Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

NEW ALBUM 2012

Re: NEW ALBUM 2012

mrs v. viper wrote:

Wings of Victory wrote:

Party songs do tend to run old quickly, but what if the bandmembers just really are in a happy/ party mood fase in their lives right now? You don't want them to write dark stuff because the fans expect that, while they're not going through any of those emotions in their actual lives and don't feel what they are singing. That would be an absolute guarantee for disappointment.

absolutely. Ttotally agree. and of course it's great for them if they feel like writing party songs current/big_smile and if they do I'm sure those are great. And I mean basically So Alive or Native nature pretty much are.. sort of.. struggeling-party songs maybe?
i dunno. it's really just a stupid fan's fear of being dissappointed in my case I  think current/tongue

It's not stupid, you just want them to keep up with the good work and evolve, don't you?
And to be honest: I was fearing party songs for some time as well. I find it difficult to explain and hopefully you don't think I'm trying to bash Simon, because I think he's great, he makes a perfect frontman for CD and has a lot of talent. But sometimes Simon gives me the impression he's more interested in partying and being a rockstar then being a musician. For example, I remember him writing on his facebook page when touring in the UK, he was actually glad he only had to headline for some gigs, because that way he had more time to drink!  current/yikes  I actually found that quite appalling and a little insulting to the fans as well.  I mean: I understand you're in a sleaze band, but when you start to say things like that so openly to your fans, who pay you and who's support you need to survive in the music scene, maybe it's time to cut back on the booze for a while...  current/hmm   On the other hand, in his interviews he comes across as really enthousiastic about and involved in the band, so I haven't made up my mind about this subject.

Let's go, wings for victory!

Wings of Victory
useravatar
51 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I totally see where you're coming from, although I personally think that was a "okay lets find one good thing about short stagetime!" sort of statement haha.
No seriously I don't anyone to think I'm any negative about these guys, because I'm not. I never could, I said it probably a 18364238737312 times but I owe this bunch more than I could ever put in words, so they could probably do pretty much everything withoutb losing my support.

I'm just lloking forward to this album SO MUCH, that it's like... like if you don't like it something you are really looking forward to is basically cancelled! ugh.
don't really believe that will happen tho.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5235 Posts
71 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

mrs v. viper wrote:

I totally see where you're coming from, although I personally think that was a "okay lets find one good thing about short stagetime!" sort of statement haha.

That could be very true as well!  current/big_smile Let's hope so. Because just as much as you don't want them to make a disappointing album, I don't want them to turn into alcoholics.  current/smile
But seriously, don't worry so much Viper. It will turn up fine in the end, even if they do disappoint you with this album. I mean: at least they will give you a new opportunity to see them live! And after that bombshell there surely will be another great album, great gigs, and another and so on.

Let's go, wings for victory!

Wings of Victory
useravatar
51 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 

About Twitter: I dod not see the point with it until I got an IPhone. Then it suddenly just clicked in. It's not a computer app, but totally a phone thing, as far as I think anyway.

Hollowood Tease: It's sort of a good song, but it lacks a chorus, it's a great verse, and pre-chorus, and then something that lifts it up is lacking I think. I know many loves it, but for me, it will never be one of the greater ones, unfortunately. But luckily, the taste is different in each and everyone of us.

And in general finally: I think what I've heard from the teasers sounds great. I hope the album will be as good as the teasers current/smile

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The novel is in Swedish, but I'm looking for an agent and translator to English.

Anna Gable
useravatar
313 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Female  Website 

Time to bump this topic a bit current/wink. So, in a recent interview done during Hellfest in France the boys (Peter and Eric) said that the plan is to release the new album in January 2013 current/smile.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3137 Posts
Captain Of The Team
229 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

so no excitement before march, haha current/tongue

(sorry I had to)

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5235 Posts
71 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

every time you hear a release date, always add a few months to the date you hear. Always seems to happen with every band and every album.

SO i guess a 2013 release will mean most likely no shows near the ends of this year when i am in Sweden current/sad

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1000 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
89 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I wouldn't be so sure about that. They usually played soem gigs around christmas, even before GW came out which was during a simliar time of year and they just gots started again then.

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5235 Posts
71 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Yeah, I don't think they will withstand without playing few local gigs here and there current/wink.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3137 Posts
Captain Of The Team
229 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

can only hope so. just a matter of waiting to see what gigs are announced during that time, crashdiet or otherwise.

I see dynazty are playing around the time i am there, but with other heavier bands i think.
And i know of 1 other tour that might be happpening, but nothing anonunced yet.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1000 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
89 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
timowe
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: klock is so much, and i have school tomorrow :( Tomorrow i think i can talk little bit later.. and Peter I hope you 'll figure everything out :) Good night everyone!
Mcinsanity: clock* :D
KerLondonLepard: Good Night my friend :D
Legion: I can't post again..
FrilansReklam: test the chatt hi all
Bootyplank: WOOT WHAT IS THIS
FrilansReklam: hi again
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Carl Tap: hi
KerLondonLepard: Hi! :)
Mcinsanity: Hi! :)
Mcinsanity: I ordered shirt in M-size ;)
KerLondonLepard: Great! :D
stinger: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :)
Mcinsanity: How are you everyone? :)
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine now! :D thanks and u?
Mcinsanity: I'm fine :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: Anyone there? :)
thaisaltessor: Hi !!
KerLondonLepard: Hey! how are u? :)
thaisaltessor: I'm fine thanks :D what about you?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you :D
thaisaltessor: Where are you from?
KerLondonLepard: Italy! My name is Sara,nice to meet u :) and u? Where are u from? :D
thaisaltessor: Nice, I would like to meet Italy *-* I'm from Brazil! My name is Thais, nice to meet you too sara :D
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice Brazil :) I'd like to visit :)
thaisaltessor: Cool! I loved your tattoo to peter ♥
KerLondonLepard: Ohhh! Thank you so much ♥ ♥ ♥
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Judd: hi!!
KerLondonLepard: How are u? :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by AzzyPoizon
Today 05:19:36