Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Our site is slooooow...

Our site is slooooow...

...and we're still not completely sure what's causing it, please hang on and I'll have this sorted out within 2 days. Or maybe 3, as I have a show in 2 days current/tongue.

A little embarrasing to release a new forum version only to realize that it more or less breaks the site current/tongue. Well, *all we need is just a little patience*....

Cheerz!

//LONDON

Edited by: peterlondon - May-31-12 00:05:51

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Our site is slooooow...

Yeah, it runs a tiny bit faster ONLY if you try to open one page at a time.. as i like to open 4 or 5 at once haha.. so just try loading one at a time i think current/smile

Edited by: gothMINd - May-30-12 23:11:06

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

and here i was swearing at my computer cos i thought it was my computers fault!!!

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

It's a teeny weeny bit faster on my PC at the office but not much. Maybe you need to get more server space or a better server provider at that. I do swear somewhat awful at it at times when I'm in a hurry but I can cope *G*

I am what I am - go live with it

Psychobunny
The One and Only
useravatar
550 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
94 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Also, I can't see any section with private messages here. 0_o

nage
useravatar
529 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

nage wrote:

if you go into the persons profile you can PM from there. I have sent you a 'test' PM to see if it works... The send PM message option is just under the avatar once you are in their profile. I missed it when i first looked.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

glam_junkie wrote:

nage wrote:

if you go into the persons profile you can PM from there. I have sent you a 'test' PM to see if it works... The send PM message option is just under the avatar once you are in their profile. I missed it when i first looked.

This is correct, you can also access your inbox when you've come this far.

I think Peter is working on adding a button that leads directly to your inbox. current/smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1017 Points
Male  Website 

Yeah it's really slow, good you guys are working on it current/smile

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
88 Points

I thought it was my computer ¬¬ Because it killed off my emails as well... But getting faster sounds like a great plan, thank you!!!

Edit: It actually seems to be way faster right now... Maybe it's because there are less people?

Edited by: CurrentlycRazie - May-31-12 11:37:25

... The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars ~ Jack Kerouac...

CurrentlycRazie
useravatar
169 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

good to know it wasn't my computer haha.
and great that you'll have the problem solved soon, coz it started to get really annoying current/hmm current/big_smile

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

Alright, back online! The whole site pretty much crashed due to some badly written wordpress plugin... got rid of the crap...

Still working on the speed, though, so bare with me here for a little while OK current/tongue

//LONDON

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

oh okay, my first thoughts were it has transfered to speedy gonzales when I just entered, maybe not the forum but the rest seems much much faster already! great job, thanks!!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

oh okay, my first thoughts were it has transfered to speedy gonzales when I just entered, maybe not the forum but the rest seems much much faster already! great job, thanks!!

yes, the rest is pretty fast now actually!

hope to get the forum running faster as well, working on it current/tongue

//LONDON

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

The forum seems a lot faster too. But after the crash it's seemed really good.

... The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars ~ Jack Kerouac...

CurrentlycRazie
useravatar
169 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

CurrentlycRazie wrote:

The forum seems a lot faster too. But after the crash it's seemed really good.

Yeah, I agree, the forum feels alot faster now, finally. Been doing like thousand little things today to improve the speed so I'm glad it seemed to help.

But for me the "serch/latest post" thingie is really slow still, will see what can be done about that current/tongue

//LONDON

Edited by: peterlondon - May-31-12 22:32:15

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

But for me the "serch/latest post" thingie is really slow still, will see what can be done about that current/tongue

//LONDON

yeah, the search function is very slow, and i'm even finding just to open up threads is very slow too... but i'm sure it'll get there eventually if you keep on tweaking things.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

glam_junkie wrote:

but i'm sure it'll get there eventually if you keep on tweaking things.

You definately count on that current/tongue

//LONDON

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

Thanks Peter, it works better and what's also important - it works at all current/wink. Good job, meanwhile enjoy the show tonight! current/smile

Edited by: Marmetal - Jun-01-12 19:58:39

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3115 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1755 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

It works fine for me now... Still have to log in again within 20-30 minutes: is this normal?

~Flying on the wings of victory~

Laura Victory
useravatar
155 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 

Laura Victory wrote:

It works fine for me now... Still have to log in again within 20-30 minutes: is this normal?

If you are inactive and haven't got your password saved/auto-log on turned on: then yes. current/wink

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1017 Points
Male  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: