Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

England / UK Street Team

England / UK Street Team

I havnt seen one already so Im looking into starting and England street team in the south to promote this awesoem band!  any suggestions/help?

Edited by: peterlondon - Nov-28-12 20:59:13

Find JAILBAIT on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/JAILukBAIT

Sleazeyasfuck
Regal Rocker
useravatar
40 Posts
Newcomer
0 AUP
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: England / UK Street Team

Nage and Techwreckie started an UK Street Team in the past. But it didn't worked out really. They aren't online anymore.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Nage still updates the facebook page with ticket information and such.
Maybe contact them and see how you can help // increase the current one, as opposed to stepping on their toes making a new one?
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=309527712294

Also, whereabouts in the South are you?

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2672 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP
Female  Birthday  Website 

Gosport/Portsmouth a very big classic metal following like Manowar and stuff but Ive turned all my mates into crashdiet fans so I reckon I could turn afew more heads current/smile

Sleazeyasfuck
Regal Rocker
useravatar
40 Posts
Newcomer
0 AUP
Male  Website 

yeah try to get in touch with nage via the facebook page current/smile 
and no streetteam "works out" if you don't have a looooong breath current/wink

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
44 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

cool thanks current/smile ive messaged them 3 days ago  but they havnt answered yet haha!

Sleazeyasfuck
Regal Rocker
useravatar
40 Posts
Newcomer
0 AUP
Male  Website 

Yes, I have to say this street team isn't very active. I wish they would say something or at least hand over the duty to someone who will do it well as I'm sure there are plenty of crashdiet fans out there who would happily take over!

AlmaGeddon
useravatar
54 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP
Female 

AlmaGeddon wrote:

Yes, I have to say this street team isn't very active. I wish they would say something or at least hand over the duty to someone who will do it well as I'm sure there are plenty of crashdiet fans out there who would happily take over!

well all I can say about this is that they tried, and they did alot of stuff, and in the end they even brought Crashdiet to the UK. But nage and techwreckie were pretty much left alone in the end, of course at first, there were loads people saying, we do this we do that, but in the end they didn't.

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

AlmaGeddon wrote:

I wish they would say something or at least hand over the duty to someone who will do it

I agree :S
sure they didn't had much help for some times inbetween, there are alyways time slike that. its not really a reason to give up tho :S
there will always come times where there is more interest again... for me it looks like they stopped getting people to do stuff in the time between the GW release and there tours when it still felt like crashdiet never hits the UK. thats the times when fans get frustrated esp. when they have done much before and then they aren't much into giving something anymore, sad but true.

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
44 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

Ahh yeah, where did Nage and Techwreckie go? Should bring them back somehow current/tongue

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1796 Posts
91 AUP
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

Ahh yeah, where did Nage and Techwreckie go? Should bring them back somehow 

somehow current/tongue

Does anyone know them/can contact them? I would but I don't actually know either of them!

AlmaGeddon
useravatar
54 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP
Female 

I know nage but I doubt she wants to do it anymore

P. fizzy Suxx
Mister Downbone
useravatar
3685 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

This is something that i'm looking into. If they'll allow me I will take it over, There's some great info on there, but does anyone know what has come of it?? current/smile

Bxstar
NASH
useravatar
108 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP

well nage seams to have cleaned out her friendslist and I didn't seem to be approved haha current/tongue but I wrote to Techwrekie now and asked him to come back here to discuss this, hope he'll answer or just come here current/smile thats all i can do for now...

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
44 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

I'm in talks with Nage and have sent Alex an email, Nade had a full time job which is taking all of her time at the moment and if all goes well hopefully she'll be part the of London team (more on that later) current/smile Don't worry too much as i'm current working on things from here in the UK current/smile As soon as I hear back from Alex, I'll let you guys on here know okay current/smile Bex Nash

Bxstar
NASH
useravatar
108 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP

I'm still alive current/smile

It's true that we've been neglecting the street team recently.

But basically, neither of us has the time to do it properly anymore.  We probably should have looked for someone new earlier, but it's better late than never! 

So if you're interested in taking over, send me a message saying why you think you should get the job, and then I'll pick someone and make them admin on the facebook page. 

But warning, it can be hard work!  What Fizzy says is right, it's very difficult to persuade anybody else to help out.

techwreckie
useravatar
237 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP

peterlondon wrote:

Ahh yeah, where did Nage and Techwreckie go? Should bring them back somehow current/tongue

//LONDON

I'm here, I'm here!  current/big_smile  Ok, took me a while, I know...  current/neutral

Gave admin rights from Facebook Street Team site to Bex Nash as you might have noticed. Reason for me not doing much in past 8 months - full-time job that's sucking up all my physical and mental energy. @_@ I'll try to post more updates too but if someone wants to take over the MySpace Street Team site, I'd be really happy because for some reason every time I open MySpace in any browser it freezes and dies on me. Such a fuckin shit!

-> Hey, I hope Alex won't kill me for the admin thing. This is not a job vacancy, this is something people do willingly and happily and if Bex has the passion and energy for it, it's all great. ;P

nage
useravatar
529 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 AUP

nage wrote:

peterlondon wrote:

//LONDON

I'm here, I'm here!  current/big_smile  Ok, took me a while, I know...  current/neutral

Gave admin rights from Facebook Street Team site to Bex Nash as you might have noticed. Reason for me not doing much in past 8 months - full-time job that's sucking up all my physical and mental energy. @_@ I'll try to post more updates too but if someone wants to take over the MySpace Street Team site, I'd be really happy because for some reason every time I open MySpace in any browser it freezes and dies on me. Such a fuckin shit!

-> Hey, I hope Alex won't kill me for the admin thing. This is not a job vacancy, this is something people do willingly and happily and if Bex has the passion and energy for it, it's all great. ;P

thanks for your work, sucks that you got too busy current/sad but bex nash is doing a great job, good choice for cover current/big_smile it may be a bit of a wasted effort since no one uses myspace really...I think that happens to everyone, the website is awful now :S

AlmaGeddon
useravatar
54 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP
Female 

yeah forget about myspace its totally useless these days.

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
44 AUP
Male  Birthday  Website 

News from the UK Street Team is that we're gonna request to get the guys played on Radio 1 on 3 different shows
1) Zane Lowe airs Mon-Thurs 1900-2200
2) Daniel Carter airs Tues (only) 0000-0200
3) Mike Davis airs Tues (only) 0200-0400

all rock/punk/metal presents. We're gonna agree on a track (i did ask London what he wanted, but heard nothin back at the minute (I know they're mega busy). As soon as we have a concrete plan as in where gonna request on FB/twitter/email (The best option) and leading upto their show being aired. I'd like to think for the shows. We'll start tomorrow afternoon (Saturday UK) or Monday (Which would give us enought to gather the global Crash Army) Would you guys help us out. Once we've got the show's email addresses i'll post them current/smile How does that sound current/smile LONDON if you're reading this-please get in touch Bex Nash current/big_smile xx

Bxstar
NASH
useravatar
108 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 AUP
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
michal
Members Online:
Guests Online: