Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Forum updated!

Forum updated!

Hey!

As you've probably already noticed, there's a new board software version running here!

The interface does not only look better, it's also easier to use. Plus a few annoying things from the previous version have been fixed. So I'm please to announce this update!

I still got some cosmetic tweaks to do, but if you see something very unusual pleased report those incidents in this thread! current/smile

Thanks!

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Forum updated!

looks clean indeed!! thanks once more for putting work into this place :3

As in the beginning with the last version I'm confused with the colours but I guess we'll get used it current/tongue

In the meantime I'd appreciated a explanation about that thank you thingie, what's that? current/smile

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

mrs v. viper wrote:

In the meantime I'd appreciated a explanation about that thank you thingie, what's that?

Yeah.... me too :S Any reason for it?

... The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars ~ Jack Kerouac...

CurrentlycRazie
useravatar
169 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

mrs v. viper wrote:

In the meantime I'd appreciated a explanation about that thank you thingie, what's that? current/smile

Not totally sure but I think the idea is that if someone writes something of completely outstanding quality you can thank that person for it, and for every thank you that user get's some points as well current/tongue. Maybe it's not really necessary around here, not sure yet current/smile.

mrs v. viper wrote:

As in the beginning with the last version I'm confused with the colours but I guess we'll get used it current/tongue

Yeah, I know the colors are a bit confusing - but I hope we'll get used to it! current/smile

//LONDON

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

Yep, definitely looks more nifty and colourful. Thanks for putting so much effort into it. Will pop in more often from now on when I have the time. And I will definitely keep track of that new blog. We had so much fun with the blog last year, I missed it.

I am what I am - go live with it

Psychobunny
The One and Only
useravatar
550 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
23 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Hmmm I just noticed that the user ranks ain't showing at the moment, but don't worry they're not lost, will take care of them tomorrow current/tongue

//LONDON

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

ah okay! nice current/smile

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Great, nice update! takes a looong time to load though current/sad

not sure if this is a problem with others to?

Edited by: gothMINd - May-30-12 22:18:26

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

gothMINd wrote:

Mmmmm, it's a bit laggy here too but then again my laptop is not the newest or fastest around.

I am what I am - go live with it

Psychobunny
The One and Only
useravatar
550 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
23 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Psychobunny wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

Mmmmm, it's a bit laggy here too but then again my laptop is not the newest or fastest around.

Yeah it seems to be alot laggy

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

gothMINd wrote:

Yes, our whole site is horribly slow sometimes. Not sure what to do about this but I'm looking into it right now so hang on please current/smile.

//LONDON

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

Hmmm I just noticed that the user ranks ain't showing at the moment, but don't worry they're not lost, will take care of them tomorrow current/tongue

//LONDON

thinking of that, is it possible to add some? *puppy eyes* something that comes after the captain?

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Err... I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but I'm currently getting emails for EVERY message that is part of a post I've replied to... I've had 10 emails in the last 40 minutes! current/yikes I've clicked unsubscribe on all of them, but it's done nothing. I much prefer to check things myself as my email inbox is getting so full. Is anyone else having this, and can anyone give advice?? ^^

... The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars ~ Jack Kerouac...

CurrentlycRazie
useravatar
169 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

CurrentlycRazie wrote:

Err... I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but I'm currently getting emails for EVERY message that is part of a post I've replied to... I've had 10 emails in the last 40 minutes! current/yikes I've clicked unsubscribe on all of them, but it's done nothing. I much prefer to check things myself as my email inbox is getting so full. Is anyone else having this, and can anyone give advice?? ^^

yeah i made a topic about it, i was trying to find out to, it seems you have to unsubscribe from every post you make current/hmm

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

CurrentlycRazie wrote:

yeah i just made a topic about it, i was trying to find out to, it seems you have to unsubscribe from every post you make current/hmm

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 

gothMINd wrote:

it seems you have to unsubscribe from every post you make

I've done that... I'm still getting them current/hmm

CurrentlycRazie
useravatar
169 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

CurrentlycRazie wrote:

I've disabled auto subscriptions, hope that helps!

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

I don't know current/yikes I just got one for that message... but I haven't got any more... can't tell if it's because no one's posting or because it's switched off...

CurrentlycRazie
useravatar
169 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

CurrentlycRazie wrote:

I don't know current/yikes I just got one for that message... but I haven't got any more... can't tell if it's because no one's posting or because it's switched off...

How about this one? Still getting e-mails?

//LONDON

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

CurrentlycRazie wrote:

I've disabled auto subscriptions, hope that helps!

i'm still getting them

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points
Male  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
k_starryeyes

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Sleazoid: hi :)
KerLondonLepard: :) Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: I live in Italy :) sorry for reply now!
Sleazoid: Aww its okay, I was straightening my hair anyway :D
Wow, my parents were born in Italy :)
I'd like to visit Italy some day. :)
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice..but are u a girl or boy?
Sleazoid: Boy :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight from me. :) Its 3am here and I have work in a few short hours :|
Nice talking to you, have a wonderful day/night.
Take care.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw sorry I see it now! goodnight my friend! :D take care! nice to chat with u :)
Sleazoid: It's okay :)
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45