exactly, that's why I said they should write what they feel so it's an honest record, not forced current/smile.

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3144 Posts
Captain Of The Team
408 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote:

No way that is the reason of touring more somewhere else. In Italy they've played few songs from that album as well, I think there was even Like A Sin in the setlist if I remember correctly current/smile.

I wasn't 100% serious current/wink

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
99 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

i'd love a gig from the TUR era, with just TUR songs current/smile

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

I wasn't 100% serious current/wink

My bad then, I'm being too serious nowadays probably current/smile.

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3144 Posts
Captain Of The Team
408 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Kraljosovina wrote:

Well said Wings Of Vicroty, well said. current/smile

Thank you. current/smile

Wings of Victory
useravatar
51 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
KerLondonLepard

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: yeah,he put it to my packing!! :D I love it! :D
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D
KerLondonLepard: Hey there :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Sheila
Nov-24-14 11:09:37
by vilatichoslapka
Nov-22-14 17:40:36
by Kraljosovina
Nov-20-14 00:03:11
by Marmetal
Nov-10-14 11:55:55