Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Australian Street Team

Australian Street Team

Hye guys... especially any aussies out there...

Just a note to say that the Crashdiet Australia page has now opened up on facebook (myspace a bit slow these days)

The new address is:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Crashd … 4579953124

Please join and let the guys hear us.

Oh and LONDON, if you could update the address on your promtions thread that would be cool.

Edited by: peterlondon - Nov-28-12 20:55:55

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
118 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Australian Street Team

great page dude! the moment im aloud to have fb, (still trying to convince mum and dad its not a bad thing for teens current/hmm) i will join current/smile

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Tazzy
TARA
useravatar
480 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

wait a second. your profile says your 15 and you seriously let your parents decide if you have facebook or not? are they standing behind you everytime you use a computer or what? current/big_smile just set up a fake email adress and sign up, it's not that hard current/wink

(what ever happened to teenage revoulutionary spirit these days?! I feel so old haha)

cool work btw. Do you want us to joi even if you're not from down under? current/big_smile

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

been there, done that about 5 times! but some how they managed to track that i had face book and myspace and twitter, i have no idea how they found out, but they did.......so i have tried. current/sad they dont know im a member of this yet though, if they did, id probably be dead!  :p they are pretty protective about us kids though......it gets quite annoying current/smile

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Tazzy
TARA
useravatar
480 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

yeah, it is mainly for Aussies and trying to get a bit of local support, but others can join too. the more the merrier. it'd be cool if overseas people coupl post links to their photos or videos too.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
118 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

uh oh I think you really need to educate your parents i think :S

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

i have tried that! i told them its just like a cheaper alternative to texting and that it would be helpful with homework and all that kind of stuff but they dont listen current/hmm one of my friends is constantly asking my mum to let me have facebook. its quite funny actually. they just wont give in!!!

Tazzy
TARA
useravatar
480 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

oh well. just keep trying to convince them.. maybe they#re tired of it eventually... It took me 4 years to convince my mum that a TV is necesarry because "How can I write an essay about my favourite show otherwise *puppy eyes*" and eventually she gave in haha... that was when I was 9 years old haha.

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

yeah i hope they will current/smile if they dont ill have to go behind their backs again and get in more kick ass trouble and get everything taken off me again current/smile

Tazzy
TARA
useravatar
480 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

that's what happens when parents know tooo much..than they should

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

yepp.... my parents know EVERYTHING!!!!! its creepy, i cant keep anything to myself these days.....they have to know anything and everything current/hmm

Tazzy
TARA
useravatar
480 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f68/20774d1134590211-hijack-thread-hijack.gif

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
118 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

^Hahaha, yeah. Try to stay on topic folkkkksss current/wink voff voff

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

but it was fuuuuuuuuun  current/yikes my excuses  current/sad

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

almost 100 people already keen on a "Kids from the DOWN UNDER ground tour"...

Not bad for a page only up just over a week...

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
118 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Hey, digging up these old goodies again, is there any Aussie dudes who wants to be in charge of handing out flyers & putting up stickers and all that??

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

Wrote to our Australian boys Gareth & Jesse, they should probably visit us sometime soon current/smile.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
288 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

Wrote to our Australian boys Gareth & Jesse, they should probably visit us sometime soon .

I dropped Lindsay a message, too. current/smile

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Yep, happy to help out where ever i can.
And could assist co-ordinating with people in different states/cities if that would make it any easier for you.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
118 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

...holy crap you're fast XD

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
breloczek56
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Sleazoid: hi :)
KerLondonLepard: :) Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: I live in Italy :) sorry for reply now!
Sleazoid: Aww its okay, I was straightening my hair anyway :D
Wow, my parents were born in Italy :)
I'd like to visit Italy some day. :)
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice..but are u a girl or boy?
Sleazoid: Boy :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight from me. :) Its 3am here and I have work in a few short hours :|
Nice talking to you, have a wonderful day/night.
Take care.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw sorry I see it now! goodnight my friend! :D take care! nice to chat with u :)
Sleazoid: It's okay :)
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45